Sequel: Still Hanging On
Status: Ongoig

Hold Fast

Joyful Christmas?

Mike and I went back to pick up the necklace that day and now it sat on my bedside table, wrapped up nicely in silver wrapping paper with a blue ribbon around it. It was Christmas morning, and I was super excited for Kellin and his mom to come over in a few hours.
My family and I had already opened up the gifts that we had gotten for each other, leaving the ones for Kellin and his mom under our tree. Mike and I had gotten our parents some tickets to the opera (one of my mom’s secret addictions) and the next home game for my dad’s favorite college baseball team. We were glad that they liked their gifts because we had no idea what they wanted this year.
Mike had gotten a new set of heads for his drum set, a tuning key, and a new set of books that he had been practically begging for. I, on the other hand, received new guitar strings, and new mic for my amp and a gift card to my favorite clothing store. We weren’t big on buying a lot of gifts, just a few to keep up the tradition, but that didn’t make them any less meaningful.
Around two in the afternoon, Kellin and his mother arrived at our door. We sat around the living room as our parents shared stories about past Christmas memories. As embarrassing as those were, there was no way for the three of us to get away from it. When it was time for us to exchange gifts with them, I ran upstairs to grab Kellin’s gift. My parents had gotten Kellin’s mom a new set of kitchen supplies that we had over heard her mention that she was in need of. They also got her a photo album that she could use for their new life here in Colorado. They got Kellin a few gift cards and a framed picture of him, Mike and me. It was a sweet gesture to which both of them were grateful.
I pulled Kellin aside to give him my gift. I excused us and dragged him with me out to the backyard. It was snowing lightly, but we didn’t mind the cold. We stood out on the porch and I turned to him.
“Ready?” I asked nervously. He nodded his head and pulled out a small package from his coat pocket. I pulled out the silver box and took a deep breath.
“Don’t be nervous.” He said, trying to keep his own breathing steady. “Here.” We exchanged our gifts and I looked at him, waiting for him to open it. “You first.” He grinned. I obliged and tore open the tiny package. Inside of the box was a custom made guitar pick holder with matching picks. They each had a different song title carved elegantly into them. They were perfect.
“Kellin… these are beautiful.” I managed. He gave me a small, embarrassed smile.
“It was hard to find something that I thought you would love.” He blushed. I leaned over and kissed his cheek.
“I love them.” His eyes brightened a little at that. “Now open yours.” He looked at the little box in his hand and began to untie the bow carefully. It was almost as if he were scared that he might break what was inside. He tore away the wrapping and opened up the box. His eyes got wide and he looked up at me, his mouth slightly agape.
“Vic..” he started.
“Look on the inside.” I was blushing. I could feel the heat rising to my skin. He picked up the ring and read the inscription. I could see tears welling up in his eyes. He rushed forward and threw his arms around my neck, kissing me.
“This is the most amazing… I can’t even. Vic…” he pulled away and smiled at me. “Thank you.”
“You’re welcome.” I kissed his nose and took the necklace from him, securing it around his neck. He tucked it into his shirt and grabbed my hand, lacing our fingers together. There was a knock on the window.
“Come on in boys. It’s time for dinner.” Kellin’s mom grinned and walked back inside the door. We turned to each other and chuckled before joining our family inside.

Not much happened at dinner. They enjoyed the food that their mothers had made together, sat in the living room for desserts and watched a Christmas movie together. Around eight, Kellin and I left with his mother back to his house. Kellin said that he had something he wanted to show me. I was baffled, wondering what on earth he could have forgotten. I followed him up to his room and was taken aback by what met my eyes.
He had rearranged his room so that his bed was in the middle, away from the wall. He had a blue light in his lamp which created a weird sensual vibe. His bed was made, which was a first, and he had closed and locked the door behind him. I turned around and was met by the hungry look in his eyes.
“Vic, I know you wanted to wait until I was ready.” He was blushing again. “I’m ready now. I want you so badly that I can’t even think straight.”
“…Kellin.” He didn’t let me continue as he stepped forward and pulled me to him, connecting our lips in a passionate kiss. This one was like many that we had shared previously, but it still felt different, unique. He backed me up until my legs hit the edge of the bed and we toppled over onto it. I groaned as he kissed my neck, biting down slightly on my collarbone. His hands began to wander up my shirt and I quickly pulled it over my head and pulled his face back to mine. Without losing contact, I flipped us over so that I was straddling his hips. I pulled back and gazed down at his panting form below me.
“Are you sure Kellin?” He nodded, biting his lip and I could feel my lower body twitch in anticipation.
“I’ve never been so sure of something in my life.” He cupped my cheek and gave me a reassuring smile. I grinned and planted kisses along his jaw and neck. I tugged at his shirt, pulling it over his head and trailed kisses down his chest until I came to the hem of his jeans. I could see his desire growing as I reached up and palmed him through his clothes.
“Viiic…” He whined, his voice dripping with need.
“Yes?” I teased. “What is it babe?” He glared at me.
“Please?”
“Please what?” a blush crept its way back onto his cheeks.
“Please touch me.” I grinned evilly as I undid the button and zipper of his pants and slid them slowly down his legs. Once off, I tossed them to the floor beside us. His boxer briefs weren’t doing a very good job at hiding his erection so I did the logical thing and slid those off as well. Kellin was now laid out before me, naked and more beautiful that I had ever seen him. His eyes were clouded with desire and the way that he was biting at his lower lip was driving me mad.
I crawled back up his body and crashed my lips to his, rolling my pelvis against him, creating just enough friction to cause him to moan into the kiss. He tangled his hands in my hair, tugging slightly, the prickling sensation causing chills to run over my body.
“Pants… off.” He muttered in between the kisses he was leaving on my neck. I obliged and quickly removed them from my body along with the briefs that I was wearing underneath. The skin on skin contact was not new to us, but this felt so much more intense. We kissed again and he rolled his hips into mine, a moan escaping my lips. I was so glad that his mom was downstairs watching a movie. I’m sure that she wouldn’t have been keen to the idea of our shenanigans.
I sat up and rummaged through the drawer in the bedside table, pulling out the small bottle of lube that we had stashed inside. He bit his lip as I coated my fingers and rubbed them together.
“This is going to be uncomfortable.” I warned.
“Just do it.” His voice was breathy and it was a major turn on. I leaned forward and kissed him as I slid a finger inside of his entrance. I felt him tense up a little, still not use to this feeling. After a moment, he let out a breath and I began to move it gently. I soon added a second finger and connected with a soft bundle of nerves. Kellin bucked his hips up and cried out.
“Fuck!” He moaned. “Please… do that again.” Who was I to deny him? I repeatedly pushed against his prostate until he was moaning and pushing back against me. After I felt that he was stretched enough, I removed my fingers, much to his dislike. He didn’t have to wait long as I poured some more lube into my hand and coated myself.
“Tell me if it hurts okay?” I kissed his temple and slowly, carefully pushed against his entrance. I knew this was the worst part and he cringed as the ring of muscles protested the intrusion. He let out a gasp as I pushed inside of him, clinging to me tightly. His breathing was labored, but he soon gave the okay to move. I slowly slid out of him and pushed back in, hitting against his prostate again. He cried out again and I knew that he was enjoying it. He bit into my shoulder as my thrusts picked up pace, his moans becoming too loud for him to trust the TV to cover.
I reached down and lifted his hips a little, changing the angle of my thrusts. He cried out my name again and met me thrust for thrust. I knew neither one of us would last much longer. I reached between us and gripped him tightly, moving my hand in time with the rest of my body. He was panting in my ear and moaning here and there. I felt the tightening sensation in my stomach growing. With a few more thrusts and movements of my wrist, Kellin came, tightening around me. The sensation was too much and I followed him into blissful ecstasy.
I rolled over next to him as we both tried to catch our breath. He rolled onto his side and stared into my eyes. His were sparkling as he grinned up at me.
“That was amazing.”
“Yeah.” I agreed.
“I love you.” He nestled into my side.
“I love you too.” I replied as I wrapped my arms around him.

It was nearly midnight and Kellin and I were lying on his bed in some clean clothes, just enjoying each others presence. It was something so simple, lying there, but it meant the world to me just to have him in my arms. I could really enjoy having this feeling for the rest of my life. My thoughts were interrupted by the front door slamming. Kellin and I both sat up and listened. It was quiet for a moment, and I was beginning to think that it was just the wind catching the door. We were about to lie back down when we heard the shouting.
“You can’t do that!” it was Kellin’s mother.
“Oh you wanna bet on that?” it was a man. Kellin tensed.
“Baby?” I asked, my concern growing every second. His eyes were wide with fear, and I got a sinking feeling in my stomach. I had an idea who was here.
“You abandoned him! You can’t take him away!”
“You don’t get a choice in the matter. He’s my son and I’m taking him back!” I turned to Kellin and my heart broke. There were tears in his eyes and he was shaking. I wrapped my arms around him and he started to cry. Whatever was going on, I knew that it wasn’t good. I was not about to lose Kellin. Not to him…
♠ ♠ ♠
Soooo...you guys hate me now?? Yeah I kinda had a feeling you would. Vic can't catch a break.

I told you that there was going to be more drama. What will happen to Kellin and Vic now that Kellin's dad is back?? I guess we'll find out...

I love you guys XD