Sequel: Still Hanging On
Status: Ongoig

Hold Fast

Lost Time

We got Kellin back to Justin’s apartment and I took him straight into the bathroom. Like the last time I found him in this condition, I had him sit up on the counter as I tended to his wounds. We didn’t talk while I was working on him. The only sounds were his little gasps and cries of pain as I cleaned around his cuts. By the time I was finished, Kellin resembled a mummy. It broke my heart.
When I was all done, I just stared at him. He was looking back at me, but said nothing. It was a full five minutes before he spoke.
“I can’t believe you’re here. I feel like I’m dreaming.” He gave a weak laugh, almost mocking his own words. I blinked at him, wondering why on earth he would even say that.
“Of course I’m here.” I lifted his chin so that he was looking at me. His eyes were full of sadness. “How could I just leave you with him? You shouldn’t have been here in the first place.” He blinked back a few tears and sniffled.
“What do you mean?”
“The papers your dad gave your mom were faked.” His eyes widened. I told him to wait for a second while I ran to the living room and grabbed the papers from the table. When I got back, I pointed out all of the errors.
“How did my mom overlook this? She’s a book keeper.” He flipped through the pages, disbelief plastered on his face.
“I’m pretty sure she wasn’t thinking about that Kellin. She was pretty distraught when your dad showed up.” I explained. The last thing I wanted was Kellin to blame his mother for something that wasn’t her fault. There was a knock on the door and a moment later, Mike and Tony walked in.
“Hey Kellin, how are you feeling?” Tony asked, hiding behind his hair a little. Kellin chuckled lightly.
“Yeah, I’ll be okay.” He smiled at Tony.
“That’s our boy.” Mike patted him on the shoulder. “Now if you can, come on out to the living room. You’re friends wanna see you.” Kellin nodded and I helped him down from the counter. He held onto me as we walked into the living room where everyone else was sitting, waiting for us.
We spent the next few hours talking. Kellin’s friends were really glad to have him home, almost as glad as I was to have him back. After a little while, Kellin reached over and took my hand in his, leaning his head on my shoulder. I excused us and lifted Kellin’s sleeping form into my arms and carried him to the back room in Justin’s apartment.
I gently set him down on the bed and went to leave. Kellin’s hand shot out and gripped my arm. I turned back to him and he was staring at me.
“I thought you were sleeping?” I sat on the edge of the bed and stroked his head.
“And I thought you missed me.” He smirked. I couldn’t help but laugh. He tugged on my arm and I laid in bed next to him. He snuggled into my side and I wrapped him in my arms. It took him a few minutes to relax and he soon fell asleep. I contemplated going back out to the living room, but I quickly through that out the window and stayed put. I stoked Kellin’s hair, trying to avoid the bruise on his forehead.
I spent hours just looking at him. I hated myself for letting him get into this situation. Every cut and bruise that was on his body was my fault… well it wasn’t, but I felt like it was. I don’t know when I fell asleep, but when I woke up, Kellin was still asleep. I went to move off of the bed and he stirred lightly.
“Good morning baby.” I leaned forward and kissed him lightly.
“Where are you going?” He mumbled against my lips.
“Shower?” I asked, chuckling a little. He shook his head and tugged me back in the bed with him.
“Nope.” He rolled over on top of me and pecked my lips. “You’re staying with me.” He gently grabbed my hands and pinned them above my head, kissing my neck.
“Kellin…” He bit down behind my ear and I groaned. Suddenly the door slammed open and Jaime bounded inside.
“Woah! My bad.” He covered his eyes as Kellin rolled over off of me.”
“What Jaime?” I answered, annoyed that he had interrupted us.
“We’re getting ready to head out.” He smirked and closed the door behind him. I groaned and Kellin just smacked me on the chest lightly.
“Come on, let’s get dressed.” He rolled out of bed and walked to his stuff. I sighed and went to change my clothes.
We joined the rest of the guys in the living room. Kellin said his goodbyes to his friends reluctantly. They promised to come to Colorado and visit us soon. Then we piled into the car and headed off. This was going to be a long ride home, but at least I wasn’t worrying the entire way.
We drove until it got dark again, and Kyle suggested that we stop for the night. Since we weren’t in a hurry to get home, we didn’t have to exhaust ourselves driving. We stopped at a Motel 6 and checked in for the night. They gave us three rooms, which worked out except Jaime really wasn’t keen on rooming with Kyle. But there wasn’t going to be any other way considering Tony and Mike had been making goo goo eyes at each other all day and I wasn’t leaving Kellin alone again.
We settled into our rooms and Kellin kept staring at me.
“What?” I asked.
“Nothing.” He blushed. I gave him a skeptical look before grabbing him around the waist and pulling him towards me.
“Doesn’t look like nothing to me.” I smirked, kissing his nose. He chuckled and moved his hair from his face. I leaned forward and captured my lips in a kiss. I closed my eyes and kissed him back fervently. He cupped my face and held me to him as I moved my hands to his hips. He rolled his hips into mine and I groaned. I moved my lips from his and pushed him back slightly.
“Kellin.” He looked at me, confused. “I don’t think-“ he cut me off with a kiss.
“Stop thinking.” He muttered against my lips. He moved his hand lower and palmed me through my jeans. I groaned again and gently flipped him over so that I was on top of him.
“I missed you so much.” I said as I began kissing his neck. He let out a soft moan and tangled his hands in my hair.
“I missed you more.” He slid his hand under my shirt and tugged it over my head. His cold hands made their way up my stomach, stopping on my chest. I looked down at him and he smirked. I wasn’t paying attention and he flipped us over again so that he was straddling my hips. He pinned my hands above my head and bit down harshly on my neck. I let out a small cry of pain and felt him smirk against me. I don’t know where this new side of Kellin came from, but it was seriously turning me on.
He reached down and undid my belt, wrapping it around my wrists and fastening it to the headboard above me. He winked at me before trailing his hand down my chest, stopping at the hem of my jeans. He slowly began undoing them, pulling them down my hips, and tossing them to the floor. I watched, wide eyed and more turned on then ever. He hooked his thumbs into the hem of my briefs and pulled them down, releasing my erection from its confines.
He licked his lips, his eyes locking with mine, and took my length into his mouth. I let out a low moan and threw my head against the pillow. I longed to wrapped my hands in his hair, to touch him, but the belt kept me from doing so. He swallowed around me and hummed sending pleasure to vibrate through my body. My breath hitched in my throat and my back arched off of the bed.
“Kell-“ I began, but he hummed around me again. “I-I’m guna…” He sucked on my head and the tension snapped. I arched off the bed and came into his mouth. I felt him swallow around me before releasing me with a pop. He crawled back up my body and kissed me harshly, biting against my lip. “Babe, let my wrists out. Please.”
“Nope.” He pecked me and stood up from the bed, slipping his jeans and boxers from his body and pulling his shirt off. He moved to the other side of the room and pulled a little bottle from his bag. He got back on the bed and swung a leg over me. I was already aroused again and he was sitting right above me. “I’ve been craving this since Christmas.” He whispered into my ear, popping the cap of the bottle and moving so that he could pour its contents over my erection.
He pumped me a few times before slipping one of his fingers into his entrance. He moaned my name as he stretched himself. I watched with wide eyes as his mouth fell open and he rolled his head forward from the pleasure. I writhed under him, anticipating his next move, craving to touch him.
“Kellin.” He looked up and met my eyes. They were clouded over with lust and I bit my lip so that the moan didn’t escape. “Please.” He leaned forward and kissed me again as he gripped me, guiding me to his entrance. I moaned as I felt him lower himself onto me. He let out a small gasp as he slid all the way down. He stayed still for a moment before slowly lifting himself up and lowering himself down again. I groaned again and moved my hips up against him causing him to let out another moan.
He began moving at a faster pace, his hands on my shoulders, him panting in my ear, whispering my name. I struggled against my belt again and begged him to let me out from it. After a few more minutes, after I assume the pleasure was beginning to get to strong for him, he reached up and undid the belt. I gripped his hips tightly, I knew there would be bruises later, and helped him move. I angled my hips, hitting against his prostate.
“Ah, Vic!” He moaned in my ear. “Fuck, don’t stop.” I smirked and kept hitting against the same spot. His breathing became labored and I knew it wouldn’t be long. I took one hand and began pumping him in time with my movements. He threw his head back and let out a loud moan as he came. The contractions caused me to fall off the edge and I came inside of him. He collapsed against me and I kissed his temple, rolling him over next to me.
“That… was incredible.” I breathed. He chuckled and moved closer to me.
“I’m glad you enjoyed it.” His eyes were sparkling in the lights of the hotel room.
“I loved it, and I love you.” I wrapped my arms around him again. “Goodnight babe.”
“Goodnight.” He yawned. “Love you too.” I turned the lights off and snuggled against Kellin. For the first time in days, I slept well.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay smut! K so I wanted to show Kellin's more dominant side. I hope you guys don't mind ;)

Comment and tell me what you think. Love you guys XD