Sequel: Still Hanging On
Status: Ongoig

Hold Fast

Can I?

Who can be excited for school when it’s so close to ending? The guys and I were graduating in just about a month and all I wanted was for the day to come already. There was nothing of interest going on since we returned from LA. Sure, word got out about the phone call from Jason and people were starting to notice our existence, but it was more annoying than anything else.
We had to leave our usual spot outside during lunch and seek refuge in one of the old music rooms just to avoid the onslaught of questions. Don’t get me wrong, I loved that we were getting to live our dream, but I spend eighteen years dealing with nothing but bullshit from this town so I apologize if I’m not ecstatic about the new fame.
When the last weekend of May finally came, I was never so glad to go home. We had two weeks left until graduation, which meant only two more weeks of dealing with the fake fans that followed us around campus. It had gotten to the point where Kyle was walking us to our classes most of the day. Pretty sad right?
Anyway, I walked up the flight of stairs that led to my room, pausing as I walked past Mike’s. There were noises coming from inside. I walked over and pressed my ear to his door, listening carefully. In hindsight, this really wasn’t a good idea. It’s one thing knowing my little brother and best friend were dating, but it was something entirely different when you hear them having sex.
“Miiiike, don’t tease.” I heard Tony’s voice pleading. I could hear Mike chuckle before Tony let out a loud moan. With my face as bright red as the Vans on my feet, I rushed to my room, closing the door behind me and rushing to my iPod dock. I opted for some Pantera to drown out the noises from next door. I hoped that once they realized I was home, they would be a little quieter, but something told me that Mike wouldn’t care. The increased sound of Tony’s moaning was an indicator that I was right. I groaned and pulled my phone from my pocket.
*Help!*
*Mike and Tony home? –Kellin*
*Yeeess…*
*My mom’s working a double. Come over >.< -Kellin*
*Be there in five.* I jumped up from my bed and ran to the bathroom to fix my hair before I left the house. I ran the whole way towards Kellin’s house. I knocked twice on the door before he opened it, a playful smirk on his features. He grabbed me by the collar of my shirt and pulled me inside. He pinned me to the door and crashed his lips onto mine. I moaned at the contact, opening my mouth and letting his tongue slip inside and move against mine.
He moved his hands to my hips, digging his thumbs into the pressure point. This caused me to squirm underneath him, rutting my hips into his, creating just the slightest bit of friction. He groaned into my mouth and moved his lips from mine and bit below my ear. I let out a breathy moan.
“So… any particular reason for this?” I managed to get out without stuttering.
“Been too long… couldn’t wait anymore.” He stated between the kisses that he was peppering against my neck. I knew that he was leaving hickeys in his wake, but I didn’t really care at this point. The only thing on my mind was the delicious way that Kellin was grinding against me.
“Bedroom. Now.” He demanded after he moved away from me. I nodded at him and rushed upstairs. A dominant Kellin was always a turn on. We got into his room and he roughly pushed me back onto his bed and crawled on top of me. He rolled his body against mine and I groaned out at the contact.
“Kellin…” I couldn’t finish my sentence as he caught my lips in another kiss. He bit my lip and pulled back, the mix of pain and pleasure almost unbearable.
“Baby?” He asked, staring intently into my eyes.
“Yes.” I replied breathlessly.
“Can I… can I top you?” his eyes were pleading with mine. How could I say no to that? I could feel the heat rising to my cheeks as I nodded my head slowly. A grin spread across his face and he leaned forward and pecked my lips. He rolled over and moved so that he could reach into the drawer of his nightstand. He pulled out a small bottle of lube and returned to his position on top of me. I reached my hands to his hips, dragging them up his body in an attempt to remove his shirt. He got the hint and pulled it off, tossing it aside onto the floor. He reached down and pulled mine from my body, leaning over to lick my collarbone, nipping at it gently.
He began to trail his hand down my body to the hem of my jeans. His eyes never left mine as he popped the button open and began to slide them down my legs. I lifted my hips so that he could pull them all the way off. He crawled back up my body and hooked his fingers in the band of my boxer briefs. I watched with lustful eyes and he slowly, torturously, slid them down, releasing my erection from its confines.
I through my head back as he gripped me. He stroked my length a few times before kissing the tip and sliding down. A gasp escaped from my lips as he came back up and swirled his tongue around the head and flicked it over the slit.
“Fuck, Kellin.” I felt him chuckle around me, the vibrations causing me to arch my back off of the bed and grip the sheets. He released me with a small pop and moved up to kiss me harshly. The sound of a cap popping open caught my attention and I watched as he coated his fingers. He caught my eyes and leaned over to kiss my neck.
“Remember to breathe.” He whispered as he pushed a single digit into me. My breath hitched as my body adjusted to the intrusion. Kellin kissed me to distract me as he moved his finger. He soon added another, scissoring them, stretching the muscles. My breathing picked up in pace and I soon felt myself moving back against his fingers. As he slipped in the third, he moved deeper and curled up.
“Ah fuck!” I panted. “Again.” I begged. He chuckled lightly and complied with my demand, pushing against the spot over and over again. I bucked my hips up and let out a loud groan. No wonder Kellin was always so vocal. This felt amazing.
He slipped his fingers from me, causing me to let out a whimper. He got off of the bed and pulled his pants and briefs off. Crawling back up to kiss me, he lined himself up at my entrance.
“I love you Vic.” His eyes were boring into mine.
“I love you too.” I replied as he began to push into me. I squeezed my eyes shut and blinked back the tears that were threatening to fall. He pushed the rest of the way in then stilled allowing me to adjust. He leaned forward and kissed away the tears that were slipping down my cheeks. After a moment or two, I nodded, signaling him to continue.
He slowly pulled out before pushing back in. The feeling wasn’t painful anymore and I was beginning to feel that familiar heat rising in my stomach. After a few more shallow thrusts, his restraint broke and he thrusted into me deeply.
“Fuck!” I exclaimed.
“Feel good baby?” He whispered huskily into my ear as he attached his lips to my neck.
“Y-yeah… do it again.” I breathed. He chuckled before pulling out and slamming back into me. I let out a cry of pleasure, practically begging him to continue. Kellin angled his hips so that he was hitting against my prostate with every thrust. I had become a moaning mess below him and I never wanted this feeling to end.
Unfortunately, my body had other plans. I felt that heat pooling in the pit of my stomach and I knew that I wouldn’t last much longer.
“Kellin… I’m close.” I managed between ragged breaths.
“Me too.” He moaned as he connected out lips in a heated kiss. He reached between us and began to stroke me again. A few flicks of his writst and my resolve snapped. My orgasm ripped through me and I spilled onto his hand and my stomach, moaning into his mouth. A few more thrusts and Kellin followed me, groaning my name as he came.
He collapsed against me, his breathing ragged and uneven. “That… was incredible.” He kissed my temple before rolling over onto his side and pulling me against him. He reached over for a tissue and wiped my release from my chest.
“Mhmm… definitely need to do that again.” I mumbled before snuggling against him. I was completely spent and I was glad tomorrow was Saturday. I doubt I would want to do much walking tomorrow if I had school.
“Love you Vic.” Kellin yawned as he pulled the blankets over us.
“Love you Kellin.” I mumbled before drifting off to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok so I know that all of you want me to write a sequel. But I'm torn. If I don't...there will be a riot. If I do you will all be overcome by the feels...what's a writer to do?

Well since I like making people have feels, there is a 95% chance of a sequel.

Love you guys!!