Status: I'm going to try to finish this!

No Time For Cameras

Chapter two

Kyler's POV
I got Lucas's info, so we're going to play some games after school. It seemed like it would be a lot of fun to play with someone new.
Throughout the day, I thought about Lucas, I thought about how cute he was, how he was the first boy I had any interest in since Andy. Andy was my first serious relationship. We were together since freshman year and broke up last August. After we broke up, I didn’t talk any guys, just girls. The girls understood.

The rest of the day was a blur, it wasn’t all that important. I couldn’t wait to get home and play something with Lucas. Funny how I was this interested in him after only meeting him yesterday.

“Woah,” I said out loud. Everyone is my last class looked at me, I hadn’t meant to say that out loud.

“Anything else, Mr. Pack?” The teacher said, annoyed.
I quickly apologized and went back to daydreaming about Lucas.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I got home around 3:30, and first thing I did was turn on my xbox and added Lucas as a friend.
I decided to play “Soul Calibur 4” by myself as I waited for Lucas to accept the friend request.
I played for a straight hour before I even thought to check if he had accepted the request. I realized he was online and added him to a party,

“Hey man,” I said enthusiastically.

“What’s up?” Lucas responded.
♠ ♠ ♠
Again, short chapter. I might add another author, so be ready. :)