The Insecurities Of Being A Vampire

Chapter 10

When everyone was ready, they left for Monroeville.

"C'mere Rachel. You have to hold my hand honey." Mikey informed her. As Rachel was a human, she couldn't vanish so in order to be able to vanish she had to hold the hand of a vampire. That vampire just happen to be her boyfriend Mikey.

"C'mere Bobbert, you can hold my hand," Adrienne commented before flashing him a friendly smile. She looked up and saw Frank flash her a jealous glance.

"Frank dont pout baby, it annoys me," Adrienne said aloud. Frank walked over to her and stood infront of her.

"You know that I can't resist you." She added.

"I'm sorry baby." He told her sincerely, before kissing her gently.

"So is everyone ready to go?" Gerard asked. A general chorus of agreement sounded before everyone vanished into the misty night air.

****************************************************

Once they all got to Monroeville most of the group seperated in their own way. Adrienne, Frank and Gerard all stuck together. They walked to the mall in minimal silence. Gerard and Frank kept giving each other quick glances, Adrienne however was oblivious to their silent conversation. Suddenly they were broken out of it by a scream from Adrienne.

"Guy's lets go there!" She screamed, while pointing to a new shop called Skully Clothing.

"Oh wow new shop!" Gerard and Frank exclaimed together.
So they all went in. Gerard went to the guys section while Adrienne and Frank went to the womens section.

"Baby, why do you like to follow me?" She questioned looking sideways at Frank.

"Because you have good style and I would follow you to the end of the world, so long as you were happy." He replied softly to her, while hugging her from behind.

"Awww, that's so sweet," Adrienne cooed.

"Yeah, but so cheesy." Gerard said, suddenly appearing behind the couple.

"But Gee, I love it when he's all sweet to me like that." Adrienne replied, smiling broardly at Frank.

"So Adrienne, have you found anything nice to wear?" Gerard asked, dismissing her previous statement.

"Yeah I found some Nice things to wear. I think i might get them." She said happily as she held them up to show Gerard.
♠ ♠ ♠
well now im gonna be making the rest up so it should get even better

xoxo js