The Insecurities Of Being A Vampire

Chapter 12

Once back home, everyone went to put their shopping away, They then met down in the living room.

"Is everyone ready?" Adrienne asked. Everyone agreed and they all disappeared into the night.

Once at the fair they all split up. They had all agreed that they would go home when they felt like it, that way no one had to wait to go home. Of course Adrienne, Gerard and Frank all stuck together. After walking around for a while Adrienne said that she need to go to the toilet. Frank said he and Gerard would wait for her by the Ferris Wheel. She agreed.

Adrienne disappeared but she didn't go to the toilet, Instead she met her friend that she talked to earlier on in the day.

"Hey Zacky! You weren't meant to be here until next week." She exclaimed. While hugging one of her only friends. She had met Zacky through Frank back in high school.

*Flash back*
"Adrienne honey, this is Zacky-Zacky Vengeance. He's one of my band mates." Frank exclaimed, smiling broardly.

"Hi Zacky, I'm Adrienne." She blushed.
*End of Flash Back*

"Well I couldn't wait to see you and Frank. I'm glad that you two have lasted a long time. I also notice that like me and Frank. you are now a vampire." He smiled.

"Yeah, I gave him honour about six months ago." She said, then suddenly gave a sad smile.

"What's wrong?" Zacky asked, concern lacing his voice.

"I'm sorry but you can't stay. At least not until next week."

"It's okay, I'm on my way to see my mom in Monroeville anyway and I knew you'd come down here." Zacky replied returning her sad smile.

"Well I gotta go Frank will be wondering where I go to." She beamed.

"I'll see you next week sweetheart." He said, giving her a hug and a kiss on the cheek, before Vanishing.

Adrienne went back over to the the Ferris Wheel where Frank and Gerard were waitng.

"Another five minutes and I would of gone looking for you."Gerard joked. Frank looked pissed off.

"I'm sorry sweety, I got caught up talking to some old...aquaintances." She whispered in his ear.

"I wanna go home. Will you make it up to me?" He asked, hopefully. She simply nodded. They then disappeared of home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok well thanx for not giving up on me cuz i luv y'all. Well next chapter will contain both hetrosexual and boy sex...
OH BTW HIT THE COMMENT BUTTON ON UR WAY OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
xoxojs