The Insecurities Of Being A Vampire

Chapter 15

Gerard soon broke the kiss and vanished for a quick second. Then upon returning with a tube of lube, let me correct that a tube of warming sensation lube the confusion on Frank's face was replaced with a look of happiness. He and Adrienne watched as Gerard opened the cap, squirted some onto his hand re-capped the tube and finally got to work on coating his rock hard self in it. Once finishing coating himself hi stuck two fingers straight into Frank's ass. Both men let out moans of pleasure. Once prepared Gerard pulled his fingers out and replaced them with his cock.

"Tell me when you're ready sweety." Gerard whispered.

"Go now before i explode...or...implode...or some sort of -ploding." Frank squealed.

with a nod of his head, Gerard got to work finding Frank's super sweet spot. Everytime Gerard pulled out, he would thrust back in on a slightly different angle. It didn't take too long for Gerard to hit Frank's prostate.

"Oh...god...r-right t-there" Frank Moaned out. So Gerard kept hitting that spot over and over until Gerard felt the warm sensation in the pit of his stomach, so he took Frank roughly in his hand and started pumping fast, in time with his thrusting.

"I-I...I'm...c-coming!" Frank announced.

"M-me...too." Gerard agreed. One more thrust and Gerard came in Frank and after a few more pumps Frank released his load as well. Both men laid down and panted.

"Not so fast boys." Adrienne jumped up and walked over to them.

"Come here baby" Frank said as she climbed on top of him, then kissing him roughly, almost savagely.

"Mmmmmm" Frank moaned into her mouth. As she let go to get her breath she threw a small package at Frank.

Him knowing what to do, opened the packet and slid on the condom. Franks last thought was that Adrienne didn't want kids, before she climbed bak onto Frank and sunk him into her. Both Adrienne and Frank let out loud growls of pleasure.

"Fuck me..." Frank moaned out as he flipped Adrienne over so Frank was now on top.

The next thing both Frank and Adrienne knew was that Gerard was lining himself up at Frank's entrance before pulnging into him as Frank plunged into Adrienne.

"Oh...fuckin...holy...shit..." Was what came from Frank's mouth while both Adrienne and Gerard were moaning incoherent babble.Frank leant down to kiss and suck on Adrienne's neck, and as he did this Gerard found his spot and Frank moaned loudly against Adrienne's neck.

"Oh Frank...I-I'm...coming...oh shit" Adrienne cried out and started lightly convulsing as her orgasm was starting to build

"M-me too." Frank stated while Gerard moaned out in agreement.
With one final thrust From Gerard and Frank all three of them came together.

Once the peak of their orgasms had subside they all rolled out and laid down. Adrienne suddenly sat up.

"I'm going for a shower. Frank wanna join me?" She winked at her lover and left for the shower.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay that was a long one... Hope this makes you feel better Rachel...

xoxojs