The Insecurities Of Being A Vampire

Chapter 18

"Up for round two, baby?" Adrienne asked, a naughty smile plastered to her perfectly formed lips.

"Uh huh." Frank grunted, while still catching his breath.

Once he regained composure he met adrienne in the bathroom. Closing the door, he turned to where Adrienne was testing the water temperature.

"Bout time you showed up. Your getting slow" She stated before getting into the shower, while Frank was still fiddling with his boxers.

"Losing momentem..." She called out in a sing song voice.

"Geez you impatient aren't you? Its MY birthday" He replied teasingly. Before snaking his arms around her hips and pulling her towards him.

Frank started sucking on and nibbling at her neck, searching for her sweet spot. Suddenly she shuddered and let out a moan of pleasure, and Frank instantly smiled against her skin.

"OH...god Frank. Please...I-i'm all y-yours." She turned around in his arms and kissed him roughly, but soon pulled back to a gentle pace as Frank entered her ever so slowly while she wrapped her legs around his waist.

By this time Frank and Adrienne were too far gone to attempt to leave the shower and Frank's legs were growing weak with pleasure. Suddenly both Frank and Adrienne realised that the were now on the shower floor. Grinning to each other before moaning in pleasure, Frank rolled over so Adrienne was beneath him and he started up a fast pace. He knew by the change of pitch in Adrienne's moans that she was close to orgasm, and Frank himself could feel the warmth in the pit of his stomache.

Frank's thoughts of how much longer they were gonna hold out came to a sudden halt as Adrienne screamed out in pleasure.

"OH...GOD...FRANK...I-I'm coming. FUCK!"

"Adrienne...OH...GOD!...me...too FUCK!" Frank came seconds later inside of her, after hearing her moans, signalling that he pleasured her very well.

Smiling at each other, they got out of the now cold shower and got dried, dressed and headed downstairs.

Upon entering the kitchen and dining rooms, Frank squealed with delight as everyone shouted happy birthday to him and handed him presents.

"Breakfast first baby boy." Adrienne said, before handing him a plate of toast with chocolate spread and peanut butter and a cup of fresh coffee.

"Ok mommy." he mocked, before shovelling down the toast, then demanding to open his presents.

"Mine first." Adrienne mocked snapped at her friends, before placing a large box down infront of Frank.

"Happy birthday sweety." She smiled and kissed him on the cheek. Frank smile and unwrapped his box.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok im gunna split this up so im not getting my 20 chapter final

poor me
js
xoxo