The Insecurities Of Being A Vampire

Chapter 19

Frank opened the box and peered inside.

"No way!!!!!Oh my god. Adrienne! I love you o so very very much." Frank got up and hugged Adrienne.

"Adrienne I can't believe you bought Frank an Epiphone custom! I'm so jealous." Gerard yelled at her faking hurt, as he looked into Frank's box.

"Gerard! get out of my box! It's MY box!" Frank scoulded, mocking angry.

Soon Frank settled down and opened up the rest of his gifts which consisted of guitar leads, a new amp, straps, a tin of picks, and an electric tuner. Adrienne had just one more present to give to Frank- Zacky. Zacky and Frank got separated in a fight between their families when they were 16. They had been best friends since they were toddlers. Adrienne had been looking for Zacky since Frank told her the real reason behind the break up of their friendship. While Frank had moved from Newark to Monroeville. Zacky had moved from Newark to a small industrial town in Queensland Australia.

"Frank, I have just one more present for you before we go to the fair." Adrienne stated cheerfully.

"Ok honey." Frank sighed. This happened every year from the moment Frank and Zacky broke up, because they lost each other on Halloween, aka Frank's birthday.

"Close your eyes munchkin." Adrienne cooed softly in his ear.

"You can open them now" Zacky whispered into his other ear.

Frank opened his eyes and his jaw dropped. The next thing Frank did was scream obnoxiously loud before wrapping Zacky in a tight hug. Tears streaming down both men's faces.

"I missed you so much." Zacky whispered loudly into Frank's ear. Frank pulled back.

"I missed you so much as well."

"Well I think this calls for a celebration and a nice trip to the fair." Gerard cut in.

"Woot lets get Frankies party started."Zacky announced. Soon the group of friends vanished into the night air.

***********At The Fair*****************

"I wanna start a riot." Zacky and Frank said at the same time. Adrienne guessed that they would have the same thinking patterns, as the had been friends forever.

"Ferris Wheel!" Zacky screeched

"Kamakasi!" Frank screeched louder.

"Stop screeching like banchees!" Adrienne yelled.

Suddenly Zacky disappeared. Frank looked questionably at Adrienne and she looked at the rest of the group, then back to Frank. Frank looked at the group.

"Ferris Wheel!" the whole group screamed, then ran towards the Ferris Wheel.

"There!" Frank yelled as everyone followed his line of view. Zacky was crawling up the structure with something in his hand.

"I'll go" Adrienne stated then vanished. seconds later she was sitting on one of the beams talking or more like yelling at Zacky. People screamed from the carriges
♠ ♠ ♠
ok so now i will pobably get my 20 chapter finale

lets go for gold!