The Insecurities Of Being A Vampire

chapter 2

When they were fully dressed, they made their way downstairs. Rachel was at the big ten seater oak table eating toast and drinking coffee.

"Morning" she said cheerily, mouth full of toast.

"Hey Rachy" Adrienne and Frank said at the same time, as they made their way to the conjoining, candle lit kitchen. They made their breakfast and went to join Rachel.

"Bob and Mikey still sleeping?" Frank asked

"No, they went to the fair already, I said that I would wait for you two." Rachel said, getting up and putting her bowl and mug in the sink. Then she walked away to finish getting ready for the evening. Once Adrienne, Frank and Rachel were all ready, they left for the fair.

When they got to the fair Frank rang Mikey.
*Dial tone*
*Ring ring*
*Ring ring*
"Hey Frank what's up?" Mikey's voice rang through Frank's phone.

"Hey Mikey, we're at the entrance to the fair. Meet you and Bob at the Ferris Wheel." Frank strained his voice through his fone, due to the large amout of noise at the fair.

"Ok see you soon" Mikey said than hung up.

"First one to the Ferris Wheel wins!" Frank screeched then magically disappeared, followed by Adrienne, then Rachel running as fast as she could. Rachel was the last one to arrive at the Ferris Wheel

"You...guys...cheated!" Rachel panted

"Oh well, we could always turn you into one of us," Frank whiospered into her ear, before moving over to his girlfriend. Rachel went over to Mikey and gave him a hug.

"And just for the record Frank, when I'm ready to turn into one of you, Mikey's gonna do the honour.
♠ ♠ ♠
well thanx to all my 7 readers and my first subscriber. you are too cool. btw tell me who you are person who is my subscriber.

also comment plz would be great :D
xoxo jess