The Insecurities Of Being A Vampire

chapter 3

"Awww, I feel honoured," Mikey gushed, as he kissed her on the forehead.

"Frank turned me." Adrienne announced, then continued.

"When he first told me he was a vampire, i freaked out, but then I got used to it. I made him wait six months before I gave him the honours. It was pure magic." She beamed

"Yer it was so upsetting to see her in so much pain though. She just about deafened me with her scream." Frank said, screwing face up at the memory, before wrapping Adrienne in a tight hug.

"Are we gonna go have some fun now?" Bob asked, boredom clearly showing in his voice.

"Yer ok lets go," Adrienne and Rachel responded Together. As they walked together over to a hot dog stand. Frank suddenly spotted someone and ran towards the person.

"Gee!" He squealed as the person now known as Gee (or Gerard) gave Frank a hug.

"Frank get off him!" Adrienne snapped, pulling on the back of Frank's shirt. Frank stepped back and Adrienne stepped infront of her boyfriend.

"Hey there miss sexy!" Gerard exclaimed as he picked her small frame easily up off the ground and into a hug.

"Guess what Gee?" She quizzed as he put her back on the ground

"What honey?" he questioned back, looking slightly confused.

"I'm one of you now. I gave Frank the honours two months ago," she announced. Her smile suddenly vanished. She look at Gerard, he had a shocked look on his beautiful face.

"You...you've c-crossed o-over?" He asked, not being able to take in this new piece of information.

"Yer, i did. And I did it because i was ready and not when someone told me too. Just like you said." She said quietly.
♠ ♠ ♠
OK here's another 1 for y'all what will Gerard say next? haha u'll have to wait til 2moz

thanx for the comments rach. and the person with basket case in he username

xoxojs