The Insecurities Of Being A Vampire

chapte 5

"Adie?...Adie!?..Adrienne!" Gerard screamed, then suddenly stooped. He saw her. She was pressed against a boy that was about her height. He made himself invisible then listened carefully to what she was saying.

"Hey sexy fella. Wanna know how you made me feel all those years ago, when i had nighmare after nightmare, night after night? Wanna go through my hell? All those names and punches hurt oh so much." She said grasping at her heart, while her words were simply dripped with sarcasm.

Suddenly there was a deafening, blood curdling scream from the boy as she sunk her teeth into his neck. Suddenly she vanished the re-appeared infront of an invisible Gerard. He came out of hiding and was looking at her with a confused expression. She simply looked at him, then looked back to the boy laying unconsious on the damp grass.

"Let's go home," No emotion showing in her voice. Gerard was a bit disorientated due to Adrienne never hurting a fly then suddenly sinking her fangs into an unknown boy. They walked back to Frank, who was still standing by the entry/exit gate. Frank noticed the tense air and didn't say a word, then they just disappeared into the night and back home, the whole time no one uttered a word.

When they got home Adrienne went straight to the bedroom. Frank took a while to get ready and to settle Gerard into the guest room, just to give her a bit of space, then went into their room a few minutes later.

"Adrienne?" Frank asked walking into the bedroom. She was lying in bed reading a magazine

"Yes Frank?" She asked not looking up from what she was reading.

"Wanna explain where you went in such a hurry?" He asked, holding his breath. She paused for a moment, before putting her magazine down and turning around to Frank who was now sitting beside her in bed.

"Sure," her voice was gentle, then she continued.

"I saw one of the boys fro back when i was in high school. He tortured me everyday, took my books and pissed all over them, pushed me beat me up, called me names, stalked me, everyday for a year. Then i met you and it all stopped. Then he disappeared, and when i saw him tonight, i just...wanted...I...I dunno, revenge I guess." She sobbed.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok i no i leave u guys hanging all the time and i am sorry for not updating last night. i was tired

xoxojs