The Insecurities Of Being A Vampire

chapter 7

Then he wrapped his strong arms around her and slid his hands down her back and stopped when he got to the elastic of her pants. Adrienne pulled away slightly and Frank raised his arms as she pulled his shirt up over his head and dicarded it to the floor. She then wrapped his arms back around her. Frank then pushed her pants down at the same time as she pushed his down.

Frank then picked her up bridal style and carried her into the shower, then put her down. Adrienne let the hot water run iver her body, soothing her as Frank pulled the shower door closed. He then got the shampoo and rubbed it through her hair, once her hair was rinsed out she repeated the actions Frank did to her, to him.

Next Frank got their body wash and started to wash himself and Adrienne copied him, washing herself. Before she could get under the water he had pushed her against the wall, rubbing his soapy body against hers. Adrienne let a moan escape and she pulled Frank's head up and kissed him roughly.Frank got a shock, due to Adrienne never being sexually rough, she always had a genlte touch, and Frank wanted more.

They walked back into the water and washed off, while still attached at the lips. Frank let a moan escape but it drowned in her mouth, as she now had her tongue half way down his throat. Frank turned the taps off and they broke apart to dry each other off.

They soon continued back into the bedroom. Adrienne pushed Frank onto the bed and straddled his mid section, then kissed him softly as if she had never kissed him roughly in her life. Frank pulled away and tilted his head back and Adrienne started to kiss his neck before pulling on the exposed skin and biting roughly.

She drew blood and licked the wound clean. Frank, by now, was showing major signs of excitement. Suddenly the rolls were reversed as Frank rolled over so Adrienne was pinned under him. He strated another heated make out session with her and she moaned quietly into his mouth. Frank looked at her pleadingly.
♠ ♠ ♠
dum dum dum... haha suckers thought u were gonna get some action.
nxt chapter promises steaminess if u comment...

xoxojs