Status: I believe in the freedom of the open road.

Anarchy Is Our Only Hope

Introduction

I remember being eighteen, a foolish girl fresh out of high school. 

It was the same time I  fell in love with the boy I shouldn't have.

You know how the story goes, 'the one your momma warns you about.'  The boy that brings danger wherever he trails.

He was a twenty one year old biker, from Redwood with hair down to the nape of his neck and a blonde beard to match.

I can remember the day he first rolled up to the front of my school on his bike. 
The girls would swoon as if he was a modern day James Dean.
I always saw him as just another rebel without a cause.

The girls would whisper around about what they think he'd done, to get that "Men of Mayhem" patch. 

Some whispers were about how he looked like Brad Pitt or just simple curiosity if he was any good in bed.

I would saunter past him, as if he never existed, something about that drove him crazy. Which is why he sought for me every day after that.

We were young and free.
A life with no rules, we'd spend hours on open road, lost in the love of it all. 

We had no one to answer to, we belonged to no one but each other. 

We believed that our freedom meant more than living by societies standards.

We lived with loyalty in our hearts and freedom in our souls. 

Little did I know at the time,  there was someone to answer too and it wasn't god.

Freedom came with a price, the truest form of freedom required pain and sacrifice.

This is the story of how I became a part of The Sons of Anarchy.
♠ ♠ ♠
This story is set 1999, so it's a younger Jax Teller than the one we all know and love.
I hope you can all enjoy it all the same.