Status: I'll try to update as often as i can

I'll Be the One to Save You.

Be Strong And Hold My Hand

Gerard had been tossing and turning for an hour. He had woke up a couple of hours after he had fallen back asleep and he was still trying to fall back into nothingness for a few more hours. After another 20 minutes of trying to sleep he finally gave up. Grabbing the nearest sweatpants and hoodie off the floor he went into the kitchen to face the rest of the day.

As he switched the coffee machine on and waited, the familiar smell wafted through the apartment. Smelling it he sighed looking out the window at the soft snow that had started to fall. When it finished he poured himself a cup and sat in the next room snuggling in his big blanket. Finishing his coffee he set the cup on the floor and laid down turning on the TV.

The normal shitty daytime programmes flicked across the screen. Gerard wasn’t watching them though, his mind was elsewhere. His mind was flooded with memories of his Grandma but for Gerard this was good because it meant while she was alive they did good things and he didn’t take her for granted.

He thought of all the times he would be downstairs reading comics or drawing and he would hear her beautiful piano pieces. He remembered how whenever he went up to her, she would get shy and stop, but as soon as he asked something about music or instruments she would tell him everything. She would teach him about all the different things to do with music with such passion and how he would listen carefully to everything she said because he knew it made her happy.

At One Gerard got broke out of his trance to the phone ringing, he gets up and answers it hearing his brothers sympathetic voice
“Hey Gee, how you doing?”
“Alright” Gerard mumbles back not really in the mood to talk, he never had been the one to let everyone know what he feels so it is hard for him to speak when people know he isn’t okay.
“Don’t really sound alright gee, have you even ate anything today?”
“I had coffee…”
“Coffee isn’t food, go and make yourself a sandwich you need to eat, you cant starve yourself, its not healthy, you know I’m only doing this because I care” Mikey knew his brother was upset but he wasn’t going to feed him a load of bullshit like ‘It will all get better’ because it wont.
“I know, I know Mikes, but I have no food in”
“Then go get some! I’ll call you in a hour to see if you’ve ate, and you know you can’t lie to me, I can see right through you!”
“Okay I will, thanks for caring, speak to you soon” smiling Gerard hung up the phone, he loved his brother, his was the only person who really understood him. That comforted Gerard.

After a long shower – since Gerard tried to stall going out of the apartment as much as he could – he grabbed his keys and headed towards the Newsagent on the corner of his road, since he didn’t have much of an appetite and was just going to get a sandwich.

Gerard walked through the blizzard of snow that had just happened to fall suddenly as soon as he stepped outside. He planned what he was going to do, he was going to enter the shop, quickly choose a sandwich and a big bag of chocolate (if he wasn’t going to starve himself he might aswell comfort eat later), buy it, with minimal communication as could be possible and leave. He didn’t want to be in there any longer than he needed too. He didn’t need any fat old cashier lady giving him fake sympathy.

When he entered the shop the first part went exactly to plan, he chose his food, having no distractions or dangers. However, when he started walking towards the counter he stood there shocked staring at the person behind it.

Sitting there was the most beautiful thing Gerard had ever seen, he was gorgeous, he had half a shaved head – dyed blonde – with black bangs falling over his face and curling just over his eye. His eyes, they were gorgeous orbs of emerald green. They stood out and showed Gerard something strange his couldn’t quiet pick up on just yet, but it intrigued him very much. He wore a thin line of black eyeliner, just enough to bring attention to his eyes, he also wore a lip and nose ring. He was gorgeous and Gerard couldn’t take his eyes off him.

Looking up he spotted Gerard and instantly smiled, “Hey! You waiting to be served?” he said with way too much enthusiasm for a cashier. Maybe he was just a very hyper person? Gerard secretly wanted to find out, but not today, today he couldn’t. “um, yeah here” he said placing the food on the counter. “So! I see its still snowing bad then?” Gerard glanced over at the punk kids name tag which was labelled ‘Frank’ and simply nodded. Frank got the hint and decided to pack up his food and let him go soon, obviously he wasn’t having a good day by the look of him. This saddened Frank, this beautiful amazing guy was standing in front of him upset so bad he could hardly speak, and Frank couldn’t do anything about it because he was just some newsagent worker.

Gerard paid him and took his food mumbling a quick “thanks” before turning away and walking through the door. Just before he went he heard Frank yell “Bye! I hope to see you again!” and he turned around to Frank smiling a shit eating grin to him. Gerard gave him a small smile and a nod before leaving the shop and walking back home.
♠ ♠ ♠
omf i feel so bad, i said i was going to update on the same day but my mom made me do loads of shit and on the weekends i go to my dads ((no internet sigh)) and ive been really busy. But i finally uploaded, idk if this is really short or not but give me feedback please. If you read tHANK YOU

xoF