Status: I'll try to update as often as i can

I'll Be the One to Save You.

And In The Darkness Bind Them

Sighing Gerard collapsed on the crappy office chair he had been given. He had just finished making the 18th coffee for today, he worked as a PA basically doing things that his boss couldn’t be bothered to do, it wasn’t hard just boring. Gerard wished he could be somewhere that challenged him and he had to work hard to earn what he did.

Grabbing out his sketchbook he drew down some comic book characters he had dreamt up last night. Finishing the shading on a few of the superheroes, he threw his pencil back on the table looking through his past drawings.

As he flipped to some of his recent drawings he blushed as he saw that most of them were occupied by the face of the small punk boy he saw the other day. He doesn’t want to admit it but he can’t stop thinking about him. But, Gerard knows that he cant do anything about it, for one he doesn’t even know if the guy is gay, secondly he cant randomly ask a newsagent cashier out because that just be very strange. Yet, he knows this is something that he doesn’t want to loose, it could be something very special.

He hears a buzzing noise coming from his phone so he gets it out his pocket to check it:
Hey Gee, im picking u up from work, we gonna order a pizza and have a Lord of The Rings marathon like old times, ive missed it, see you in ten.
xoM

Looking at the time he sees its 5 minutes to when he’s allowed to leave, he packs up his sketch book and other things he brought into his bag before checking he didn’t forget anything and leaving. He sat on the wall outside the office hearing cars drive in the distance, yes he did work in the city (New York) but the office where he worked was unusually out of sight and didn’t ever have many cars around it. It was nice to be somewhere without the noise of traffic taking over their hearing 24/7.

His brother pulled up to the front of the wall Gerard was sitting on and unlocked the door. Gerard could hear the sound of The Misfits blasting out of the car, smiling he got up and got in the car.

The car ride consisted of them catching up and talking about Mikey’s new crush, who he wouldn’t tell Gerard who it was and it was annoying him a lot. “What we doing here?” Gerard asked as Mikey pulled up into the car park for Gerard’s local newsagent. “We need to get loads of food and shit for tonight! Come on!” Mikey said grabbing his wallet and walking towards the store. Gerard shook his head and followed him, hearing Mikey click his car fob, locking the car and then entering the shop his brother following behind.

Sure enough when Gerard looked over to the counter sitting there smiling right back at him like a dork was Frank. He even felt himself returning the stupid smile back before shuffling along to where his brother was shoving anything edible he could see into the basket. “woah, dude you have enough in here to feed all of the homeless people in New York” Gerard laughed. “Yes! We need it, if we’re gonna be stuffing ourselves with shit like we used to! Come on we need some energy drinks so we stay up, we’re not as young anymore, come on” Gerard shuck his head, Mikey was getting a little too excited to be spending time with his brother.

After choosing the best energy drinks, Mikey grabbed his brother’s arm and dragged him over to Frank who was watching them amused. “Hellooo, did you guys get everything you need?” Frank asked, his voice dropping when he saw how close the two guys were standing but he managed to hide it by quickly recovering. “itsmybrother” Gerard blurted out not realising frank had actually asked him a question, “oh, um, I think, um, yeah we did” he said blushing at looking down. Frank giggled and oh god that was the most adorable thing Gerard had ever heard.

Frank packed up the food and asked for the money looking at Gerard who just looked straight at Mikey, “oh yeah thanks! making me pay for everything” “hey! This was your idea, I didn’t know about this until half an hour ago, you shouldn’t have got so much shit” Gerard laughed back at him. His brother sent him a playful glare before paying.

Mikey grabbed the bags and walked towards the door, before following Gerard said “Thanks, frank” he smiled and turned away. “Wait!” Gerard turned round and sent him a questioning look. “What’s your name? I mean, you know mine its only fair I know yours? I don’t really know, you don’t have to tell me its not like my life depends on it, maybe it does I don’t really know, fucking hell I’m talking shit to you now oh fuck” Frank groaned putting his head in his hands feeling his cheeks heat up. “Gerard, I’m Gerard” Frank giggled and nodded his head smiling before indicating he should go. They both exchanged goodbyes before leaving with his brother.

Getting into his car Mikey broke the silence, “what’s going on between you two then?” “Wh-h-hat? Nothing, nothings going on between us I sware!” Mikey scoffed and said “if so, why were you both so nervous and blushing? And don’t think I didn’t see all the little secret glances” he said with a smug smile on his face. Gerard playfully punched his arm “oh shut the fuck up, you’re the one head over heals for a guy I don’t even know his name and you couldn’t shut up about on the way here.” after that Mikey shut up until they got to the apartment.

After throwing on his sweats Gerard joined Mikey on the sofa where The Fellowship of The Ring had just started playing. Grabbing a handful of chips his zoned in to what was happening on the screen and forgot about everything except for Frodo and his fellowship that was going to Mordor to destroy the ring in Mount Doom.
♠ ♠ ♠
woo i updated again! soo, leave comments if you liked it! You don't have to but it'd make me happy and more motivated:')
who do you think Mikeys guy is??
idk when i'll update next, maybe tomorrow night if i feel like writing? it takes me quite long to write one chapter though ((This one is longer than usual))
Thank you for reading.
xoF