Status: I'm just tired of drama, so i decided to write this story.

A Bird that Looks like a scarf

Boys meet Girls

"I hate this. This is bad. Real Bad. Super Bad. Worst," a boy complained to himself as he walks with his friend to a field of wild flowers.

"What in the world are you talking about? You never picked flowers for someone before?", another boy folded his sleeves and started picking up flowers. It was the late 1750's, the year where technology turns into a toddler. "It's already sunset. Do you think she'll like it? This daisy? With this poem? With a splat of mud? From the pigs we've been chasing? At the farm? Are you sure? Jack?", the boy asked, worried. "Not a poem, Thomas, chocolates! Girls love chocolates," Jack yawned. "Chocolates? Really? It's expensive...", Thomas continued to pick flowers, making sure it's the perfect one. Jack smirked, nudging Thomas to get his attention, and yelled...

"We'll just mix mud and make it look like chocolate!"

Thomas slapped his idiotic friend on the face,"Yeah, because girls just loves to LOOK at chocolates and not EAT them." Jack laughed out loud, he always did wonder how girls kept their shape, even with eating something with alot of sweets. "Anyways, I'm sure Janis would love it. She did look like she's got a thing for you~", Jack teased. "You think so? She didn't seem well before so I wanted to cheer her up," Thomas blushed as he imagines himself making Janis smile, giving the items to her. Jack combed his medium grey hair with his fingers, and sighed,"We're only 15 and yet we hardly lived yet... I always wanted to try red wine, I wonder why people get so high'pt up over that stuff. I guess it's pretty good...", he layed down on the field and closed his eyes.

"I'm not ready to get married yet."

"You're not ready to even milk a cow, but I guess I shouldn't be surprised," Thomas grinned. His curly brown hair swayed in the wind, and his green eyes reflected the lights of the setting sun. "What's that suppose to mean?!", Jack got up and woke with rage in his red eyes, and his wolf ears came out, showing his anger to his docile friend. "Calm down, Jack. I'm just saying, you never really liked anyone. You don't know what's it like to love," Thomas patted his scary friend's hair, and Jack calmed down. "You're right. I don't, and I don't think I'll ever will," Jack sighed and the sun faded into darkness, making way for the moon followed by a million and trillion of stars. "Let's head home, I'm sure your folks would be worried," Jack started to walked away. "Yeah, I guess..." Thomas followed and puts all of his items in his pocket. All they know is that they'll have another dramatic day at school, and they'll need their rest for the day.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm just tired of School drama, so I went ahead and wrote this down. I just needed something to keep off my chest. You know, to express myself. Sadly, I can't tell you what's up. I just hope it'll pass by.