The Perfect Stranger

Chapter 18: Scared senseless

*Karli*

When i finally woke, i woke with a start, i sat up quickly and took in my surroundings. The last thing i remember is Alex hand over my mouth and a terrible smell coming from whatever was in his hand. Am i a vampire or has he even changed me yet?

"Morning sunshine," Alex said making me jump, he was standing in the corner watchinig me.

"Where am i?" I asked him as he walked towards the bed.

"My home." He replied.

"Wheres my mom and Blake?"

"They couldnt make it," He replied touching my cheek.

"What do you mean they couldnt make it? Did you kill them?" I panicked moving away from him only for him to move closer.

"No, i just kind of kidnapped you thats all, i hear you dont want to be a vampire."

"yeah, why does it matter to you, cant you just leave me alone!" I yelled.

"Well today is not your lucky day because my dear you wll be very powerful as a vampire and i'm going to make that happen, and your going to work for me." Alex said holding me down on the bed by pinning my arms down with his knees on each side of me.

"Please no." I begged as he got close to my neck, he looked me in the eyes and just stared for a moment.

"Aww you poor thing, being a vampire isnt that bad i mean you get speed and strength and all kinds of powers, what more can you want?" Alex said juming off of me.

"I dont want it that's the problem!" I yelled getting off the bed and getting across the room away from him.

Alex sped over to me and held me up against the wall by the neck.

"You see, you have no choice, i'm changing you weather you like it or not." Alex said licking my neck, what a weirdo.

"You taste pretty good and i havnt even tasted your blood."

"I dont want to be a vampire." I cried.

"Well ill give you an hour to be human, live it up." Alex said releasing me and speeding out of the room locking the door behind him. god i hated him, and he took all my weapons, how the hell is the training supposed to pay off if i cant fight back?

I tried to escape but there was no windows and the doors were locked, what the hell am i supposed to do now? I hope Blake finds me and fast becasue being a vampire is not wwaht i had in mind for my future.

Unfortunatley the hour passed very quickly and when Alex came throught the door it scared the crap out of me.

"Have a good hour? Becasue it was your last hour to be human." Alex said speeding over to me, but i acted fast and ducked and ran for the door. He was quicker and got to the door first blocking it making me stop in my tracks. I backed away at his smirk and his fangs extended and eyes turned a bright red, Blakes were green, why was his so red? One reason, he was evil.

"Your a quick one arnt you. Your mother trained you well, but not well enouch, i had to admit though it took forever to get all those weapons off of you." Alex said walking to me makiing me back up. Thats when i realized i had a knife in my boot i could feel it, he missed a weapon, this might just save my life.

As he got close enough to me i quickly bent down, grabbed the knife out of my boot then flung it at him hitting him right in the center of the chest. He hissed and fell to the ground, i made a run for the door but it was locked somehow, was someone holding it on the other side. i beat on the door and right as i opened it Alex grabbed me by the hair and threw me onto the floor, He must have pulled out the knife. Damn it!

I looked at him with terror, this was really it, i was going to be turned into a vampire and there is nothiing i can do about it, where the hell is blake and my mom?! Alex grabbed my shirt and threw me on the bed and jumped on top of me before i could run.

"You put up a hell of a fight!" Alex growled with fangs showing.

"Just like my mother." I spat in his face.

"Goodbye human Karli." Alex said getting close to my neck, one hand holding it. My heart was racing and i shut my eyes tight trying to prepare myself for the pain i knew was to come. "It only gets better from here." Alex whispered into my ear. With that Alex bit down on my neck and i screamed out in pain, his fangs hurt like a bitch.

I began to fell a burning sensation going throughout my body, its his venom, i'm changing. Alex never stopped sucking my blood, he kept it up because the longer he bit the more venom his fangs released turning me by the second. The pain was unbearable and tears were rolling down my cheeks. Someone please help me, it hurts so much and the pain only seems to get worse by the second. Alex finally lifted his head and blood was on his mouth and chin, my blood.

Alex had the biggest smile on his face, a smile of him winninig and getting what he wanted. I'm only 18 years old and my life is over, i cant have kids and i cant live a normal human life.

"The pain will end soon." Alex said moving a strand of hair out of my face. "dont cry love." Alex said wiping my tears, since when did he care?

"Make it stop," I begged.

"I cant, your transforming and you will thank me one day." He said, i could feel the blood running off of my neck where he bit me, the pain was now hitting my chest, the venom was taking over my heart. My heart rate was going faster and faster, i could hardly catch my breath anymore.

"Please." I begged once more, this pain was killing me, literally. It felt as if my heart was on finre and my insides were burning, its like someone set me on fire. I just wanted the pain to stop.

"Almost done." Alex said with a smile. How long have i been in pain, its like lasting forever, when will this pain stop.

My heart slowed then finally stopped, thats when i blacked out and felt absolutley nothing, pain free. Thank god this has finally ended, but that means i'm a vampire.
♠ ♠ ♠
OMG, Karli has been turned. When she wakes up will she just give in to Alex, or wll she fight for herself.

Karli now has a struggle in the next chapter, will she give into the dark side that's calling her name or fight to be good?

Really long chapter just for you :) Hope you enjoy tell me what you think!!