The Perfect Stranger

Chapter 21: Loosing Control

Two days later....

*Karli*

I woke up back in mine and Blake's room, i looked over at the clock to see it was 3 o'clock and i was extremely hungry. Wait how did i get here in the first place, last thing i remember is talking to Blake in the kitchen? I sped to the kitchen to find Eve and Blake chatting at the kitchen table about something.

"What are you talking about?" I asked as i went to the doorless fridge and grabbed a bottle of blood. I downed it in no time and grabbed another and took a gulp of that one, it was only half full now. "And what happend to the fridge door."

"How the hell we are going to fix the wall." Blake replied looking at me then back at Eve and some papers they had.

"What wa..." I stopped talking when i turned around to see a big gaping hole in the wall, you could see right into the living room, that hole was huge. What the hell happened in here? I turned back around then noticed that the kitchen window had been shattered and there was just pieces of glass sticking out of it.

"yeah, you see that?" Blake asked me.

"Yeah, what happened in here?" I asked so confused.

"You, is what happend, you like destroyed my house when you got all evil and such." Blake yelled.

"Blake, dont yell, she has no idea what happend, cant you tell she cant remember." Eve said slapping his arm.

"Remember what, i didnt do this." I said.

"Oh yes you did, you got mad and the evil inside of you kicked on and you were going nuts. You threw me through the wall without even touching me while you held Eve up against the wall to the point where she cant move. Then with the motion of your hand you threw me through the damn window!" Blake yelled at me some more, this time he was standing up.

"I'm so sorry, what was i so mad about in the first place?" i asked so confused, i was racking my brain to remember but it was all just black, like a missing peice.

"It's not your fault, Alex did this to you on purpose, you wasnt even supposed to remember us at all, but somehow you did. Its becasue there is some good left in you." My mom said grabbing my hands to reasure me.

"You got mad at me first because i didnt get to you in time to prevent you from being a vampire, thats what triggered it. Then you was mad at Eve because she abandoned you and left you with your dad." Blake explained to me finallly calming down.

"So what did you guys do to get me back to normal?" I asked very curious on that.

"Eve gave you a hug and said sorry, then you passed out for two days." Blake answered.

"TWO DAYS!" I yelled shocked.

"Yep."

"No wonder i'm so thristy," I replied taking another big drink of blood.

"Yeah, we was worried for a second there, we wasnt sure if you would wake up or when, but we had to look at the blue prints for the wall, so we could decide what we are going to put there." Blake replied.

"Oh, sorry about your wall and the window...and the fridge." I said looking at all the mess that i made.

"its okay, the window people are coming today to fix it and someone is coming to fix the fridge as well. The wall people are coming tomorrow, but i have to call them tonight telling them if i just want to put a wall there or a bar so we can actually see into the kitchen." Eve replied sitting back down at the table. I joined them and looked over the blue prints with them.

Without much diliberation we decided to go with a small bar where the hole was. Blake called the people and told them what we wanted for the wall and they agreed, it was going to cost us about 1500 dollars to fix it plus 100 for the window and 50 for the fridge door. That would be a total amount of 1650 dollars. Good thing Blake has saved up all these years, he had lots of money put back, well thats what he told me. Eve was paying 1000 to help out, i couldnt pay anything because i never made money. I felt really bad.

The window people came and it took all i had to keep my fangs to myself, i havnt been around humans yet so Blake told me to just stay in our room or keep to myself in the living room. I came close to biting one of them but Eve pulled me into the other room and i was so thankful that she did. I carried around a bottle of blood with me everywhere and everytime i had the thirst for their blood i took a big swig of it.

"What are you drinking?" A tall muscular man asked me as he was securing the window.

"Its flavored water, fruit punch actually." I lied, like i'm going to tell him what it really is, he's full of it right now and i can smell his delicious blood. Blood straight from the vein tasted the best, well so i heard, iv never biten anyone yet.. and i dont want to because i dont know if i have a venomous bite or not. I'm not risking hurting someone, or turning them into the monster that i am now.

"Oh." He replied going back to work, i covered my mouth with my hands to hide my fangs and walked out of the room and into the bathroom. I shut the door and looked at myself in the mirror. I was kind of pale now, and my eyes were still the same color except when im in vampire mode, then they are like a bright green. Blake says they turn black when i'm pissed or when my evil mode kicks in. I opened my mouth and touched my fangs with my finger, it was so weird having them, i'm definitly not used to being a vampire. I never wanted to be in the first place, i'm so glad i killed Alex, i would do it again if he was still alive. I hate him for doing this to me... it just angers me soooo much.

That funny feeling came over me and i seen my eyes turn black in the mirror, i stepped back and bumped into the wall, it scared me so bad. Thoughts of evil kept running throught my mind. it was driving me crazy i couldnt control them and i was losing myself, but no im going to fight to stay good. This is not going to beat me.

Kill them all, you know you want to.

Eve abandoned you, she should pay.

Blake never came to save you, now your a horrible monster.

Blood from the vein is the best, go bite them workers.

Kill them. Kill them.

My head was spinnnig with all these thoughts, i grabbed my head with my hands and sat on the floor wiht my knees to my chest, i will stay in this bathroom before i kill anyone. I was fighting for the good and to stay consious, last time i blacked out and i didnt remember anything. This time i'm going to keep my memory, no matter what i have to do.

I fumbled through all the cabinets and found some cutting siccors, i used all my force and strength and stabbed myself in the leg and held back a scream by gritting my teeth i pulled out the siccors and it healed immedietly, then when i looked in the mirror my eyes were not glowing green like they should be, thank god.

Wow i actually faught it, and i had to stab myself to do it. Am i going to have to do this all the time, i feel like im losing my self a peice at a time. I dont like those thoughts, they scare me becasue i know if i dont control it those thoughts will become a reality, and i will never let that happen. I tried to kill my mother and threw Blake across the room and through a wall and a window for heavens sake. I have a serious problem.

"Karli you ok in there?" Eve asked lightly knocking on the bathroom door. I hit the scissors and wiped the blood off the floor and my leg, because i was wearing shorts and it got on my skin.

"I'm fine." I said openin the door and walking out into the hallway.

"Ok, just making sure." My mom said.

"Thanks." I replied forcing a smile becasue i knew for a fact that i was definitly not fine. I hope i can learn to control this and beat the evil inside of me for good. One day i think i might just lose myself completely and that scares me to death, which is odd because i kind of am dead. What if Alex was somehow still alive? A part of me says to go to his house, and i dont know if that means i didnt kill him all the way or what... i hope to god he is dead for good. If not ill just kill him all over again and take pleasure in it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for any typos, but here you go hope you enjoy.

Will Karli turn completly evil?

Will she find her humanity and be good?

Is alex really dead???

You tell me by commenting.... what should happen next the best idea will be picked. Thanks again for reading. :)