The Perfect Stranger

Chapter 23: Killing Spree

Over the last week, every night i had been hanging out with Alex killing people left and right. No one suspected it was us killing people because we set everything on fire to destroy all evidence. The police just thought someone was setting random things on fire, well thats not the case.

I put on a fake Karli for my mom and Blake so they wouldnt suspect anything, i made sure to wash my blood stained clothes before they seen them, and tried to stay to myself as much as possible.
Things in this house were too boring for me and i knew i just had to get out of here and permanetly live with Alex or just go off on my own. I hated playing the nice girl when on the inside i just wanted to rip everyone's head off, it took everything i had not to.

Blake and my mom think that iv chosen the good side thats why i havnt lost control, well i chose evil so now i can control my anger whenever i want and not blow up on someone, or black out like i used to.

Over the past months i have discovered most of my powers, i have teleporting powers, telekenesis, i can sheild my whole body from danger, i can run fasterr than the average vampire and jump a great distance. I can fly, and throw fire balls from my hand, also i can control the weather, which happens to be my favorite power out of all of them. Today i decided i wanted the day to be sunny so it would go perfectly with my plan.

"Hey Mom, Blake, come here please!" I yelled from the kitchen. They sped to the kitchen and stopped in front of me, time to active my plan.

"What is it sweet heart?" My mom asked.

"Cut the crap, dont sweet heart me." I hissed extending my fangs and eyes going black. They looked at me wide eyed and very confused. They was thinking i was having an evil episode, because i could read their minds.

"Excuse me?" She asked stepping closer to me.

"You heard me, now prepare to die." i said with a smirk. With my power i flung her through the window that was recently fixed shattering it so smitherens.

"Seriously?" Blake hissed getting pissed.

"Oh im sorry did i do that?" i asked laughing. As Blake was about to lunge at me i put my hand out in front of me and he instantly froze and couldnt move a muscle. I got real close to his face and smiled.
"Sorry love, but i like the evil side, why dont you join me?" I asked him.

"Never." Blake replied through gritted teeth.

"Well your funeral." I said snapping his neck. Eve came through the window before i could react with eyes glowing bright green and trhew me up against the wall making me hit my head.

"OUCH!" i yelled extending my fangs even further and rubbing the back of my head. It healed quickly and the pain didnt last, this pissed me off even more.

"Sorry Karli but you are just getting way out of hand, i thought you chose good?" My mom asked me.

"Well you thought wrong, every night i kill at least 10 people and i could care less, im evil and i like it." I hissed. I lunged at Eve and before she could stop me i ripped her head off of her shoulders and threw it on the ground.

"Bitch." I muttered spitting on her. I grabbed a lighter and some hairspray and lit the kitchen on fire then i lit the livng room on fire and sped out the door slamming it behind me. Luckily no one was outside to see me, as i was walking away from the house it blew up and flames engulfed me but i put up my shield and walked right out of the explosion with not even a scratch.

I didnt even look back, i didnt care anymore, now it was time to tell Alex what i had done. No one can boss me around anymore, and my mother got what was coming to her. She's the one who abandoned me, shes the one who left me with that awful man. So im not completly nuts, she did deserve it you know. Thinking about killing Blake and my mom made me smile, i can handle myself, i dont need Alex.

Hell ill just kill him and go from place to place taking victim after victim, killing them, drinking them, blowing up their house or just regular buildings for no apparent reason. Sounds like a good ass plan to me. Man im evil.

I teleported back to Alex's house and he was sleeping on the couch, what a doush.

"Get up!" I yelled smacking him in the forehead.

"What?" Alex groaned speeding to his feet.

"Guess what i just did?" I asked leaning up against the wall with arms crossed against my chest.

"What?" Alex asked me.

"Killed Eve and Blake, oh then i blew them up." I said being a smart ass.

"Good for you, i was wondering when you would get fed up with them." Alex said grabbing a bottle of blood from the fridge.

"Thanks, Oh and im not done killing yet.." I smirked walking over to Alex.

"Who else is there to kill?" Alex asked taking a gulp of blood.

"Oh you know.... you." I extended my fangs and coudl feel my eyes change.

"Yeah..Ok." Alex laughed.

"Oh im not kidding." I replied walking closer to him.

"Look cant we just talk this out?" Alex asked putting his hands up in front of him.

"Im done talking." Thats when i threw him up against the wall with my mind and boiled him from the inside out. He screamed out and pain and soon he was dead. I lit his precious home on fire and decided i was hungry, so i sped away from the house hearing the explosion from a distance. I smiled at what i had done, i was unstoppable and no one and i mean no one can stop me now.

I walked down the street blending in with the crowd, I could hear the fire trucks going through town to blakes house and Alex's. Man are they in for a big mess to clean up. I think its time i moved on from this little town. But not before i grab myself a drink or two, maybe even three. I noticed three guys coming toward me as i walked down the alley for a shortcut.

They were really cute, but i was hungry and they smelled absolutly delicious.

"Hey, you looking for a good time," I asked trying ot sound sexy when i approached them.

"yeah." One of the boys said grabbing me by my waist and pulling me close to him, and just for hte hell of it i kissed him. He was a good kisser i had to admit but i could hear his heartbeat and that gave me the perfect opportunity to bite him. I pulled away from his lips then bit down on his neck making him scream, i drank him quickly and dropped him to the ground. I sped after both of the boys who were trying to get away and killed them quickly by drinking their blood. I ripped their bodies apart and threw them in the dumpster.

A girl seen me do this and i grabbed her and looked her in the eyes she was no older than 18. Such a shame but i needed clothes since my were all bloody. I snapped her neck and quickly used my speed and switched clothes with her and walked out into the street with my hood up.

Time for me to meet some new people...