The Perfect Stranger

Chapter 24:Leaving town

Some things in this world are closer than they apear such as vampires. Humans dont realize how close we actually live to them, or that we basically breathe the same air as them and walk the streets with them. Its very easy for us to blend in, i learned this after i became a vampire i mean it wasnt to hard to figure out.

Now that im a vampire i can easily pick out all the vmapires walking around, as a human i never noticed a difference, but there are some differences to tell them apart except for the lack of heart beat, humans cant hear if someone walking beside them has one or not. So apart from that their are many things that vampires have about themselves that can easily seperate us from humans.

Humans are too stupid to figure that out, i know that i was one not too long ago, what its been about 3 months since i was turned into this awful creature and chose to be evil because i liked the power. Most people like my mom thought i would choose good, but i mean why be good when i get the chance to be as evil as i want to be and no one can stop me? Seriously, it was just a easy choice for me.

Its been a month since i killed everyone that i knew, which included, my ex boyfriend Blake..the reason i killed him is because he didnt save me before i turned into a creature of the night..even though we can walk in sunlight without a problem. Then theres my mom.. i killed her because she was alive for all these years that i thought she was dead, and living a life that didnt involve a beating, so she had what was coming to her...she abandoned me, no one understands what that feels like to not be wanted. Then there was Alex, he made me the terrible and evil person i am today..which by the way im not complaining..because i like the new me. But he was holding me back from being the evil person that i could be, and he didnt deserve to live for what he has done to people all the years or centurys that bastard has lived.

I bet he has killed thousands of people with no guilt or remorse, or turned god knows how many people. He was a disgusting person and i hated every minute when he was biting me, i felt like it would never stop, he would never stop.

So now i walk around today with no soul and a heart frozen in time, i'm ice cold to the touch, i thirst for blood and cant seem to stop killing people which doesnt bother me but still this is not how i envisioned my future. Hell no one wants to be like this or live like this.

I mean yeah there are people out there who want to be vampires because it looks like fun and games but its not like you think. Your a deathly creature in the night waiting for their next vicitm to rip their throat out...as gross and kind of exciting as that may sound.. its a terrible life. Plus on top of that you will never die unless someone puts a god damn stake through your heart or sets you on fire after ripping your head off breaking your neck.

I refuse to turn anyone and im going to continue to be evil until i find a witch or a spell to change me back to the nice Karli i used to be. To be honest i miss that girl, but for now she's dead. Until i find the cure or a spell that will change me back to a human i will call myself Kyra Black, because Karli was the old me and until i am human again Im going to be Kyra Black and im going to enjoy this person for as long as possible until my path of destruction comes to an end... for good.

I had decided to leave town because i think i need to move on to something new. Something fresh, i need a new start since im going to be Kyra now, and im not looking for anything permanent i just need to leave before my ass gets caught in the act of having dinner. If you know what i mean, which im sure you have a pretty good idea.

Being evil is fun and all becasue no one can stop you or hell no one can catch me with all the powers i possess, which may i say are the only good side to being a vampire. Most vampires only get 3 or 4 powers if they are lucky. Not me i have like 20 it seems like.. thats an exageration i dont think i have that many but hey you never know.

The sky was dark and it was just passed midnight i was making sure the weather was cool and calm and that it was as dark as possible. I made every street light go out with a wisk of my hand, and i used my night vision to look for a car i could steal. I walked down the empty street and finally spotted a car parked in front of The Resort Hotel. It was a nice ass cherry red mustang with the horse symbol on the side. Man did i love that car. I teleported into the hotel where i found a couple sleeping peacefully on the bed. For a minute i felt a spark of sadness, of wanting that, Karli's life should have been like that, but i immedietly snapped out of it and quietly looked through the room for the keys. I found them in the coat pocket of a expensive suit, and as i walked passed a mirror i glanced at my reflection and didnt like what i was seeing.

My Hair was a shade of black and kind of messy, i brushed through it with my fingers till i was satisfyed then borrowed some of the womens makeup and put some of that on useing my vamp speed, i then tip toed to the closet trying not to wake them. It would have been easier to kill them but i had no urge to kill at the moment and i was going to spare their lives. No need to cause any trouble. I looked through her clothes and lucklily they were my size, i grabbed some american eagle dark blue jeans and i already had on my favorite pair of Hot pink converse so i rummaged through her bag until i found a hot pink Aeropostale shirt that would fit my slim figure perfectly.

I used my speed and quickly changed into her clothes, i decided to leave a note thanking this girl for her clothes. Oh and i stole money from Blake and my mom before i killed them so i left her 50 dollars too.

Dear Human,

I borrowed your jeans and a shirt due to me needing to change clothes. Thank you in advance for not calling the police for theft, here is 50 bucks, go buy yourself somethign nice, and make sure you do things right in life... By the way i took your car sorry about that. Oh and by the way if you try to file a report about me i will hunt you down and kill you both.. and thats not my real name so dont think im that stupid.. :)

Yours truely,

Kyra

I teleported out of the hotel room and threw my clothes in the nearest dumpster and unlocked my new car and started the engine, it makeing a nice vroom. I pulled out of the Hotel without anyone coming out or suspecting a thing. goo me if i must say. Im getting good at this stuff.

I drove onto the highway and just kept going straight hopeing that it would take me somewhere far away from the place i had no reason or want to go back to. It was a part of my past, well karli's past that will be forgotten. Too many bad memories.

Vampires dont really need sleep, like we only need a couple hours and thats like 8 hrs for a human, its pretty cool actually. So i drove through the night and when the sun was high in the sky and the clock striked 3:00 i finally came upon a sign that said "Welcome to Las Vegas." Wow i had always wanted to go to vegas and here i am. I pulled into the nearest gas station and pumped my mustang with gas, a got a couple looks from guys who were admiring my car and me of course. I smiled back and puckered my lips a bit blowing them a kiss, i walked into the gas station and the smell hit me. I hadnt had a decent drink in a while and the blood from a really cute guy that was waiting in line was calling my name. I quickly put sun glasses over my eyes because i felt them change color, i closed my lips tightly shut as my fangs came out a little.

This was not good i needed to get out of here before i kill them all and make a scene.

"Hello, How are you?" The lady who had a name tag that said Mady said.

"fine." I replied holding my breath as the boy walked passed me. I really need a drink and soon. I handed her the cash and I smiled back at her as she have me my receipt. I quickly walked to mustang and took a deep breath to calm myself. I started the car and sped out of the parking lot pulling out in front of a car only to get beeped at violently.

"Humans..." I muttered. I found a bar and parked in front of it, this was the perfect place to get a bite.

This place might not be so bad, I'm having fun already and I haven't killed anyone.... Yet.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter is now finished :)