The Perfect Stranger

Chapter 26: A powerful new beginning

"Yes this is where we live all the time," Sky said to me as i was adiring the beautiful decor that traveled throughout the whole house. They were like filthy rich.

"Yes we are." Eric said reading my thoughts again.

"How?" i asked ignoreing the invasion of privacy, i quicklly put up my invisible sheild so he couldnt do it again.

"Well we know some very powerful vampires that hooked us up, and took money when we needed it. Being vampires and all we dont show up on cameras because we are just too damn fast," Eric laughed walking into a room.

"Wow." was all i could say, i could learn alot from them.

"You want to bunk with us or do you prefer your own room?" Aqua asked me.

"Um.. it dont matter,with you guys?" I answerd, i missed having friends.

"Cool, we got plenty of room in our room for you to sleep there. By the way feel free to wear some of our clothes we have plenty, and we can take you shopping if you want, we always get the best of deals." Sky smirked with an evil smile. I knew what that meant, mind control at its best, all vampires have it.

"Ok." I replied as i let them lead the way. They were such nice girls it was hard to picture them being evil at all, let alone killing people.

"Here we are." Aqua said as they pulled me into a room that was half turquoise with an ocean view and the other side was Black with bright yellow and white lightning strikes. That was really cool.

"I love this room! Whats this side for?" i asked looking at the wall beside the door that had an empty bed and the wall was still white, it looked so bare compared to all the decor where the girls part of the room was.

"That my dear is where you will sleep." Aqua answered.

"Plus we can decorate your wall and bed however you want it," Sky chimed in plopping down on her bed, as did Aqua.

"Oh cool." I replied getting excited about the new start i was getting from these evil yet awesome people.

"So can we see some of your powers?" Sky asked crossing her legs and getting excited.

"Uhh...sure, what do you want to see?" I asked more than happy to show them what i could do.

"I want to see your weather power, how much stronger it is than mine," Sky replied.

"Ok." I walked over to the window and opened it. I looked up at the sky and thought of black clouds and lightning and crazy winds with rain.

My eyes turned black and my hair whipped around my face, fang extended as well. I lifted my hands up to the sky and the girls watched in amazement as the sky turned from clear to black in seconds and lightning began to strike the ground. Rain began to pour and wind became fierce, then i dropped my hands and it all went away after the five minute storm i put out.

"Damn." Sky said looking at me with eyes of shock .

"thats super cool." Aqua added.

"thanks."I slightly smiled.

"SKY KNOCK IT OFF!" I heard Eric yell, he burst through the door looking pissed.

"It wasnt me! That storm was all her." Sky said pointing to me, she just threw me under the bus pretty much.

"Sorry." I replied looking anywhere but at him.

"That was you?" He asked coming towards me.

"yeah." I barely whispered. I knew he heard me, vampires have extremely good hearing.

"Its ok, that is an amazing amount of power you have there." Eric said lifting my chin so that i was now looking at him.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah it was outstanding, your alot more powerful than i thought." Eric said backing away.

"Totally, its okay though, you should teach me how to use mine better." Sky said getting excited.

"I wont hurt you guys i promise." I told them truthfully, im evil but not to where i would kill these people they were being really nice to me.

"We know, can i try something?" Eric asked me.

"yeah." I knew he was going to use a power on me so immedietly i prepared myself, i was going to put up a visible sheild so he could see it.

Eric threw up his hands and i threw up my sheild making a noise and putting my hands out on each side of me facing out. The shield was a lightning blue and it was covering my entire body.

"Damn, no one has ever been able to deflect my pain shock." Eric said smiling.

"Pain shock?" I asked through my shield, i was not letting it down until he put his hands down.

"Its where i put you in a lot of pain to keep you from attacking me," Eric replied putting his hands down.

"Oh." I replied. i hesitated for a second then dropped my hands making the visible shield go away and leaving a small invisible one just in case he tried again.

"yeah, its very painful." Sky replied.

"Your good, i can tell you have another shield up, we just cant see it." Eric said looking at me closely.

"Yeah, i didnt know if you would try it again, and how did you know?"

"Becasue im still sending the pain shock through my mind to yours and i cant get through, your smart, welcome aboard to the Night Watchers Kyra Black." Eric said shaking my hand, i dropped my shield because i didnt feel a force from him anymore.

"Thanks." I replied smiling, as i was shaking his hand i held on tight then i showed him my other power, teleporting. I teleported him straight to the kitchen in a fog of black mist.

"Woah!" Eric said stumbling back a little letting go of my hand.

"Yeah you get used to it after a while. Toodles." i said wiggling my fingers at him and teleporting back to the girls room.

"How did you do that?" The girls asked as soon as i came back.

"I dont know i just can. i can do this too." I lifted everything in the room up so that it was now floating off the ground.

"Cool." They both said in unison, i sat all the stuff back down then faced the bare wall and waved my hand in front of it and the wall was immedietly painted. The bed had a black and pink zebra striped comforter and the wall was a picture of a moon with fangs in the background it looked pretty cool. Then a picture was hung above my bed and it had my name in bright hot pink letters made out of lightning strikes.

"Thats cool. Your like the most amazing person ever! You hungry?" Sky asked me.

"Yeah, a little." I said just as my stomach growled on cue. I hadnt had a decent meal in a while.

"Lets go hunt." Aqua and sky smiled really evilish like and their whole face demeaner changed. Their fangs came out and Aqua's eyes turned to bright blue and Sky's turned to like a bright yellowish gold like the color of fierce lightning.

"Ok." I said as my eyes turned to black and fangs extended. They were shocked at my eye color i could tell by the looks i got, but they just smiled and we all jumped out the window together. I love these girls, they are going to be my good friends i can tell. NO one will stop me now from being evil, because in this house we are allowed to be as evil as we want and i love it. This may just be a new beginning for me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

This is Aqua. Just so you know what to picture :)

So sorry i havnt updated my cousin sebastian swartz just died. I have been really stressed lately and im only writing to take my mind off of it. Please pray for my family, we are having a rough time with his passeing. I am especially.

REST IN PEACE SEBASTIAN SWARTZ....WE LOVE YOU!! <3