The Perfect Stranger

Chapter 8: Getting out

Image

As the weeks passed, it was now a month that Karli had been saved by Blake, she was fully healed and still wasnt sure weather to hang around anymore or not. Karli did want to know more about how being a vampire was but she was afraid to ask. Karli was too afraid to leave the house because she didnt want her dad to accidently run into her, but yet she was iching to just get out of the house for a little bit.

"Has your pain dissapeared completely?" Blake asked Karli as she walked into the kitchen to look for something to eat.

"Yeah, i think i'm fine now, like i was before. Thanks for helping me get better," Karli smiled at Blake as she opened the fridge.

"That's good, and are you looking for something to eat, becasue we are out of food." Blake replied.

"I cant tell," Karli said looking at a bare fridge.

"Want to go get a pizza or something, i bet youre dying to get out of this apartment," Blake chuckled admiring her smile as she watched him drink blood from a water bottle.

"That would be great." Karli said appearinig not to be affected by him drinking blood right in front of her.

"Am i bothering you?" Blake asked, he didnt want to freak her out.

"Oh no, i'm used to it, as long as its not mine i dont care, and as long as youre not killing people," Karli said making a hand motion from her eyes to his, so he knew she was watching him. Karli laughed as he threw the bottle away, and grabbed his coat on the rack.

"You know, you have a pretty laugh," Blake said winking at her making her blush a little.

"Thanks." Karli said smiling back.

*Karli*

I swear if this guy gets any hotter i might just pass out, how could i get so lucky and meet a sweet guy, well a sweet vampire at that, one who's not out for my blood. I then realized that i have no jacket for this cold summer night, just great, now i gotta freeze.

"Oh here, take my jacket." Blake said putting his jacket on me, and to my surprise it was very warm and i loved the way he smelled.

"Wont you get cold?" I asked pretty much already knowing the answer, what the hell Karli get it together, hes a vampire, so i'm pretty sure it wont phase him a bit.

"Na, i just wear it to look more human that's all, if it was up to me i wouldnt wear one at all becasue i never get hot or cold." Blake explained to me.

"Well arn't you lucky," I smiled, wish i was never cold.

"I guess, if being a vampire counts as being lucky then okay." Blake said opening the door for me, wow what a gentleman, can this guy get any better??

"Thanks." I said to him as he shut the door behind him and locked it.

"Ok, so where do you want to go? Pizza hut or Dominos?" Blake asked me as he opened my car door and letting me in, then speeding to the drivers side in less than a second.

"dominos is fine, I havn't been there in forever," I said getting excited, i havn't been out to eat in years.

"Ok, Dominos it is." Blake said pulling out of his driveway.

*Blake*

"You think my dad will be out looking for me?" Karli asked me making her heart beat quicken, man she was terrified of this man, I mean i dont blame her at all.

"I dont think so and if we see him then i'll hide you or get the hell out of there." I reasurred her.

"Ok." Karli said calming down as her heartbeat went back to normal.

"Welp here we are," I said pulling into the parkng lot of Dominos, i'm so glad they turned it inito a resturaunt instead of it just being a call in place.

"Good, because i'm starving!" Karli said quickly unbuckling her seat belt and getting out of the car before i even shut it off.

"Damn, anxiious are you?" I asked her shocked at how quickly she moved, i havnt seen her move so quick since i met her.

"Yeah, well i havnt been out of the apartment in like a month so it feels nice to breath in the night air, you know i'v always loved night time better than day time." Karli said looking up at me.

"Really, that's interestng, i thought of you more as a daytime person, becasue of your figure." i told her truthfully as we sat at a booth.

"Well, that's mostly becasue i dont eat much and i am constantly doing something for my dad, and my mom was always skinny so i got my look from her." Karli replied.

"No kidding." I said rasing my eye brow, this girl was so damn hot, i wonder how much hotter she would be if she put on a bikini or something that shows more skin. Why do i always think about that stuff, i sound like a damn pervert, which i most certainly am not.

................................................

Once Karli ordered what she wanted they talked over dinner about just random things, like they were on a first date.

"If it was, i would say this is the best first date iv ever had, well hell its the only one iv had," Karli said taking a bite of her Hawaiian pizza.

"It could be if ya want, i mean who wouldnt want to take you on a date," Blake said charming her making her blush.

"Oh stop, i'm not that good lookng, i mean i'm not even wearing makeup," Karli said taking a drink of her Cherry Cola.

"Well you certainly are to me, dont down yourself like that, i dont care what your dad has said, becasue it wasnt true." Blake told Karli reaching across the table and gently touching her hand.

*Blake*

I then got a big whiff of something very familiar, a hunter was around, they all had that same smell, full of weapons, it was like an overwhelming wood smell. They shoot arrows at us becasue we cant heal unless the arrow is pulled out, but that's not very easy when its made of wood and silver, a vampires weakness. It burns us on contact, sliver does anyway, the wood only hurts us if it touches our insides, but thats a different story for silver, man that shit burns like fire!

"We gotta go," I told Karlii throwing a twenty on the table and pulling her hand.

"Whats wrong, is my dad here?" Karli said looking scared and lookng around for him.

"No, Hunters." I whispered to her.

"Oh." Karli whispered back.

We hurried to the car and i locked the doors and drove off quickly, i hope to god they didnt see me, i have been running from the bastards for years.

"Are you ok?" Karli asked me looking at me with concern all over her face.

"I'm fine now, lets go get you some more clothes and a coat shall we?" I said changing the subject.

"If you insist," Karli said turning her head to watch out the window as we drove.
♠ ♠ ♠
More chapters to come, sorry for typos if any, i tried my best lol. Please comment on how you like it so far, and if i should add anythng, i'm always open to feedback. :) The next chapter will be about Karli getting to know more about Vampires and how Blake became what he is today.