Status: Try to update as soon as possible for you guys XD

You Had My Heart at Least for the Most Part

Endless Possibilites

-Zackys Pov-

"Shut up Brian!" I yell. "Well, it's true I don't think any girl would go out with a guy who has a bigger ass than them," he sums up. Brian is such a dick, but that's what you get when your best friends...assholes. We've been friends since Elementary school. I still remember the first day we met.
-Flashback-
"Hi, I'm Brian," I look up and see a kid my age in a Guns'n'Roses T-shirt , he holds out his hand and smiles a toothy grin. I smile back and shake it. "I'm Zacky," I reply. "Do you like Hot Wheels?" he asks. I nod and say I love them. Then lunch came and we hung out together. I had a turkey sandwich, he had nothing. I split it with him and that's when we became the bestest of friends. All because of a stupid sandwich.
-Reality-
I stood there in my room smiling to myself and looking at the ceiling. Brian gave me a weird look and slapped me. I snapped out of it. "Hey! What was that for?!" that hurt like hell. "Well, whatever your smoking, I want some," he chuckled. I punched him in the arm, then we started wrestling. He tackled me to the ground and tried to keep me there to pin. I flipped us over to pin him down, but of course he always wins! It's only because he's slightly bigger than me and stronger. "Ha!" he cried out, "You can't beat me!" he performs the John Cena signature by waving his hand over his face. I roll my eyes, "it's You can't SEE me," I correct him. "Whatever, I don't care, all I care is if you beat me," he laughs. I realize how cocky he is a long as time ago, never fails when he wants to win. "Come on loser, let's go to school," he tells me. I groan and whine, I hate school, it bores the shit out of me. We walk downstairs,"Boys!" I hear my mom. "What was all that noise?" I look at Brian,"Brian was raping me," we both bust out laughing. "Well, use protection next time," she throws back. We stop laughig and stare at my mom, she's laughing hard. "I made you guys PB & J," I blush. "Mom were like in high school, better than that seniors," I reply to my mom. "Fine, your loss," me and Brian look at eacother and smile. We ran for the sandwiches and ran out the door to the bus stop. As soon as we got there , the bus barely came. We got on and grabbed the seat in the middle and sat next to eacother. "Hey!" two girls behind us say, they wave and flash their toothy grins and flap their eyelashes. We say hey back and turn around. Those girls are annoying as fuck. Casey and Sabrina. Ugh. Theyve been trying to get at us for centuries. Never failed when we rejected. "So, uh, who's your next girlfriend this year?" Brian asks me. "I'm not in the mood for dating," I reply. He gives me a puzzled look and shrugged his shoulders. He slumped in his seat and put his head on my shoulder. I blush and try to ignore it. I k ow your wondering why, well, that's because I love Brian more than a friend. Yeah, I do. Every time he touches me I get a chill through my spine. I blush when he says something uncomfortable or sexy. Im just to scared to tell him anything. I don't want to ruin our friendship.
♠ ♠ ♠
Like? Tell meeeh!!