Status: Try to update as soon as possible for you guys XD

You Had My Heart at Least for the Most Part

Beyond our Suffering

I didn't want to see him. "Brian please!?" Zack begs to me. I ignore him. Is that why he rejected me! He pretended when I was there with them. "Brian..." he sounded defeated. I felt bad , but I couldn't give in. "Fine," he finally announces. I turn and look at him. I see him stand up and wince in pain. I see his shirt is full of...blood. What the fuck is blood doing on him? I sit up from my bed. He's holding his wound. "Zack?" I finally say to him. "Don't even talk to me. You don't want to listen anyway." he says to me. That hurt. I get up, also in pain from the beating. I grab his arm, but he pushes me away. "Zack I'm sorry!" I say to him. "Your sorry! Why are you sorry!?" he yells at me. "For being a jerk," I reply. He starts crying. "Your not," he says. "I am." I just gasp and wonder why he's saying this to me.

"Zack why are you the jerk?" I ask. "Wait! Let me put alcohol on your wound or something," I say to him. He nods and let's me help him. I lift up his shirt and gasp. It's a stab. "Zack did Sam do this to you?" He nods, that fucker is going to die. I grab some gauze and put it on him after I clean him up. He cries out when I put alcohol on him. I feel bad but he needs it. After I finish he laid on my bed. I crawl next to him. His lip is quivering. He's about to cry. "I..I'm sorry Brian," he breaks into cries. I soothe and comfort him. He starts telling me the whole story.

-Time Lapse because I don't want to tell the whole thing again-

As soon as he was done, I was already fuming. He raped my Zack, he stabbed him, he kidnapped him, he threatened my life and our relationship. That fucking bastard will get it. Then Zack looked at me. He didn't looked relieved all the way. "I need to add one important fact to his actions," he says to me. I gave him a puzzled look. "It was back in middle school..." he starts.

-Another Time Lapse because I'm a lazy fuck like that-

When he finished, I was already murderous. All because Zack rejected him? Like how long ago was that!! He should get over it. I would have to put myself in his shoes. Yeah, Sam really liked Zack, but you know Zack didn't want anything. I think he was hurt the most when he found out I was with Zack because he wanted me and not him. That hit him really hard I guess. Poor kid. Still he can't force anything upon Zack against his own will. I look at Zqck and he was asleep. I smiled and move the hair out of his face. I laid there staring at the ceiling thinking about Sam. Poor kid.
♠ ♠ ♠
it sucks I know!!!!
I was busy sorry guys!!
I didn't mean to make you wait.
I love you guys and thank you for reading this shitty chapter.
Love u guys,
-Zee