Paper Television Pea

PTP

There it was. Staring at me. Mocking me with all of my dead family inside. The reaper, death himself, stood right in front of me. It made me sick just from looking at him. I watched as the torturer inserted more of my family into the wretched machine. I could hear the shredding sounds as they were ripped apart. I was next, that I knew. The next to die a painful death. But then, there was silence. No shredding. I watched as the torturer dumped the remains of those I loved into a trash can. It was smoking hot in the room so he turned a fan on. I was cheering inside my head, for the fan lifted me up in the air. I thought I was about to escape my death, but the torturer caught me. He inserted me into the reaper. No more me.

I stared at him. He stared at me. Suddenly, a pain came on as he clicked a button. Then another pain. It wouldn't stop. Can't he just decide on one? He pressed another button. He forced me to shout my voice. I hate being controlled. Suddenly, he pressed the button that I dreaded the most. The power button. Click.

The torturer picked me up and dumped me in a wide tunnel. I saw my family getting crushed, and managed to slip through the cracks. Suddenly, I was falling. Down, down, down. Then, I heard a loud sound. Suddenly, a loud whoosh came along with lots of orange liquid. I was spat back out of the tunnel and landed on the floor. I heard lots of loud sounds. I looked around me and saw bits and pieces of my family. A giant yellow thing began hitting at me, and I rolled into something black and dirty. Then, I was dumped into a even larger tunnel, and something came closing down on it. I couldn't see a thing. Darkness.