Her First Taste Of Candy

Chapter 3

Morgan P.O.V

"What's your name?"

I had woken up on a damn boat the sun was out and I was confused as hell how the fuck did they get all this money. Zane was beside me. We were in a house now. I didn't see the house since I had a black sack over my head like I was about to go get hung.

I sigh,"Morgan." Zane nods.

"Candy." He states I raise an eyebrow.

"Remember your new name is Candy." I roll my eyes, Zane shakes his head.

"And don't let boss catch your rolling your eyes." I look at Zane.

"He makes you call him boss?" I say shocked Zane nods. I look around the room we were in a living room. Boss and Frank comes in Frank smiles.

"Alright time to start your training." I glare at him as he comes over.

"Don't fucking touch me." I spit out at him as he tries to grab my hand.

"Look for the job your doing you can't be a virgin prostitutes can't be virgins."Zane says slowly. Prostitutes.... For a second I couldn't breath. Frank was hideous.

"Get off me!!!" I yell as Frank pulls me up.

"I never been with a black girl so you can call me a virgin too." He strokes my face i knee him in the balls he slaps me i fall back on the couch.

"Dad i'll do it!" Zane shouts as me and Frank battle it out on the couch me kicking him. He pulling my hair.

"Zane you don't even know what the fuck to do." Boss says.

"I'll do it I'll fuck Candy." I close my eyes.

"My name is Morgan and I don't want to be fucked." I state loudly teeth clinched.

"If you haven't notice slut we don't care what you want and you are going to get fucked and I'm going to be the one to do it, If your a good fuck i'll show you this trick I can do with my tongue." I grimace at Franks statement.

"NO Zane will do it." Jim says eyeing Zane who stares at me.

Frank jumps off me.

"What? All that boy has experience with is jerking off and getting his dick sucked." This conversation was disgusting to me.

"I'm not a virgin I fucked Hazel." Zane says Franks nods and then looks at me.

"You got a thing for black girls huh." I'm guessing Hazel was black too. I roll my eyes. I want to leave this can't be happening.

Zane takes my hand and leads me upstairs to i guess his room which had black walls a red carpet a bunch of rappers poster and beautiful girls and models on the wall half naked. He pushes me lightly on the bed and pulls his shirt off. He goes in his draw and pull out a condom.

"We don't have to do this we can lie." I whisper.

"No we can't Morgan." The way he says my name i almost moan. I know girls who were pregnant at my age. SO why not just let him fuck? because!! They kidnapped you! Will I did agree we made a deal stick to it Morgan.

I didn't realize I was crying until Zane stopped undressing and kissed away my tears.

"Shit i can't do this Frank will just have to do it." He gets up i hurry and grab his hand. There was no damn way Frank was going to touch me. I swallow hard. Zane stares at me and I stare back we keep eye contact for about 5 minutes and then he sits on the bed beside me.

"Take it slow." I say lightly. I pull my shirt over my head. He unbuckles my pants for me and as his hands brush over my stomach as he do it i get a little turned on.

Soon we were both naked. Only the dim red lamp on the table keeping us from being in darkness. He goes to turned it off.

"No." I grab his arm. He stiffens I feel his hard on beneath me since he had pulled me on his chest.

"Can we leave it on." I ask staring into his bright blue eyes.

"Of course." He bites his lip and looks me up and down his eyes analyzing every part of me i kind of wish i let him cut the light off. He trails his finger from my neck down my chest in between my breast and then slowly down my stomach and then it was There...rubbing around and around my clit.

And I tilt my head back. He sits up and starts kissing down my neck and I moan. This was good. Soon I was wet as hell. I didn't know what to do. So I just move my hand down his chest and grip his dick. I freeze because I realize this had to go inside of me.'How the hell is this going to fit?'

Zane chuckles and bites my neck i realize i said that out loud.

"How old are you?" I whisper he raises a eyebrow.

"16." I nod and he flips us over so I'm under him. He puts on the condom I look around the room trying to clam my breathing this felt good maybe this won't be so bad as long as i get to keep Zane with me at all times.

"When's your birthday?" I ask He chuckles as he position himself.

"October 26th when's yours?" He asks.

"June 12th."

"Hmm A Gemini and a Scorpio don't usually get along." I nod he was right i remember reading that we had explosive sex but horrible relationships.

"Maybe we can change that." I whisper he smiles. And kisses me on the lips and it was different from any kiss on the lips i ever had. A bit of me feel in love with him off that kiss.

"Alright this might hurt relax and it won't hurt as bad." He says I nod.

It was a sharp pain down there and then it went away and pleasure seem to wrap around me everything felt good if he touched my arm or leg i felt like moaning and Zane was going slow. And the words flew out my mouth before i thought about how slutty I would look.

"Faster." That one word and he smiled and did exactly what i said we were pretty loud Frank and Jim probably heard us. When it was done. We layed there.

Zane gets up and pulls on his clothes my heart sinks.

"I would stay but boss will get mad bye Morgan." I smile.

"Thanks for calling me my name." I say softly he shrugs.

"I like it better but when we are by them...." He lets me get the hint.

"Then I'm Candy." I say. He nods he stands there looking at me. I hold the sheet tight against me.

"Well uh....Good night Candy." he says I tilt my head.

"Good night." He leaves I lay back.

2 years later

I think today is my birthday. I don’t really remember. I look at the guy next to me still sleep I sigh and get up slowly. I felt really sore as I pulled on my short purple dress.

I tap the guy.

"Hey! Wake up! You have to pay me." I say softly he was a regular his name was Donald he was 35 years old had a wife and 2 sons his wife was pregnant again with 2 girls. Yea I talk to my customers as I call them. I always wanted to be a therapist.

"Oh yeah sorry Candy here and happy birthday" He says smiling at me I smile back.

"Yeah its my birthday not really happy but its my birthday." I sigh.

"Maybe you can be happy when I give you your gift." He says smiling and lacing up his shoes. I look at him and raise an eye brow. Donald had bright blonde hair and nice green eyes he said if we had meet on different term i would be perfect for his 15 year old son. Ha i bet.

"Mmmhh hmm depends on how nice the gift is." I reply. Then laugh as Donald pulls a box out of his pocket.

I open it and jump up and hug him.

"Thank you Thank you thank you!" I yell like a kid but then stop. Act professional.

"I mean um.. It’s nice." Donald smiles.

"Loosen up." He says. I smile and get up.

"I’m loose enough thanks to you." I look at the clock.

"Shit! I have to go." I grab my money and run out the motel room. It was 7 am I was suppose to wait for Zane to pick me up at 6:20.

I run out to see Zane leaning on the car.

"You look like you came strapped what’s up your scared of this side of town." I say smiling at Zane who just winks and get’s in the car. I sigh as I notice the huge grin on my face after all this time he still affects me the same.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if it's to much sexual content but this is how the story is,Every chapter wont be like this. Thanks for reading.