Her First Taste Of Candy

Chapter 5

"You know it took you like 24 hours to get ready?" He asks playfully I push past him and leave out the house.

"It only took a hour and come on I’m hungry lets go to waffle house!!"

“No me and you are going somewhere VERY special.” He replies with a devious look.

I look at him confused. Oh god what has he planned now?

“Shine bright like a diamond.“ Zane interrupts me as I sing the lyrics to Rihanna Diamonds as we speed down the street to where ever he was taking me.

“Okay as sexy as it is to hear you sing terribly can we like talk or something?” He asks as he makes an illegal turn. I sigh and pull down the glove box and take out my mirror. A bunch of condoms fall out.

“Ew Zane you fuck more people than I do.” I say shoving the empty condom wrappers back into the glove box.

“Anyways so what’s up with you and that Marvin guy is he still bothering you?” Zane asks I stop and sigh. That name well always send chills up my spine.

Marvin was a client of mine he was the s-m type liked dirty talked and being whipped. I didn’t like doing that but he paid an extra 200 for it well one day he tried to record it which is against the rules so I told him to get out the damn hotel room. He didn’t like that so he raped me if that’s what you call it and then he stabbed me.
Zane luckily ran in the room and beat the shit out of Marvin and took me to Jimmy I mean boss who then stitched me up. But what creped me out was Marvin stalked me after that and he sent me 3 videos of him jerking off to random pictures of me that I didn’t even know he took. But I haven’t heard from him in a week which is weird I haven’t even gave it much thought until Zane brought it up.

“Nope wait...What did you guys do?” Damn these motherfuckers always killing people.

“I took care of him.” Zane says proudly.

“Damn’t! Zane I told you I didn’t want anyone to touch that idiot why the fuck couldn’t you just listen to me!”
I didn’t want someone going to hell because they killed someone for me Zane knew how I felt about this yet he still did it.

“Ayee now watch your voice and look I was doing what’s best for you he couldn’t live after what he did to you and put you through.” I look at Zane and see the care in his face.

“Fuck..Alright what did you do to him?” I knew it was going to be something over the top.

“Chopped his dick off and set him on fire.” Zane said it so calmly. My stomach churned I swallow hard.

“Did you at least knock him out so he wouldn’t feel all the pain?” I was hoping for a yes.

“Nope, that dumb ass felt everything was screaming like a little bitch too you should have heard him he was like please—“Zane see’s my sick expression and stop talking. He puts his hand on my knee comforting and looks into my eyes.

“Look he got what he disserved no one fucks with my Morgan.” I liked how he claimed me but I didn’t let it show.

“And who exactly said I was yours?” And just like that I was back with all my attitude.

“Ha well I see your okay well were here.” I look up to see a mall? But this mall was different.

“It’s a new mall they just built it and it got that store you were talking about Zara and body shop here.” I stare shocked tears almost come to my eyes I loved clothes and shopping I felt like jumping out and running in. He parks,

“Alright come on.” We loop arms and start to walk in but I stop him.

“Wait.” I whisper Zane stops and looks at me worried.

“What?” I smile and hug him.

“Thank you.” He smiles and kisses my cheek.

“Come on.” We walk in the mall that was packed with teenagers. I smiled I had a bunch of cash on me but I didn’t know what to buy.

“Damn, Baby are you tired cause you been running through my mind all day.” Says some random dread head I look into his hazel eyes.

“Sorry I’m taken.” I nod my head at Zane who was looking at glasses.

“Well tell him to stay by you before someone steals you from him.” I smile at the guy and walk over to Zane.

“Peoples pick up lines are horrible.” I say jokily Zane nods.

“Yeah that dread head thought he would get you with that line he’s dumb.” I look at Zane shocked.

“How you hear us and see us you were looking at glasses.” Zane smiles and we start to walk through the mall.

“That’s what I’m trained to do.” I nod and get ready to shop until I drop.
-----4 hours later------
I smile as Zane throws a fry in my face as we sit in the food court.

“Excuse me beautiful but how old are you.” I’d say about 26 year old man asks not even noticing Zane who was glaring at him. I look at Zane and kick him under the table basically telling him to chill the fuck out.

“15.” I answer.

“Damn you look at least 18.” I got that a lot but that’s what happens when you have to grow up fast.

“No dude you wanted her to be 18 and if you don’t get the fuck away from my girlfriend I’ll—“I hurry and cut Zane off.

“Zane chill out! Um sir you should leave.” The guy hurries away fast.

“Zane baby you really need to learn how to control you temper.” He shakes his head and laughs.

“I only get angry when people do shit to you.” I roll my eyes.

“You’re way too protective.” He smiles.

“I got to be with you being so sexy in all.” I smile but then stop. As I see Reggie Zane’s friend walk over to us.

“Hey Zane, what’s-up Candy.” I nod to him Reggie was black he was my color Zane’s height Reggie was 18 years old and was our supply guy for the drugs that run through our house.

“Hey man what’s up?” Zane says happy to see his perverted friend I roll my eyes. Reggie grabs a chair and sits across from Zane which meant beside me. Him and Zane start a conversation and I feel Reggie’s hand on my leg I wasn’t shocked he always did this dumb shit knowing I was going to slap his dumb ass.

“Hey I’ll be back I’m about to go get a refill.” Zane says and stands. Yes. I smile happily. And then I take Reggie’s hand off my leg I turn and push Reggie out of his seat.

“Damn Candy what was that for?” Reggie asks with that stupid grin of his.

“Don’t touch me.” I say that just as Zane comes back to the table.

“He touched you?” And then I saw the anger flash on Zane’s face. Fuck here we go again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay i posted enough for tonight thanks for reading comment and tell me what you think please!