Status: slowly but surely active!

Please Won't You Push Me for the Last Time

Lindsay and Jamie have always been friends since they were little. They have done everything together considering they come from two different backgrounds. Jamie's being a military child background while Lindsay's was one of just barely getting by through pay periods. After losing her father at a young age, Lindsay had managed to make friends other than Jamie. The girls met Antonio Perry, Victor Fuentes, Jaime Preciado, and Michael Fuentes in grade school. The group of six had stuck beside each other ever since then.

Lindsay Rodriguez has never had the normal life growing up. She has lived in San Diego, CA all her life. Things were fine even though her parents were divorced, yet they all lived in one roof. Her parents weren't even hateful to each other. Lindsay believed that they were better friends than husband and wife. Then things went down hill from there. At the age of 9, she had lost her father. It was very hard for her to get through, especially since it was her and her older brother, Nate who had found him in the bathroom lying on the floor. She never would have survived it if it wasn't for her best friend Jamie. things started to get somewhat better from there. Though Lindsay's mother was having a hard time getting by with having to pay all the bills. Then when she and Jamie entered 4th grade, she met the four boys that change her life forever. Mike being her best friend and Tony right behind him. Secretly she loved both of them.

Jamie Stoner came from a military background. After her father getting stationed in San Diego at the age of 4, she had quickly became best friends with her next door neighbor, Lindsay. Her life was very opposite of Lindsay's. Her family had enough money to get by doing pay weeks and still had some to spend after the bills were paid. Unlike Lindsay who has siblings, Jamie is an only child and so she got everything she wanted. When she and Lindsay were in the 4th grade, they met four boys named Mike, Tony, Vic, and Jaime. She and Jaime always had a closer friendship than she did with the others, except for Vic. Jamie always liked Jaime and cared for him..... Secretly, of course. Then in their sophmore year of high school, Jaime had finally asked her out. Well it's been over three years since that day.

Disclaimer: I do not own any members of Pierce The Veil or Jamie. I do own the plot though.
  1. You were screaming till the police came.
    'Why did we have to meet the guys at the arcade?' Lindsay thought.
  2. This dizzy dreamer and her bleeding little blue boy.
    why these fools get signed?
  3. Tear this place apart until you find me hiding, silently I wait.
    This isn't practice anymore.
  4. 'Cause this is a wasteland, my only retreat.
    Maybe it's time true feelings come out.
  5. I told myself I'm tired of holding up your backup plans.
    Feelings of love?