Status: slowly but surely active!

Please Won't You Push Me for the Last Time

You were screaming till the police came.

"Ugh why does San Diego have to have the worst humidity, Jamie? I hate the summer sometimes because of this." Lindsay whined to her best friend, Jamie.

It was the middle of summer and they were on their way to see their best guy friends and Jamie's boyfriend. They always spent days like these together, mainly it was the girls watching the guys on their instruments. Today was an exception though. The guys had asked them to meet them at the arcade on the boardwalk.

"I don’t know why, Lindsay, but you were the one that agreed to meet the guys at the arcade." Jamie responded back to her.

"Now I'm wishing that I didn't agree to that, but you know how I get when it comes to the arcade. Plus Mikey and I have to make a new high score on the shooting game. Also you will get Jaime all to yourself while Tony, Vic, Mike, and I are playing the games.” Lindsay said smiling at her best friend, “Also I have to kick Tony's ass on the PAC-MAN. He challenged me and I told him he would lose. So you will have Jaime all to yourself for about two hours." Lindsay reassured Jamie.

Jamie just nodded her head while thinking about how they all met. Lindsay and Jamie were next door neighbors and always played outside together. They even went to school together. That's where they met Vic, Tony, Mike, and Jaime. Once Lindsay and Jamie met those four, they all became inseparable. Then back in their sophomore year of high school, Jaime asked Jamie to be his girlfriend. Everyone knew it would happen sooner or later. The guys and Lindsay all knew how bad their crushes on each other but the two were completely clueless to it. Jamie laughed out loud.

"What's so funny?" Lindsay asked, bringing Jamie back to the present.

"Oh I was just thinking about the past on how we all met and how Jaime and I got together." she replied with a smile on her face.

Soon they arrived at the arcade and for once they beat the guys there. They were waiting for about twenty minutes before the guys finally got there.

"It's about time you guys!" Lindsay said as she went to hug Mike first. Then she hugged Vic, Jaime, and Tony last. "Come on Tony. I am going to kick your ass in PAC-MAN." she said as she dragged Tony off to the game machine.

"Don't be too long Lindsay. We still got our game to play too, remember." Mike yelled and went after them. Vic just laughed and followed behind silently.

"So how has everything been with you guys?" Jamie asked as Jaime sat down beside her and put his arm around her.

"Everything is going good. We just finished a song. Got the lyrics and all that good shit together for it though we don't have a name for it just yet." Jaime answered her with honesty.

"Well that's good at least you guys are doing something. Lindsay and I are just stuck at our place not doing anything unless it’s with you guys." Jamie responded to him.

"Well once we get noticed and signed, how about you girls come on the road with us?" Jaime asked while shrugging.

Jamie was just about to answer him when she heard someone shout, "Tortuga!" She laughed and turned around because she knew it was Lindsay that screamed. Jamie laughed even more as Tony had Lindsay over his shoulder and was coming to sit down.

"Where are Mike and Vic?" Jaime asked them as Tony was setting Lindsay down on the seat across from the couple.

"Those two got involved playing some game and wouldn't leave it. We got bored and I wanted to come sit down." Tony said. Lindsay nodded. They all just there and waited for Vic and Mike to come back.

"Tortuga hicisite trampa! Ahora dime que hicisite trampa!" Lindsay said while slapping Tony on the arm.

"Bien mami me engañó." he responded while laughing.

"Lo sabía!" Lindsay shouted pointing an accusing finger at Tony only to cause him to laugh and shake his head.

“Ahh! Jaime, you little asshole!” Jamie screamed moving away from Jaime who was pouting at her, “I told you no fondling me in public, mister.” She said moving over so she was sitting next to Tony and Lindsay.

“Awh babe! I’m super horny.” Jaime pouted trying to get a hold of his girlfriend, “And I really want to take you home and fuck you all night long.” He said.

Jamie shook her head and slapped Jaime’s hands away from her. “No Jaime.” She mumbled out getting up from her seat and heading over to where Mike and Vic were still playing their game.

“Oooh Jaime! You just got denied.” Tony said making both him and Lindsay laughed as they watched their friend fold his arms in front of his chest and pout as he gazed at his girlfriend.

“Shut up.” Jaime grumbled playfully glaring at Tony and Lindsay before a big dimple smile made it way on to his face, “We should have a party tonight!” He shouted causing everyone in the arcade to stare at him.

Jaime grinned awkwardly at everyone before turning his attention to Lindsay and Tony.

“What do you guys think?” Jaime asked.

“I think we should do that.” Tony said agreeing with his best friend, “But where?”

“At Lindsay’s and Jamie’s place. Of course.” Jaime said looking at Lindsay to see if she had a problem with it.

“I see no problem with that.” She said watching as both Tony and Jaime smiled. "Just don't fuck up the house!" She yelled as Jaime went to tell the others.

"Wait, how are we all going to sleep? You only have one extra bedroom and the other was turned into an office." Tony questioned as he scooted closer to Lindsay.

"Well that's simple, my dear Tortuga! Vic can have the spare bedroom, Jaime will, of course, be with Jamie, and you, me, and Mikey share my bed." Lindsay said while looking at him.

"Are you sure we can fit on your bed, mamacita?" he asked while putting an arm around her.

"Hun, all six of us can fit on the bed because it's a king size." Lindsay said while still looking at him but with a "duh" expression on her face.

Tony just stared at her in awe. Vic and Mike came over and sat with them.

"So we are going to have a party?" Mike said while looking at them, wandering why Tony's arm was around Lindsay for.

"Yes sir! It's going to be at the house and I don't want you guys fucking up anything too! Also, you guys will be staying the night. I wouldn't feel right if you guys drove to your places while being drunk. So Vic will have the spare bedroom, Jaime will be with Jamie, and me, you, and Tony will be in my room." Lindsay explained to him.

"Awesome. I was wandering if we were ever going to have a party." Vic said as everyone looked at him.

"So where did the two lovebirds head off to?" Tony asked Mike and Vic. Mike just shrugged at the question and just continued to stare at Lindsay.

"They went back to the house, didn't they?" Lindsay asked as well.

"Yeah they did. God only knows what they are doing." Vic said while laughing making everyone gag and get grossed out.

"Guys, I don't know about y'all, but I'm hungry and am starving." Lindsay whined.

"Well let's go get something to eat and start planning this party." Mikey announced while pulling Lindsay away from Tony.

"Where are we going to go eat at?" Vic questioned.

"Somewhere that I can get a good salad, that also accommodates Mike's meat eating needs, and Tony's vegan appeitite." Lindsay said, laughing. She pulled Mike up from his seat and jumped onto his back.
♠ ♠ ♠
lindsay's outfit
jamie's outfit
this is my first story. So be gentle and patient. things might change later on. i dont own Tony, Vic, Mike, or Jaime. :(

Comment, rate, or whatever. its up to you lol.

<3
Lindsay

chapter title- Disasterology