Status: slowly but surely active!

Please Won't You Push Me for the Last Time

'Cause this is a wasteland, my only retreat.

Mike's POV

It's been two weeks since we started our tour and it's been crazy. We all have been doing things as a group. Tomorrow that all changes. The guys and myself are going to a mall in Oklahoma City, where we are currently playing a show. Tomorrow is our day off of performing, so Jaime wants to get Jamie an engagement ring. It's about time that boy purposes to her. Lindsay is going to keep Jamie busy for the day since she is in on the plan too.

We had already performed and we were heading back to the bus to get ready to party. I decided to go meet Lindsay at the booth so we could walk back together.

"Hey Lindsay, are you ready for tonight?" I asked her as soon as I reached her at the merch booth, smiling my best smile at her.

"Well of course! I've been waiting all day for this." she said to me, while looking up at me, pulling me into a hug.

We got to the bus within five minutes, but we were running and it was Lindsay's idea to run. It was sort of like a competition to see who gets there first.

"I WIN!!" Lindsay screamed as she beat me to the bus first. She threw her hands up in victory and spun around.

"I let you win!" I said, trying to regain my breathing back to normal. 'Man I got to stop smoking.' I thought to myself.

"Ha yeah right Mikey. Maybe if you wouldn't smoke all the time, then you could have beaten me." Lindsay said to me, walking towards me to get a hug. I couldn't resist it. Everyone who knows her, can't resist her. 'Except for Tony lately.' I continued to think.

"Well you are right on that." I confirmed while pulling her onto the bus, still in my arms.

When we got on the bus, I noticed everyone was ready and that Jamie, Jaime, and Vic were staring at us. Tony was too busy in his phone again to notice. I removed Lindsay from my arms and went to shower to get ready for tonight. I took a fast shower and then decided on what I should wear. I picked my black skinny jeans, a red plaid button up shirt, a black and red beanie, and a pair of black Vans. I looked at myself in the mirror and thought I looked hot.

"Well you look hot tonight. Trying to impress someone?" Lindsay said, winking at me. I just took in her outfit for tonight. God she will be the death of me one day.

"Only you." I told her, giving her a big hug as we walked into the front room of the bus.

"Tony, are you going to come with us?" Vic asked him, getting up from the couch as started towards the door, waiting for the rest of us.

"Not tonight. I'm tired, so I'm just going to head to bed for the night. You guys go on, have a good time." he answered back, heading straight to the bunks, not looking back at us as we started to head out the door.

The cab ride to the club was completely boring. We were all silent, wondering why Tony passed on going out tonight. He never passed on a night filled with drinking. 'He must be talking to Stephanie again. That's the only explanation.' I thought in my head.

We got to the club and got in without any problems. Vic and I went to the bar while Jamie, Lindsay, and Jaime went to go find an open booth. I knew what Lindsay would want without even asking her. I ordered two Jack and Cokes for me and her, an apple martini for Jamie and Vic ordered two beers for him and Jaime as well as a round of shots for all five of us.

Tonight I decided to tell Lindsay my true feelings for her. I just hope she feels the same way as I do, even though she is somewhat interested in Tony. I could see it in both their eyes but I never said anything. Lately though the two haven't talked at all.

After we got the drinks, Vic and I went to go find the rest of the group. We soon found them in a booth that was big enough for ten people.

"Lindsay, I got you a Jack and Coke to start off the night." I told her, sitting down next to her, putting her drink in front of her also.

"Gracias Mikey." She said in my ear, then kissed me on the cheek. I felt the heat go to my cheeks.

"Me pregunto por qué Tony no salir con nosotros esta noche." Jaime said, looking at all of us to see what we thought.

"Quién sabe." Lindsay replied, taking a large gulp of her drink.

"Él siempre está en el teléfono y que apenas queda un poco con nosotros después de shows." Vic spoke up, also looking at all of us.

"Creo que él está hablando con Stephanie nuevo. Quiero decir que siempre es así cuando habla con ella de nuevo." I said, copying Vic and looking back at everyone to see their reactions. I just hope he wasn't. When my gaze went to Lindsay, I stopped looking at everyone else so I could see her reaction. The look on her face read disappointment and anger.

"Bueno, si él entonces no voy a estar allí esta vez. Ya he pateado el culo dos veces. Ahora tiene que tratar con él por su cuenta." she spat, with anger in her voice. Every time something went wrong between Tony and Stephanie, he would always go to Lindsay for help.

"Lindsay, lets go dance." I said to her, hopefully getting her mind off of the whole Tony thing. I also plan on telling her my feelings. She nodded and waited for me to get out of the booth. I got out and took her hand, leading her tithe dance floor.

We were dancing for a few songs before I finally had the nerve to tell her what's on my mind.

"Lindsay, tengo algo que decirte." I said in her ear. She turned around in my arms, still dancing.

"Qué es, Mikey?" she said, leaning up to my ear so I could hear her. I just hope she doesn't take this as a joke or anything.

"Te quiero, Lindsay." I said to her, looking down at her, into her eyes so she can see that what I said is the truth.