Status: hiatus.

Nothing Personal

x

"No, Frank, I don't want to be a sub!" Jack shrieked at his phone.

"Jacky please." the caller pleaded. "I was supposed to substitute this teacher at Dulaney High but I'm pretty busy right now," he explained trying to calm the raven haired boy down who obviously didn't listen to his explanation.

"I said no. You know I don't have any experience with teaching! Besides, I hate school and I'm not as smart as you." Jack's voice went from high to low, calming down.

"Just help me out Jack. Please," the boy called Frank pleaded once again from the other end phone.

"Frank Anthony Iero I have said NO so many times oh my god. Besides, we both know you're not busy and this is just an excuse for you to spend time with Gerard." the raven haired boy sassed at the boy on the other line.

"Ha, you're right. But anyways, you have no choice. I already told the school I won't be able to come in and you'll have to replace me. You start in two days. But yeah it was fun annoying you, Barakat."

"Fuck you, Iero."

"Love you too, baby." Frank's reply was dripping with sarcasm and Jack swore, he heard Frank smirk through the phone.

He hung up and purposely let his lanky body fall on the couch, sighing. Frank always had his way with Jack and was able to twist him around his little tattooed finger. That motherfucker. But Frank wasn't his main concern right now. Its what the fuck he's going to do. How the hell does he teach?! Jack doesn't know anything about teaching since, of course, he despised school. Plus, he didn't really have enough confidence. He preferred living in the shadows (by that he means not interacting with annoying ass students or any co-teachers.) and just working at the music store.

Jack lay there for about 30 minutes, just lazily staring at whatever the hell was playing on TV, he just lost track of the world.

Until he remembered that he was going to be a sub in two days and he doesn't know anything about being a teacher. His mind was a mess, unsure of what to do. Even though it was only in two days.

Two days.
He wasn't exactly sure whether he should cry right now because he's only got two days, or be thankful because he actually has two days.

Everything probably sounds downright silly right now because Jack was panicking over something like this, but who the hell wouldn't when you're forced to do something in front of a whole bunch of people when you don't know anything? Just like when you're asked to solve a maths problem in front of class, and you don't know how to solve it.

Then he just decides to call Frank.

"Hey Fra--" Jack spoke but was cut off by Frank.

"I told you, Jack! You're doing it!"

"Shut up ass! I just wanted to know what subject I'm going to teach, since you forgot to tell me."

Jack heard a giggle over the phone before he got a reply, "Chemistry."

"But I suck at Chemistry! Frankie come on!"

"Calm down, Jacky. Come over tomorrow and I'll give you the address to the school and tell you what to do, then."

"Aw, this is why I love you Frank!"

"Of course you love me. Pssh."

"I still kind of hate you though," Jack snickered.

"Asshole."
♠ ♠ ♠
oh god so basically i have no idea what this is

this is just a starter or something
alex will be there later on idk like chapter 2