The Joy of Losing Things

ryan loses his bag

“Fuck it has got to be here.” Ryan stood there in front of baggage claim, arms crossed and he was in a panic. His Louis Vuitton bag was his baby and he could not lose it. His journal was in there which made it all the worse.

He had it on the plane and now it gone. This was the last time he ever went to Chicago to see Spencer. He didn’t care if ‘Jon was the man of his dreams’ and that Spencer just had to follow him there.

Whatever. What mattered now was finding his bag.

The belt came around again, his bag still not on it and he was ready to cry. Four months of working his ass off at the call center was gone now, probably taken by some ratty looking blonde skank who thought it was hers.

Spencer had teased him endlessly about it when he bought it. It was not a purse, it was a bag and so what if he carried it around everywhere. Bags were meant to hold things, weren’t they?

Ryan was ready to give up when a slender finger tapped his shoulder. He was holding a maroon suitcase and Ryan’s bag.

“My bag! Oh thank you! Where did you steal it from?” Ryan jokingly said as he clutched his bag. His stomach returned from it’s decent as he felt around and saw his journal was still there, untouched.

“It got stuck on my bag and I noticed the luggage tags matched. I’m going to guess it’s yours. I’m Brendon, by the way.”

Ryan’s heart fluttered when he was met with a wide smile, almost as wide as his glasses. His dark brown strands contrasted his porcelain face nicely and Ryan swore he was in love.

“I knew bright green luggage tags would come in handy one day.” They exchanged laughs and got lost in each others smiles.

“I’m Ryan by the way. If there’s anything I can do for you,” like attack your mouth with mine Ryan didn’t say, “let me know.”

“Well, I was headed over to Starbucks if you wouldn’t mind joining me.”

Ryan nodded and followed him, his smile wide because, fuck, this boy was hot and wearing jeans to tight for their own good. Plus he had returned his bag so he would drop to his knees if Brendon asked him to.

He had been too lost in thought to notice Brendon had ordered and paid for their drinks.

“So where are you coming in from?” Brendon asked, stirring in his creamer.

“Visiting my best friend and his boyfriend. I swear he lives to make me travel long distances. You?”

“Parents. They insist I come out for every family gathering. It’s like a bad horror movie most times.” Brendon seemed to tense a bit, Ryan noticing right away.

“So, you weren’t seeing anyone else, like, a boyfriend, were you?” Ryan looked up cautiously, hoping not to hear anything that wasn’t part of his plan to lock this boy up in his room.

“No, i’m not seeing anyone right now. Why, did you see yours?”

“Oh no, I haven’t dated in months.”

“Well I could change that.” Ryan almost choked on his coffee. They’d met half an hour ago and he was already coming on to him. Not that Ryan fantasizing about him in his bed every five seconds was any less forward, but he kept to himself.

“Hey, if that was too much we can just go if you want.”

“No, no. The opposite actually. I’m just going back to my apartment. Alone. And it’d be okay if you came back with me.”

Brendon stopped, smirked, and stood up. “Well are you going to sit there with that dumb look on your face or are we getting out of here?”

Ryan stood up right away and didn’t bother taking his drink as he grabbed Brendon’s hand.

They hailed the first cab they saw and got right in.

Ryan really wanted to get home and was hoping Brendon had the same thing on his mind.

The finger trailing up his thigh was pretty much confirmation that Brendon’s train of thought was heading down the same track.

He flicked at Ryan’s zipper and Ryan was ready to pay the driver whatever he wanted to just get them the fuck home.

It was an agonizing twenty minutes, Spencer calling to cut some of the awkwardness.

As soon as they walked in the door, Ryan had put his bag down and Brendon was cornering him, hands on his waist.

“This is okay, right?”

Ryan nodded frantically and Brendon began kissing him, hot and heavy. He licked his way inside Ryan’s mouth and Ryan moaned into it, grabbing Brendon’s ass and squeezing it, earning a low moan.

Brendon pulled away and it startled Ryan. “Bedroom? If you want this to continue?”

Ryan nodded and pulled Brendon down the hall to his room, shutting the door even though he knew Spencer wasn’t there to walk in on anything.

Brendon was naked already, rummaging through Ryan’s drawers.

“Bottom left. And nice ass by the way.” Ryan winked and began stripping himself. He was already pleasingly hard and he really hoped Brendon wouldn’t mind bottoming because he had to know he had an ass that practically begged to be pounded into.

Ryan didn’t ask and just simply pushed Brendon onto the bed. Luckily he went willingly, whining and grabbing Ryan, pulling him down for a kiss.

Ryan lubed two fingers and prodded at Brendon’s entrance. He looked up for reassurance and when Brendon nodded frantically, he pushed the first one in.

“Oh.”

“Good?”

“Yeah, just, more.”

Ryan nodded and pushed two more in, three fingers probing in out and of Brendon. Ryan got a small satisfaction out of watching Brendon come undone, writhing underneath him.

Ryan pulled them out, earning a whimper. He rolled on the condom and noticed Brendon biting his lip impatiently as he reached for the lube again and slicked himself up.

He positioned himself above Brendon and gave no warning before he pushed in.

“Jesus.” Brendon’s eyes slipped shut and he lost himself in Ryan’s thrusts. Ryan took it slow at first but as the pooling in his stomach got closer to releasing, his thrusts got sloppier and his hips make a small sound everytime he thrusted in, now all the way inside.

“Ry, fuck, i’m gonn-” and Brendon came, never being touched. He streaked his own stomach and Ryan’s lower abdomen.

His dick twitched and he got lost in the pain-pleasure from the over sensation of Ryan still hitting his prostate.

Ryan finished, choking on a moan as he thrusted harder.

He collapsed on Brendon, too lazy to pull out or clean up.

“That,” Ryan said leaning into peck Brendon’s cheek, “was amazing”

“You weren’t too bad yourself.” Ryan laughed and kissed Brendonon again, this time letting it linger.

“Just think, you got mind blowing sex and your purse back.”

“It’s not a purse!”

“And i’m not gay.”

Ryan pouted his lips and Brendon just rolled his eyes, flipping them over so he was on top and they were making out again.

Brendon smiled against Ryan’s lips and muttered under his breath “Purse.”

“What’s that? You want me to get dressed?”

“I mean totally not a purse.”

“That’s what I thought.”