Status: continuous...

The Amazon Adventure

7/x - Finally Vacation!

“Geez, I can't move anymore...”
Twiggy settled back sighing and stroke his belly satisfied.
The band sat around a little campfire what was sparked hours ago to fry the monkey.
Pogo helped the hunters to carve the huge animal when Marilyn still was in shock. He sat motionless on the ground and stared into space until it was dark.
Especially Twiggy and Pogo tried to motivate him to eat some meat but he refused to move though.

Ginger 'The Cave Man' Fish and Pogo sucked finally on some bones to get the rest of the delicious flesh.
They threw the licked bones away so that the hungry tarantula took its chance to nibble off the very rest. Even the spider did its best to revivify Marilyn - without success at last.
First the other men ignored Manson's mental absence but now they used to sneer at him. First of all Pogo.
"Soldiers, we have to move on! I said MOVE FUCKING ON, fag's!!” , The mohawked man mocked the black haired singer swollen-headed with arms akimbo. He looked like a baboon chief right now because he had also painted his face with dirt and blood, right after the shock ceased.
“Hey, are you deaf, boss?!”
“Oh, I think he wanna stay here in the damn jungle.” , Twiggy grinned and burped roaring.
For a while only the crackling fire filled the silence.

Tim poked sullen with a branch in the blaze.
The three men forced him to be war painted as well. Pogo and Ginger had restrained him while the dreadlocked man could let off steam by smudging a lot of monkey blood and humid soil on his face and trained body... and Twiggy did it right gleeful.
Now Tim was rather a swarthy man with scrubby blond hair what looked pretty ridiculous.
“If he's tomorrow morning still motionless like a crappy corpse we have to leave him here. I won't carry this man!...”
“Oh Ginge, why you wouldn't? Remember what he'd done all the time for you!... Keep you as a drummer for example.” , Pogo waffled and raised his eyebrows in an instructive way.
Ginger grumbled. The mad man gave him a hard pat on the back and cackled silly, then he glanced at the offended unlucky person vis-à-vis.
“Tim! Why so serious, bro?”
The addressed man gave him a killing glance and flipped him a bird moreover. Pogo blew Tim a kiss.
Twiggy disregarded it pointed and nudged the keyboardist excited.
“Watch him!...”
“What?”
“Watch Mari, you fool!”
Everyone of them stared at Marilyn full of expectation, even Tim.
Twiggy sighed annoyed.
“Owww, are you blind?! - He's the only one here who isn't war painted yet!”
Then he clapped enthusiastically. “I've got so many nasty ideas!...”
Pogo and Ginger looked at him deadpanned.
After a dramatic pause the Swedish man turned to Twiggy and growled in a very low voice:
“Me, too...”

The next day the most of them woke up late (nobody had a watch but Pogo uttered the strange feeling it could be 4:30pm already). The campfire glowed lightly and the jungle made its pesky noise again.
Marilyn sat there unchanged.
Only his cheeks were painted with by now dried monkey blood whereby he looked like an embarrassed schoolgirl. After all a false twirled beard decorated his motionless face (it was Gingers idea: “Like a camp sir!” ).
“I'm not sure if he's alive yet” , the drummer mumbled with slitted eyes when he sat around with Pogo and Twiggy right in front of Manson's rigid face.
The mohawked man blinked, pursed his lips and drew nearer. Twiggy and Ginger watched the keyboardist tensed as he placed a wet kiss on Marilyn's nose.
Nothing happened.
After seconds Twiggy shrugged deadpanned and gave the singer a slap in the face all of a sudden.
Marilyn didn't react but the odd tarantula came alarmed from its place under the long hair and hissed frowning.
“'Erin', stop it or I'll slap you!...” The bassist stuck his tongue out at the spider immediately.
Pogo snickered and poke the spider so that it almost dropped off Marilyn's shoulder. The furry thing left in a huff and nestled up under the greasy strands where it began to purr then.
Tim – he had slept until now – sat up and scratched his head drowsy.
“Who has slapped Erin?...”
Twiggy turned to the confused blonde and dragged him up to kiss him intensely.
“Nobody, hun” , He replied sickly-sweet and grinned from ear to ear.
Tim sat there stunned till he stood up slowly to search a place to pee.
Over and above he stumbled dopey upon something and tumbled.
In the meantime the trio wracked their brains how to treat Marilyn at last.
Twiggy listed their tries.
“War paint – fail. Backbiting – fail, too. Uhm...”
“...sexual harassment – fail” , Pogo added dryly.
“Don't distract me... Uhm...”
“But I'm right!”
“Yeah, you are... Anyways...”
“I only helped you, Twiggs.”
“...”
“Just sayin'.”
YES, indeed!...” , Twiggy spat annoyed and ran through his dreads with one hand fussed.
Ginger sighed. “Even bitch-slapping was a fail. He seems to be beyond hope...”
“Good for him, better for us...” , assumed the man in the gown and grinned devilish.
“What?” Ginger gave him a blank stare. A little bug dropped off his rampant beard.
Twiggy sprang to his feet cheering.
“Well, Mari is knocked out so he can't do the sergeant in the near future. That means vacation!
“Twiggs, I-”
“Don't say anything, just enjoy. We can calculate our position from here as long as he's knocked out... I need a lazy day...”
Ginger flashed a glance at Pogo and mumbled: “Has he bats in the belfry or... has he bats in the belfry?”
Twiggy stood there frowning with arms akimbo.
“Says the man with bug's in his beard!...”
Ginger fumbled for his beard immediately and pouted.
Pogo grinned and scratched his head when he stood up.
“I think he's right. Let's enjoy the day!... - Timmey-boooy? Where are yooouu?”

In the meantime Tim walked deeper into the forest 'cause he needed distance from his annoying band mates and he also needed to pee but that seemed to be incidental by now.
Suddenly he made out something odd-looking. It lie somewhere in front of him on the ground between leaves and dirt.
He took a deep breath and approached it excited. When the Swede bent down he saw it:
It was a packet of cigarettes... rather damaged and charred but it was obviously a cigarette packet. His cigarette packet!
An ecstatic scream echoed through the jungle.