Songfics

Build God Then We'll Talk, by Panic at the Disco

It's these substandard motels on the corner of 4th and Fremont Street. Appealing only because they are just that un-appealing Any practiced catholic would cross themselves upon entering. The rooms have a hint of asbestos and maybe just a dash of formaldehyde, And the habit of decomposing right before your very eyes.

Kara shuffled down the empty sidewalk until she came across an old motel in front of her. She bent down and digged inside her leather bag. Her hand gripped a crumpled letter. She pulled it out and smoothed it out on her knee, hoping the street lamp would provide enough light.
Want the job? Corner of Fourth and Fremont street.
Be there. -Ethan
She re-read the messy lettering over again and decided that this was the place. She swung the heavy door open and let the heat warm her up. She checked in and thanked the old woman at the desk.

Along with the people inside What a wonderful caricature of intimacy Inside, what a wonderful caricature of intimacy

Kara slowly went up the creaking stairs, taking deep breaths and keeping her wild red hair out of her face. She finally arrived at room 104. She opened the door and was hit in the face with a steamy mist. Ethan emerged out of the motel shower, a towel around his waist and his dark grey hair dripping.
"I thought you'd be here," he commented, running a comb through his hair, ignoring Kara as she stepped into the room and inspected it.
A big green bed centered in the middle of the room, a dresser, an outdated t.v. Pretty standard, she thought to herself as she plopped down on the bed, taking off her navy jacket and kicking off her shoes.

Tonight tenants range from: a lawyer and a virgin Accessorizing with a rosary tucked inside her lingerie She's getting a job at the firm come Monday. The Mrs. will stay with the cheating attorney moonlighting aside, she really needs his money. Oh, wonderful caricature of intimacy.

Ethan came back towards her, now wearing loose sweatpants. "So you really want the job don't you?" He chuckled to himself.
Kara shook her head and gulped down the nervousness she felt in the pit of her stomach. "No. I need it," she replied curtly.
"Alright," Ethan said with a crooked smile that scared the life out Kara everytime. "Let's see what ya' got." He pounced onto the 19-year-old without warning, making the bed jump.
She stripped down to her new lacy bra and underpants, throwing her clothes across the room. She wiggled under him, struggling to unclasp the rosary around her neck. She slipped it off and placed it on the wooden nightstand next to her. Along with her wedding ring. She stared at the sparkling rock and sighed as she dropped it onto the table.

And not to mention, the constable, and his proposition, for that "virgin" Yes, the one the lawyer met with on "strictly business" as he said to the Mrs. Well, only hours before, after he had left, she was fixing her face in a compact. There was a terrible crash. Between her and the badge She spilled her purse and her bag, and held a "purse" of a different kind.

Ethan grabbed onto her shoulders and crashed his lips into hers. She parted her lips and let him in, as if she knew what she was doing. He slipped off his boxers and dissappeared under the covers, muttering things to himself and laughing a little.
Before she knew what was goning on, a sharp pain flew into Kara. She screamed and gripped the edges off the matress for support. Sweat poured down her twisted face.

Along with the people inside What a wonderful caricature of intimacy Inside, what a wonderful caricature of intimacy

Hours later, she awoke next to her soon-to-be boss. A few rays of sunlight shone through the thin curtains. She sat up and squinted to see the clock.
7:34
Kara bolted out of the sticky bed and gathered her clothes. She threw them back on and rushed into the bathroom.
When she entered the room again Ethan was now awake and watching the news. He remained under the covers.
Kara retreived her belongings off the table and brushed them into her oversized bag. She reached in and grabbed the damned note that started this all. She held it in her hands, remembering the tears she let escape over it. She then dropped the paper and let it flutter to the stained carpet.

There are no raindrops on roses and girls in white dresses. It's sleeping with roaches and taking best guesses At the shade of the sheets and before all the stains And a few more of your least favorite things.

Kara stepped on the note, grinding it into the carpet with her heel. She let a single tear slide down her nose as she slipped on her coat and sighed. "Good bye, Ethan."
He finally turned to acknowledge her. "Good bye. See you at the firm monday," he replied dully. "Oh, and Kara?"
She reluctantly turned from the door frame. "Yes?"
"It'd be best if you refered to me as Mr. Desion at work. Just so people don't get the wrong idea," He winked. "You know?"
Kara rolled her eyes and sniffled. "Yes, Mr. Desion." And with that, she walked out of the door, not looking back.

Inside, what a wonderful caricature of intimacy Inside, what a wonderful caricature of intimacy. Raindrops on roses and girls in white dresses It's sleeping with roaches and taking best guesses At the shade of the sheets and before all the stains And a few more of your least favorite things.