Status: Complete

Small World.

Hungover

"Ughh." I groaned as I woke up.

"Huh?" I felt Garrett's weight shift underneath me. "You sound like you're dying!"

"I AM!" I moaned and curled up in a ball. "How much did I drink last night?"

"About 10 beers, maybe more." Garrett answered with a shrug and a laugh.

"Ugh." I repeated myself before stretching. I stopped my stretch halfway though when there came a knocking at my door. "Shit." I whispered.

"Am I not supposed to be here?" he whispered back.

"Not exactly." I shook my head. "My mum thought I was alone all of yesterday." I chewed my lip. "Come on." I stood up and walked Garrett over to the bathroom. Shutting him in and taking a dressing gown to pull over myself.

"Hi mum." I wrenched the door open.

"Hello, just checking in." my mum seemed exhausted. "Did you have any plans today?"

"Not yet." I shook my head. "I might go around the hotel pool for a bit, or go for another walk." I trailed off.

"Ok, well stay safe, the funeral is tomorrow so be ready in your black dress for 10." she hugged me lightly then walked back down the hallway. I slammed the door and walked over to the bathroom.

"You can come out!" I called and knocked on the door. Garrett quickly unlocked it and hugged me.

"So you have no plans today?" he asked.

"Nope." I shook my head. "Do you?"

"Yeah." he nodded his head. "I'm taking you to the record store. You can get ready, then if we can nip to mine I'll have a shower and get changed." he planned.

"Ok." I nodded an flicked through my wardrobe. "I'm picking my own outfit today though." I grabbed a playsuit and underwear before heading to the bathroom.

I showered and emerged barefoot and with wet hair. I stuffed a SnapBack into my denim rucksack and put some converse by the door. I applied some light makeup then walked back over to the bed and snuggled into Garrett's chest.

"Ready when you are Gare." I smiled at him.

"I'm ready." he smiled and stood up before grabbing my bag and allowing me to put my converse on.

"Bag." I held my hand out. He placed the strap gently in my hand then walked out of the door in front of me. "Thank you." I grabbed the key card and shut the door as Garrett's phone buzzed. He rolled his eyes and pulled it to his ear.

"Hey John." he muttered over the line. "Well I'm busy." Pause. "Maybe." Pause. "Ok. I'll ask." he turned to me and put his hand over the phone. "John's being a dick, do you want to attend band practice?"

"Sure." I nodded "Don't let me disrupt your plans!"

"He said bring your bikini incase we go in the pool after but me and you can leave if they do?"

"I'm fine with whatever." I let myself back into the room and stuffed a bikini in my bag, "or we could always come back here and swim." I added and relocked the room.

Garrett had sat me in his room with his IPad, so I took the time to check my Facebook and update my status to "Saw Ryan Adams and The Cardinals live last night. Best night of my fucking life!" I then went through to reply to any inboxes and continue scrolling down my feed. Notifications began popping up and I checked them to see several likes and that Jenny had commented "Bitch, how come you get to see them and I don't? ;) xxxx" "I'm just amazing! Haha besides, birthday treat :) xxxx"

"Sorry about that." a disheveled Garrett emerged and fixed his hair.

"It's fine." I smiled and logged out of Facebook. I locked the iPad and put it back on his desk.

"Do I have to go to band practice?" he whined and put his head on my shoulder.

"Yes." I replied in the same tone. "Come on, you ready?" he nodded to me. We grabbed some breakfast on the way over to the band practice. Then arrived and knocked on the door.

"Hey Pat." Garrett smiled as Pat answered the door.

"Hey." I smiled as Garrett tugged me in.

"Come on guys!" John called as me and Garrett emerged and danced into the garage.

"You ok?" He asked then kissed my cheek as I nodded. John appeared with more beer.

"Do you guys just drink beer for a living?" I joked but took one. Another day of relaxing.
♠ ♠ ♠
This might not be fully proof read and prefect but I don't have a laptop right now... So one more left. Thanks for your patience.