Saint Fidelity

Devilyn Cummings

I wish I had known what was happening right now... Louis was making me feel something I knew nothing about and it was scaring me. My stumach was turing in flips and doing tricks and my heart was stuttering. I was in deep thought, I'm sure my face could show it as well.

"What's got you all bothered?" I snapped out of my thought and looked up into Louis' ocean eyes and shrugged. I pursed my lips into an almost pout when I thought. My eyebrows always were pushed together. Maybe he thought I was upset? "You look proper angry to me..." he pushed on. I merely shrugged once more.

"Just thinking.." I sat back in my chair and nibbled at my lip. Louis seemed to watching my every move right now. If my foot twitched, he'd look down at it with a hint of a glare in his eye before snapping them back up to watch my face.

"I like to think.. What are you thinking about?" I sighed and rubbed my hands together.

"Nothing really, just something stupid is all." I snapped my head over when I felt someone tap my shoulder. No one..

"You're paranoid?" I shook my head and tugged at my dirty shirt.

"No." I hated the feeling when someone pointed out my flaws. It made me feel as if I should just off myself, but I couldn't leave Macie like that...

Speaking of Macie, I let my eyes wonder over the room and spotted her speaking with the same blonde boy from before. There was something in her eyes that I had never seen before.... Almost like there was something filled inside her that she had been missing.

As I pondered, my mind went blank. All of my running thoughts were ceased. I felt a wave of cold blowing over me. Goosebumps rose over my skin. I felt completly numb.

"Hey? Um, what are you doing?" Louis' voice squeaked. The blankness of my mind was shattered. I focused back on the real world and sighed again. "What was that? Your eyes went from a clouded grey to a light blue.."

"If I think too hard about something, my mind tends to shut out everything and I go blank.... It's the best feeling in the world to be honest." Louis nodded slowly before leaning back in his chair.

For some odd reason, under his watching eyes, I felt comfortable. Usually when someone you just met is staring at you with some hungry look you tend to shy away.. but with him, it felt like I was meant to be in his eye.

This was all just so different. I'm breaking out of my shell. I'm seeing what most normal people would see.. when they would be falling for someone..

So weird...
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if there are any misspelled words, I'm on my friends laptop and I don't know where the spell check is... Hope you enjoy and please comment if you see anything wrong in this chapter... Also it is really short and I wish I could right longer but I've come down with the flu..
-K