Status: I'll try to update at least ounce a week

Paralyzed by My Envy of the Night

There's so much beauty when eyes lay lost in all the city lights part 2

*Warning may or may not have sextual themes ;)*

Morticia's POV-

I watched Angelo's car pull out of the drive way. After the tail lights faded I began tiding up the house before Chris came over at 10:00. We had movie night planned. I got snacks and popcorn, he got movies, soda, and coffee.

I couldn't wait! About an hour later there was a knock at my door. I went to open it seeing chris with ten diffrent movies stacked in his hands and coffee ontop. Two soda were in the bag on his arm. I pulled out my phone and snapped a picture.

"Hey! What the hell is you doing?" Chris said jokingly. I let him in and he set the movies and stuff on the coffee table.

"Making memories!" I shouted "And know I think I shall share them with the world!" I took out my phone and began to post it on facebook under the band's page, Twitter, and Tumblur. I grabbed is phone from his back pocket and took off running theough the house with a angry/amused Chris.

I locked myself in the nearst room which happened to be the bathroom and found all of his band mates numbers. I sent them the pic and told them who I was and how I got their numbers. The whole time Chris was banging on the door.

I laughed and opened the door to come face to fist with chris. I grabbed my nose as my eyes began to water.

"Morticia I'm so sorry! I went to hit the door and you opened it a-a-and.." Chris sounded like he was having panic attack. All I could think about was the warm red liquid that I knew was coming from my nose.

Chris saw the liquid dripping from my hand. "Shit Morticia I'm sorry!" He went behind me and grabbed some tissues.He placed it on my nose and I moved my hands that were covered in blood.

"I'm sorry." I looked up at him though my vision was blured by the tears that just naturally come when you hit your nose. He turned on the faucet and had me put my hands under the water.

We stood like that for awhile until the bleeding stopped. I turned my head letting him know that he could let go know.

"I'm really sorry. I honestly didn't mean to punch you." Chris grabbed me in a bear hug.

"I-it's ok." I stuttered.

"No it's not" I should have whatched what I was doing. He hugged me tighter.

"Lets go watch the movies now" I offered

Chris's POV-

We watched two movies. I still felt horrible about what happened.

"Are you OK?" She looked over at me as the credits started.

"Yeah" I said smiling, but I knew it didn't reach my eyes.

"It's ok. I'm fine I promise" She smiled and scooted over to my side of the coach. She reached me and hugged me laying her head on my shoulder. "I promise"

"Morticia, Can I ask you something?" Chris looked down at her.

"Yeah" She looked up at me with hazel eyes.

"Will you please be my girl?" Her eyes got wide.

"Y-yes" She nodded her head.

"Thank you" I bent down and gave her a passionate kiss.

Her arms went around my neck pulling me to her. I slipped my hand up under the bottom of her shirt as she slid hers under the colar of mine. She fell back, pulling me on top of her.

"Are you sure?" i pulled back and looked at her.

"Yes" She smiled. i smiled with her. I removed her shirt and bra. Kissing my way down her torso I came to the top of her pants and took my time removing them.

I don't remember when, but soon we were both naked making the most passionate love I had ever felt.
♠ ♠ ♠
Feed back is appreciated and to my best friend you owe me ;)