Status: I'll try to update at least ounce a week

Paralyzed by My Envy of the Night

The wax will drip as so as blood, romance is dead and all is lust

*A year later* Suicides POV-

It's been really lonely without the guys here. I can't help but feel that Angelo and I had been growing apart. I knew that it was difficult being far apart, but he just didn't seem the same.

~Flash back (Text Convo)~

Suicide: Hey :)
Angelo: What??
Suicide: I was just wanting to talk..What's wrong??
Angelo: To I need to tell you every dam thing
Suicide: I'm sorry... I'll leave you alone now..
Angelo: Good

~End Flash back~

I had cried all night after that incident. I loved Angel I truely do. I didn't know he would be this kind of person though. It hurt that he said that, and it had only gotten worse since. Last week he called me a bitch for no reason that I know of. The reason I'm staying with him is because I feel like I would die if I didn't have him.

"SSSSSUUUUIIIIICCCDDDDEEE!" Morticia screamed at me. "GUESS WHAT!!" She hugged me tightly.

"I can't fucking breathe!!" I gasped for air when she released me. "Now, What was worth killing me over?"

"The guys are coming home in a month!" She said enthusiasticly. I haven't told her anything about Angelo and I.

"That's great!!" It was a good thing I was a hell of an actress other wise she would she how worried I was. "I'm going to go take a nap before I have to get ready for work."

I went upstairs and texted Angelo even though I knew it was going to be nice.

Suicide: Hey baby I just heard you were coming home early :3!!!
Angelo: Yeah.. I need to tell you something..
Suicide: Yeah :)
Angelo: I'm breaking up with you

I read the text. It was like a death sentence to me. I heard Morticia leave the house. I curled up in a ball and cried. I had never been an emotionally stable person, but Angelo made me feel happier then I ever remembered. My whole reason to be happy and carry on was gone know. I didn't even bother to text him back. I just cried
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the long wait. I have had major writer's block >.< I know this is short, but I have a plan know and I will be updating again shortly. Let me know what you think I appreciate any feed back you give me Thank you :)