To Love/Hate the Spotlight

Being in grief, it turns out, is not unlike being in love.
In both states, the imagination is entirely occupied with one person…
Everything that touches us seems to relate back to that center; there is no other emotional life, no place outside the universe of feeling centered on the pivotal figure.


–Mark Doty

Have you ever woken up in the morning, alone in bed or cuddled against someone else, and you think to yourself: How the hell did I get here? Where has my dull, imitation of a life gone? There are moments in life you remember, and there are others that you can't ever forget. Those times came frequent and fast, me outliving my demise again and again.

Who knew a single kiss could be so... lethal? We had our romances and a fair share of tragedies. I didn't care that he was my teacher or now a blooming rock star. I love the man behind the titles, but life is still trying to rip me apart.

St. Jimmy is a useless, selfish corpse.
Gerard/Jason kills me with his sickness and his child growing inside me.
And now I'm expendable in Billie Joe's conquest of the world.

I never wanted it to be this way.


Same procedure as before: It's impossible to read and understand this story if you haven't read its two prequels. I alter certain things that I see fit. My story after all. I own only the fictional characters, duh, and Copyrighted to me.

Comments are love. They help me write faster. And please, Mibbians, we're all basically writers here. We all hate the short, thoughtless comments like, "Update soon!" or "OMG!" This is a Green Day fanfic through and through.