Status: Rated R for violence, gore, use of alcohol, suggestive themes and nudity

Concerning Hobbits

"The road goes ever on and on, Down from the door where it began.
Now far ahead the road has gone, And I must follow if I can…"

Pansy was an unofficial Baggins. Bilbo found her one day wandering in the forests near Old Man willow, Wrapped within He's great branches. at the time he was but 14 and she looked to be 16-19 years old. as they grew up together they became family, only one thing was curious, this little hobbit never aged. she was slimmer than most, fairer than all, and shorter than some. But Bilbo didn't mind Pansy was the only one whom understood his taste in the lands far off.

When Gandalf a grey wizard comes to Hobbington and calls Bilbo out on an adventure. Pansey is caught "eves dropping" what better way to teach the curious little hobbit a lesson than to have her tag along on their great unexpected journey.

Along the way Thorin and Kili two of the 1 dwarfs that travel along with them, find that when Concerning Hobbits, the Unexpected is to be expected.

"Before you came along we Bagginses were very well thought of."
  1. Hobbinton
    Prologue: in an area known as the Shire.there was a village named Hobbiton.There, in a hole in the ground, lived a Hobbit..no one but two in fact. Bilbo & Pansy Baggins.
  2. Good Mornings
    Morning is the bringer of new things, and no other places on earth is as overdue for something new, than the Shire. And no other family than that of the Bagginses.
  3. Far Way Lands
    Strange business is being held, under The Hill, at Bag End. as visitors from far away lands, unknown to the rest of the shire, have gathered, and in the shadow of night, the plan a great journey.
  4. First Breakfast
    Determined that hte food shalll not run short, Pansy makes, a breakfast fitted for kings, to feed the dwarves and Gandalf. Bilbo has yet to awaken. Will Pansy be granted her biggest wish.
  5. A Journey's Beginning
    Their journey has begun, slowly it starts and it may seem as though they've made little progress, but the shire is a wide range of land, it hasn't quiet sunk in the two hobbits minds, that this might be goodbye.
  6. Troublesome Trolls
    Through wind and Rain, the sunny days have faded. But Pansy Baggin's is determined to make the best of her adventure. yet things go from bad to worse as the Bagginses find themselves in an terrible spot.
  7. Gandalf Returns
    Pansy and the dwarfs have been caught by the Trolls, who plan to make them their next meal. In the nick of time through the woods, comes a light. Gandalf has arrived, and promptly defeats the trolls
  8. Oaken Shields
    The journey goes on, and things have seemed to slow down. More is revealed about the past of Thorin and the journey becomes ever more real for Pansy. She is on the path to learning what will lie ahead.
  9. Prey of the Pack
    Pansy think the worst is over having gotten away from trolls with few treasures. The dwarves seemed to be in good spirits, however something very strange is happening. no time to worry about that, can't you hear the howls.
  10. Elves and Green Food
    They've made it away from the Orc pack thanks to the help of unlikely and unknown friends, however Elves are like Green food. Dwarves just don't care for them.
  11. Lady Celebrian
    Just as Pansy thinks she can eat in peace she gets called away by Elven twins.
  12. Must Away
    Out of Rivendell and into the wilds, Pansy's determined to stay on this journey. But she no longer knows how possible that will be.
  13. Just a Tribluation
    Storms, Monsters, and endless walking will make anyones nerves stand on end. But it would seem Thorin's going a bit to far. A trap in the dark isn't much more help.
  14. The Black Crack
    Goblins quaff, and Goblins beat. Goblins laugh, and Goblins bleat. Batter, jabber, whip and hammer. Down, down to Goblin Town.
  15. Into the Fire
    Pansy and Company make thier escape from the Goblins, however were is Bilbo? Out of the Goblins gaves and out of Frying Pan. What more could go wrong?
  16. Azuk's Return, Pansy's Greivance
    A pale Orc astride a white warg, Azuk the Defiler has returned, in a blaze of fire and sharp teeth, The bravery of the Company is tested.
  17. Flee
    Pansy and company find themselves on the run yet again
  18. Beorn the Bear
  19. Mirkwood
    Beorn returned safely and helps Pansy and Company yet again. lending them what they need for their journey to Mirkwood. but there is something foul about the forest.
  20. Lost in Webs
    Wandering off the path Pansy and Co. find themselves in a tough spot.
  21. Thranduil King of Mirkwood
    Pansy and company find themselves saved by a unlikely source. Yet it feels all to familiar.
  22. Aches
  23. The River
    the company escape Mirkwood thanks to Bilbo, but are now back into a hard place as they find themselves helpless in a raging river.
  24. Bargeman Bard
  25. In Hiding
  26. Moonlight
    | Explicit |
  27. The Breaking of the Company
    The elven rulers have felt a change in the earth, and Kili gets felt behind but his is not alone.
  28. Far, Far Away
    Kili's life hangs in the balance as does Pansy's heart. she is forced to put her pride and feelings aside, so save the one she loves.
  29. Finding of the Keyhole, Enter Smaug
  30. Into Fire
  31. The Kings Jewel
  32. Dragon Sickness
    A terrible shadow lies over that treasure hoard.
  33. Unrest
  34. We Will Have War
  35. A Call for a King
  36. His Greatest Warriors
    Farewell Fili
  37. Battle of Raven Tower
  38. All Sorrow Fail and Sadness
    So passes Thorin son of Thrain, son of Thror , King Under the Mountain.
  39. Queen Under The Mountain
  40. A Union of Kings
  41. Begining at the End
    The Final Chapter