Status: Rated R for violence, gore, use of alcohol, suggestive themes and nudity

Concerning Hobbits

Hobbinton

It was a quiet little day, in a very large town, filled with very little folk. Hobbinton. The Hobbits went about their day in their normal little way, from their farmlands, to their livestock, their pubs, and quant shops. To and fro through the town, most knew one another and there where hardly strange faces. In the quietest corners of Hobbinton, Shire, was Bag End. Home of Bilbo & Pansy Baggins. You see the Bagginses where a very well to do family within the Shire, minus their other half of the family, the troublesome Tooks and their past of grand adventures. Bilbo Baggins a fine hobbit lad sat out on his porch in the nice sunny day. His pipe filled with old toby leaf, he puffed little ringlets of smoke from his pipe, and hummed a hobbit tune. Every so often waving at the passersby with a cheerful good morning and how do you do. Pansy exited out of the Hobbit whole holding with her a basket, it was currently bare, save a small book that had been nestled inside. “and to where are you headed Pansy?” Bilbo asked the young hobbit girl as her walked by him, in her graceful little stride. “into town…The Green Dragon…or might just sit out in the woods with my book…nothing far from the usual” Pansy sighed day in day out it was the very same thing. And she began to wonder, might she have been related to those “firebrands” known as the Tooks. She certainly didn’t feel like a well kept timid Baggins. No not in the least.

However Bilbo hadn’t caught on to the Hobbit female’s dulled tone and wish her a merry time before letting her go on her way. “Hobbington! Hobbinton! What's there to do in hobbinton…” Pansy muttered to herself flipping open her book she gazed at the words in wonder. “when there is so much more lying in Lands Beyond” She thought reading as she walked, tails of majestic and beautiful creatures called elves fearfully beautiful in their nature. Great roaring dragons, Walking trees, fiery monsters, and ugly things. She read of Flows of gold, great kings, and forests of old. “werewolves, vampire, and trolls….” She muttered as she turned the page “ …Goblins…oh my” she gasped. Her little feet had carried her to the forests, she hugged her book to her chest and sighed with a smile. Carefully tucking it under her arm she scaled a tree, and to the lowest branch she sat. Pansy gazed at the tree and smiled “what I wouldn't give to see you walk or talk…what stories could you have told me” She sighed, cracking open her book she drove back inside. Singing her dangling feet in content. At least in her own little world of lore, she could see the Lands beyond. And for these common days that would have to be enough. After all such wild stories and events wasn't something that would Concern a hobbit…it could never happen to such a little Halfling….

But over the Horizon from such strange lands, travel a crow, grey as a rainy gale And he was not alone. To the Shire he was headed, with a company most curious.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a kick start, chapter, the other chapters will ranger from 2.000-3,000 words at most. but those are still being written for now here is the Prologue and a Layout showing off the two leading Men in this fanfiction.