Status: Rated R for violence, gore, use of alcohol, suggestive themes and nudity

Concerning Hobbits

Battle of Raven Tower

“Kili wait!” Pansy called as she followed Kili’s path of dead orcs hot on his tail. “Please! Kili!” Pansy called huffing and puffing out of breath. He slashed off the head of an Orc and stopped at the landing to breathe. “Kili!” pansy said huffing a puffing heavily she grabbed his arm.”K-Kili we must wait for for the others we cannot go on alone!” she shouted. Kili turned to her and hugged her tightly, near crushing her. “Pansy!” he cried in sobs. Pansy embraced him, his body curled over her small frame as he cried, crying out as if struck by blades. “Oh Kili” Pansy said with a cracking voice, her supported the back of is head and kissed his cheek, his ear, his jaw. She laid kisses all over his face. Kili slowly stopped crying and smiled a bit pulling away from her Pansy kissed the rest of his face over and over. “alright” Kili chuckled softly voice lightly cracking with left over tears. Pansy continued “alright, alright, I am alright” Kili said laughing. Pansy let him stand up straight and looked up at him with tears in her eyes. “He told me to take care of you, I can’t let you run blindly into battle, we will avenge Fili, but you cannot go in without thinking” Pansy warned.

Kili leaned his head to Pansy’s forehead and closed his eyes. She handed him her cloak “take it, you’ll need it more than I do” she said. “this is the thing that saved us from being crushed by stone?” Kili asked. Pansy nodded as she looked into his eyes nose to nose. “yes” she said. “you’ve kept it all this time?” He asked Pansy smiled sheepishly “I may have forgotten that I had it, even though it was on my back” she said giggling. Kili laughed and shook his head. He looked in Pansy’s eyes and a larger smile came on his face, he recalled how his brother had fought for them, for Pansy’s feelings and for his own. Kili tilted his head and softly planted his lips against hers. Pansy’s eyes filled with tears yet again and she took “I love you” He breathed, Pansy blushed deeply and looked up into his eyes a tear slipped down her face and Kili went to wipe it away. “I-” Kili’s eyes side glanced pushed Pansy back as an Orc rushed them, he slammed his blade down into the ground between then and with his arm the orc knocked Pansy off the side of the landing, she hit the ground hard lay in the snow. “Pansy!” Kili called out as he fought against the orc watching her roll and bounce off several cliffs and ledge before landing on the stairwell far below them. His eyes burned with tears and he roared out in anger as he swung at the orc responsible.

Pansy groaned and lifted her body up slowly trying to crawl to her knees, but her bust hand cracked and gave out from under her as the splint broke and she fell back into the snow. “Pansy!” Thorin called running to her, as he reached her, Azog let out a mighty cry and lunged at Thorin, who blocked with his sword, but was knocked back against the stone. He blocked Azog’s axe again and ducked under his arm Blade running behind him, Thorin slashed at Azog but Azog blocked. Pansy raised her head to find she was seeing double. She shook it and noticing Azog tried to get to her feet. He went to swing at an opening in Thorin’s defense, “get away from him!” she called holding her side before running at him, thrusting out her arms she gave Azog a push and he fell forward, Thorin slashed at him and twirled around to Azog’s back and hit him again. Before running up the slope of the mountain kicking off and bringing his sword down upon Azog again, but the blue orc blocked with his axe and Flung Thorin away. And down a small rocky slope. “Thorin!” Pansy called running to the edge, to see he had gotten back up in seconds and the two were at it again. “I need a weapon” Pansy thought looking around but she saw none.

Her eyes then fell on a large dagger in a harness at Azog’s waist. “it's like a hobbit sized sword” she thought. Looking to Thorin and back to Azog Pansy backed up. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. Snapping them back open she tore off into a sprint, kicking off from the ledge of the slope she dove down towards Azog’s Waist. Reaching out her hand she gazed at her missing fingers “please do not fail me!” Pansy prayed as she grasped at Azog’s dagger, gripping it from its harness and then curled in a ball, hit the ground and rolled getting up at Thorin’s side. Azog roared at her in fury. Pansy pointing the dagger, and Thorin rushed him Now they fought together.

Kili was still struggling on the landing, were more orcs seemed to come at him. Tears stung his face as he fought with vicious intent, he had not known if that fall was survivable, or how far pansy had fallen all he knew was, he could no longer see her, he no longer knew she was safe. And they had taken her from him before he had heard the words he had dreamed of hearing. And for that, they would all pay. At a Distance Tauriel could spot Kili on the landing slowly getting surrounded, she had come in time but she was still very far off, pulling free her blades and ran for him.

Pansy ducked under Azog’s axe it cut a few stray strands of hair from the top of her head. In turn, Thorin swung at him, connecting. He hit him again and again until he swiped Azog down a flight of icy steps. Pansy smiled completely out of breath. She didn’t want to admit it but she was worried her body was going to give out on her. She had still, altogether, not been well rested, having fought off orcs in Laketown, fought with Smaug, watched the sleepless Thorin through his madness, snuck off the Dale with Bilbo and now this. Her legs wobbled a bit. But she couldn’t breathe for long as Azog’s men ambushed she and Thorin from above. “Pansy down!” Thorin shouted and she hit the deck, the Orc jumping over her Thorin just dodged his mace. Swinging at him as it turned to swing. Pansy got up and looked to the top of Raven Tower to see Kili fighting off Orcs, alone, she glanced at Thorin and then back to Kili, she figured she would stay down here until the orcs around her dwindled down, as she would not be able to get up that high to quickly.

Kili though he tried to withstand it, fought n in a blind rage at the orcs. Having taken his Brothers life and though it didn’t like to think of it, it was very real that they had stolen Pansy’s as well. Tauriel was just in the stairs below him before she was met by two orcs, she effortlessly evaded their blows and hit them back with her own.

Pansy ran ahead of Thorin as he blocked the attacks of Orcs chasing them through a tunneled walkway, as they emerged out the others side, Pansy lifted her hands to the top of the Hall and brought down the stones with a sweeping motion. They fell over the heads of the orcs but Azog pushed through bursting through the rocks. Thorin pushed Pansy out of the way as Azog swiped the blunt half of his axe towards them. Thorin was thrown down the small steps and onto the frozen river sliding on his back. Azog gave a call and more orcs rushed him. Pansy got up and when she tried to run to him. Azog looked at her, he looked at her as if realizing something and a cruel snarled came to his face. He talked to her in his orcish speech but she could not understand him. “Run!” Thorin called to her “you cannot take him!” He shouted Pansy looked passed Azog to see the tens of Orcs running for Thorin. As she went to protest and arrow cut through the air and land in an orc, then another and another, each giving off a soft whistle as they cut through the wind. Pansy looked up to a tall tower and smiled “Legolas” She said, her smile then faded a bit as she turned her gaze back up to Raven Tower “that must mean, Tauriel...” Pansy’s thoughts faded and she was no longer paying attention torn between staying and going to Kili, however, she knew with Tauriel he would be safe, and she did not need him anywhere near Azog for he was the most dangerous. But she had made a promise to Fili to take care of Kili. Pansy closed her eyes. “Tauriel will protect him with her life” Pansy thought “I need to stay and help remove Azog so that all of this can end, that is how I can take care of him!” She though opening her eyes. “no!” Thorin shouted as he stabbed his blade into the heart of an Orc. Pansy looked up at the sound of his voice to see Azog swing at her, she rolled under his legs and fell onto the Frozen river. Sliding on her belly she swung her dagger and cut at an orcs ankles, his feet severed from his legs and he fell tot he ground. Thorin caught Pansy’s arm and helped pull her to her feet. Turning their gaze to the Orcs before them. “I can’t run away Thorin, I must help get rid of Azog, I promised dear Fili that I would take care of Kili, he is beyond my reach now, this is the only way I can help him, to help end all of this!” She said not taking her eyes off of the orcs.

Tauriel cut the head off an Orc, and looked around, she knew he was near. Just not how close. “Kili!” She called out but did not get an answer. Kili turned back as he heard a familiar shout. He quickly parried Orcs attacked and met with another slicing it’s arm free. “Kili!” she called again, this time, the wind carrying her voice. Kili stabbed an orc in his gut and pushed him away “Tauriel!” He called, But she still could not find him, while searching Bolg rushed her from the side drop kicking her into the stone steps. Tauriel cried out in pain and Bolg went to throw her. Kili ducked and rolled down the steps slicing an Orc on the way down, he ran to her. Tauriel cut at Bolg with her blade but it hit the armor protruding from his ribs leaving him unaffected, she aimed higher but he blocked her blows. She dodged him as he reached for her and tried again slicing his twice hitting his flesh, she spun around and went to swing. But Bolg caught her arm and twisted it, Tauriel cried out and Bolg brought his fist down on her head with great force, taking her to the ground.

Thorin jumped back at an Orc slashed at his stomach just nearly missing. Pansy skated across the ice but she could no longer feel her toes as she walked upon the frozen river, she became clumsy (or perhaps clumsier) while she tried to focus on connecting with the water below the ice. But the ice was too thick. An Orc swung his blade at her , sliding to the side she managed to get away with a deep cut but nothing worse o across her collar bone. She looked up at him with wide frightened eyes. “that could have been my neck!” her mind screamed, an arrow connected with the Orcs skull and he fell over dead. Pansy sighed in relief and swung her dagger at another Orc taking out his knees the caps clanging to the icy floor Pansy grimaced and turned to Thorin skating across the ice to reach him.

Bolg picked Tauriel up by her neck and rose her into the air, choking her, she kicked her feet and grasped his hands. Kili still fighting his way to her ripped his sword from an orc body and mad a mad dash. Tauriel sneered at Bolg and gave a hard kick to his knee causing it to give out , she managed to get herself free from him and tried to backhand him with her fist but her blow was caught and with as much force as Bolg could give he tossed her into the rock face. She landed with a back cracking thud and fell to the ground, crying out in pain. Bolg walked to her and drew his mace from his back. Her eyes traveled up and into the air as Kili jumped from the upper-level Sword aimed at Bolg's head he let out a battle cry holding his blade against Bolg's neck as if to choke it. “I will not lose” Kili growled as Bolg tried to get him off his back “anyone else!” Kili shouted. But Bolg flipped him and threw him to the stairs landing Kili on his back. However, Kili got up quickly and with a growl rushed Bolg again, Bolg swung, Kili ducked, Bolg swung again Kili repeated and this time slashed at Bog’s stomach. But as he went in for another hit Bolg drew back his large fist and punched Kili square in the face, stunning him. He bent Kili over backwards and drew the pointed stick of his Mace high into the air. Tauriel pushed her body off of the ground and jumped for Bolg using her body weight she pulled Bolg back from Kili but his arm still had him bent backwards. Kili reached for the sheer green cloak and threw it over himself as the Bolg flung Tauriel free of him and jammed the spike of his mace into Kili’s chest. Kili felt a sharp pain and the wind knocked out of him. Tauriel sprung up “No!” she called tears in her eyes she leaped onto Bolg he dropped Kili to the ground, taking out the Mace and struggled to free himself of the Elf, they struggled getting closer and closer to the edge. Kili vision shook as he gasped for air and clutched at his chest which bleed a bit through the cloak. He raised his head just as Tauriel and Bold tumbled over the cliff. “N-No!” He called out Tauriel's eyes met his as she fell over a smiled came to herself as she saw him alive. “go Kili!” she called her eyes welling with tears “Go!” she called falling from view.

Kili tried his best to stand up, it hurt but he managed, pulling free the sheer cloak he looked down at his chest and felt the hole therein. It was shallow, very shallow and only bled very little, I was enough here he could still fight. He held up the cloak with tears in his eyes he gazed at it “Pansy” he breathed looking towards the edge that Tauriel fell from and then back towards the stair leading back down Raven tower. “I will not waste your last gift to me!” Kili said looking towards the drop-off. Before darting back the way he had came. He would find out if Pansy was alive, it was his last chance.

It finally happened Pansy’s weariness got the better of her body and her legs gave out from beneath her. “Pansy!” Thorin cried out as he ran for her having been separate yet again. He flung away one orc but the next hit him and sent him sliding across the ice, coming to stop just before falling over the edge. His head hung over as hey lay on his back, looking over as his sword plunged over the edge of the frozen falls. “Thorin!” Pansy shouted as the Orc brought down his mace, Thorin rolled over still dangerously close to the edge. Pansy tried to will her body to move but not a singer toe would budge. Thorin managed to toss the Orc over the edge of the falls, sending him into the broken tower that served as a bride of Legolas and Bolg who were now in a dual. Bolg fell through the gap and was buried by stones. Legolas looked up to see Thorin hanging over the falls, as an Orc inched his way up to him. “Thorin!” Pansy’s voice range out over the ice and wind. Kili paused in his steps as he faintly heard her voice on the wind. “she’s alive!” he gasped taking off once more, Blade in hand.

Legolas looked at the Elven Blade he had taken from Thorin back in Mirkwood and taking aim he tossed it. “Pansy pushed herself to her feet and ran for Thorin and the Orc, however, she slid to a stop as a bright silver sword lodge itself in the Orc’s chest. Thorin gasped eyes large as he was sure he was done for. The Orc fell forward over Thorin and off the falls, swiftly Thorin grabbed free the blade. Pansy slid over to him and held out her hand “Thorin!” she called, He reached out and took it and she pulled him forward and to his feet. He looked at the blade and then behind Pansy, his eyes landing on Azog. Pansy turned slowly as she knew what lay behind her. Breathing hard and legs shaking she stood at Thorin’s side and with her one good hand held out her dagger. “do not ask it of me to flee Thorin, for I cannot” she said her voice cracking with fear and tears. “I would ask no such thing, you stay with me” Thorin said. Neither taking their eyes off of the Blue Orc.

With that Thorin stepped forward advancing Azog slowly, Pansy exhaled and took a deep breath before following, still trying desperately to connect with the waters below but she was not strong enough. Orc Horns sounded in the distance and over the hills far beyond the frozen lake another army of orcs marched towards them. Pansy took in a sharp shaky breath at the sight of them. “do not falter” Thorin called back to her, “they will be nothing without their leader” He said.

Azog Roared and ran at them dragging a large chain with a stone boulder at its end, a monstrous form of flail. He swung it, with little effort, Thorin ducked under it, once, twice, and third time. Pansy held out her palm and stop the stone keeping it floating in the air. Giving Thorin time to cut at Azog's leg and then again at his back. Azog swung his flail back with even more force, Pansy connected with the stone was thrown into the air with it, before it could throw her to the ice she released her hold on the stone and slid to Thorin’s feet. He kicked her lightly out the way as he rock just nearly missed her and his feet. Azog swung again and Thorin dodged. The rock hit the ice cracking it, Thorin slipped but regained his composure. Pansy watched the cracking ice and the smiled up at Azog in a mischievous smirk worthy of any Took. Stood slightly behind Thorin and watched each time Azog’s flail struck the ice, cracking it more and more each turn. “yes that’s it come on!” Pansy thought. Thorin glanced at her as her eyes darted across the ice. He recalled the water wall that had formed when they fought the dragon. He now understood.

Azog swung his flail and this time the ice broke the water making the ice that much for slippery. Azog and Thorin floated on an unsteady ice patch. Pansy focused on the water and slowly it started to draw up from the gaps in the ice, but not fast enough. Azog swung and Thorin evaded as best he could, he was unsteady and slipping. Finally, Azog’s flail tripped him causing Thorin to fall on his back. Azog went to slam the stone flail down on him, “Hey!” Pansy pansy called out as a stream of water slammed into Azog’s body knocking him over” Pansy held out both her hands in front of her making the stream of water hover and dance in the air, like a water dragon. “you don’t touch our king!” she shouted, Thorin rolled and got to his feet. Sliding across the ice he sliced at Azog’s legs. Furious Azog threw his flail into the ice, it landed before Thorin’s feet, lodged there. Azog tried to pull it free but it was stuck. Pansy swirled her hands in circles and formed her large water stream into a cyclone before her 7 feet tall maybe a bit less. With her injured hand she called to her another stream, and then whirling it into a Cyclone. Thorin’s eyes locked with Azog’s as he tried to swing his arm blade at him, but Thorin dodged. Azog would not let go of his Flail.

Pansy and Azog turned their eyes to the sky as over the setting son came the great eagles. Pansy smiled at bit something about their arrival made her feel at ease, upon one’s back rode Radaghast the Brown, and in another’s clutches rode Beorn. Pansy turned to watch as the eagles flew over the battlefield sweeping masses of the orc army away while other combated the Gundabad Bats. Pansy could feel her control over her cyclones fading and turned around to focus. Thorin dropped his sword and tossed Azog the stone of his flail. Azog caught it and Thorin stepped off of the Ice patch. Azog watched in confusion but slowly his weight tipped the ice over making hi slip into the water. Pansy dropped control of her cyclones and faced her palms down towards the ice, she drug them back, creating a current in the water and started to drag Azog under. The Ice covered the opening and once Azog was submerged Pansy leased her hold on the waters, and Thorin sighed. The two looked up at each other and pansy cracked a smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
I might be bale to get more chapters out of this than I thought, so maybe two more after this? possibly three.