Ohh, You're Pregnant; I Thought You Were Just Fat

oh.

here is was August 18th my first day of being a senior was tommorrow. I stared at the cliening hoping my phone would for once vibate so i could know he was still intrested who was this he i spoke of he was and is still my fiance well i hope. it had been over a month since i had given him the most important thing you can give a person , my v -card. It was no suprise to my best friend michelle when i texted her just moments after i think every girl dreams of it being romatice but it was not. The whole sence played out like this i told my dad i was going to see a movie i pretended to do such my fiance was in his car i bought a ticket than waved good buy to my clueless father. Than the sneaking began i got in his car we drove to a motel room he undressed himself i become undress than he jumps on top and begins to push his self inside me at first i begin to feel slight discomfort but after a while it gos away and i am in massive amounts of pain he sees this pain in my eyes but does not stop but asures me it will go away and he is right then we proced to anal which i rather enjoyed than after all is done we cuddle and he and i giggle as he holds me close. i begin to come back to reality only to hear in my suprise a phone vibrate mine of course with his name my love<3 with the best picture of his "hello love of my life!" i answer with a smile "hey honey how are you doing i miss my tessabear!" he replys with a bit of cuteness in his voice "i keep throwing up i think its time you buy a test." i reply with a bit of worry in my voice "okay babe" his voice suddenly becomes serious and it ends with a good night and i love you which was not new since it was 10 and he had to work til 1 i love you too was my responds as i ended the call the next day which was a saturday i got a text telling me to go check my mail box sure enough there were 3 pregnancy test within minutes i unwrapped them i did not bother to read the directions whats to know you pee on a stick nervous and annxeious not to draw attention to my brothers who never payed attention any ways i waited til they both left for lunch with my step mother who i never did nor will i ever care for i opened the bath room door slowly put the three pregnancy tests on the counter and prayed "God if im pregnant please save ryan from getting killed by my dad AMEN." i procced to open all three of the prenancy tests. i peed on each on and put the cap on i grabbed all three and raced to my room i sat and waited paceinently............
i look at them 10 mintues later i quickly grabbed my phone and texted ryan , my fiance these words "all three tests say im pregant."