He's Not Coming

Baby, Let Me be Your, Let Me be Your Last First Kiss

A medium height girl with a long black hair rippled down her shoulders in a metal mesh embellished dress from Versace, stealthily walked across the crowd, and went to the balcony. She tried to find somebody in this university party.

She stopped when she saw a brunette haired guy in a tux that made his muscle shown up. He stood in the balcony, took a swig of his gimlet, and stared at the traffic underneath the balustrade.

She stealthily walked near the fountain. She took a breath, and stared at the pink letter. In the envelope said “For Alcott” . She soothe herself. She can’t wait any longer for this. She knew Alcott was the best option to be her last first kiss.

“Hey, what are you do––,” she clapped her hand to the owner of the voice, a brunette haired guy who taller than her. He looks so sexy in tux. He’s Ervine. “Oh god, Elizabeth Alden, what are you doing here?” Ervine whispered.

Elizabeth Alden. El.

El jutted her pointy chin toward the guy who enjoyed his gimlet. Ervine clapped his temple. “Alcott McFarland?,” Ervine whispered. “Are you going to tell him?”

“I can’t wait any longer,” El said softly. Her eyes kept on Devon who took another sip of his gimlet. “I have been crushing on Aidan, Mycroft, Dunham.. That was a big mistake. It have ended with they fooled by Alessia’s pretty face.”

“Ssshhh!!! You can’t say that!,” Ervine said emphatically, still kept his voice softly. “Alessia is your bestfriend!”

El rolled her eyes. “Ervine, you may be older than me, and I appreciated all your advices. But, being friends of Alessia was sort of disaster.”

Ervine stared at El in disbelief. El was probably the most struggling person to reached love. Unfortunately, El gets friend-zoned, and could made her sombre.

“Ervine, could you do me a favor?”

“Anything”

“Could you back to the party to met your girlfriend?”

“Corrie have allowed me to meet you, El,” he gave El winning smile. El snorted, gave up.

“You are lucky to have her,” El said benevolently. “She was most wanted in campus, and you got her so into you.” Actually, El sort of envy with Ervine and Corrie. They look so perfectly match, cute, and got ‘The Hottest Couple of The Year” in university magazine.

“Go get him,” Ervine smiled. “Without letter,” he jutted his chin toward the pink letter. “You’re seventeen, said it directly to him.”

“But––“ El started. Ervine took the pink letter from her hand softly. He lifted his right eyebrow.

“Okay…” El started to walk, but Ervine clutched her hand.

“Goodluck,” Ervine whispered whilst he took his hand from El’s hand. “Just be you.”

El nodded. She walked toward Alcott. There were so many questions popped in her head. Is he going to love me? Is he going to friend-zoned me either? Is he going to be my last first kiss?