He's Not Coming

I'll Make You Believe Again

It’s already 9 PM. El searched around, there was nothing sign of Ervine’s presence. One of securities came to her. “Miss, it’s one hour away to gate closed,” he said. “Are you sure that you’re not come in? Ed already came up to the stage.”

El snorted. “I will,” she answered. “I’m still waiting for my friend comes. He still trapped in traffic jam.”

The security nodded, and left El alone. El already texted Ervine for ten times and called him for 16 times. There was no responses.

Suddenly she heard running footsteps came to her. She searched around. She squinted. She caught a guy in plaid shirt, Wrangler jeans, and black Macbeth shoes came to her. “El!,” he said.

El gasped, flabbergasted, and ran toward him. She hugged him tightly. He can smelled his perfume, her favorites. “Ervine, you made it!,” she said as she released her hug. She could saw Ervine’s sweat dripped from his face to the ground. She could heard Ervine’s messed breath. Ervine smiled. He touched his stomach, tried to took his breath. “Are you running?”

“I thought I’m late!,” Ervine said. “I never getting used to late or even broken promises!”

El nodded. “Ervine, you’re not late.”

Ervine nodded, still tried to catch his breath. “Come on, let’s get in.”

El nodded. They were standing in the line, showed their tickets, and get in to the venue. Ed just finished perform Homeless. El snorted. Ah, shoot, I’m late.

El and Ervine start searched for Paisley and Norton, but it was easy. They were met Paisley and Norton in the front row. Perfect! El hugged Paisley really tight, and enjoyed the concert.

“El,” Ervine whispered to El’s ear. “You know why I came here by myself?”

El shrugged. “Why?”

“I had already broke up with Corrie,”

El gasped.No! They just celebrated their one year anniversary! “WHAT?,” El said exaggeratedly.
“She was cheated with Stanley,” Ervine whispered. “I have known it for a long time ago.”

El played her memories backward. She found that she ever saw Corrie and Stanley holding hands in the corridor, but when she found them, they released it.

“I probably was overly-attached her,” he whispered. “It was useless, but I always knows that my best option laid on someone. Someone that really knows me well, stays with me forever.”

El stared at him. It was hard to looked at him clearly in the dark, but she could see sombre on Ervine’s face.

“I’m sorry, Erve,” El said. “I really am, sorry.”

Ervine nodded. “Come on, enjoyed the concert. I want to forget the rest of the night.”

El nodded.

When Ed Sheeran performed Lego House, El felt someone slipped fingers on hers. She ducked, and found that….

El was secretly admiring Ervine since she was met him for the first time. Ervine might be not so perfect.

Is it the right time to opened her door again?

El grasped Ervine’s hand tightly. She knew that Paisley and Norton didn’t notice them.
El probably just crushed on Ervine, and Ervine did the same thing too, but they currently finding the best time to named them ‘in relationship’.

Down on your knees
She made you feel like you're worthless
You just don't deserve this, no no
How does it feel?
To think that you gave all you could
Wish you did but you would

I'll be the ears you talk to,
The doors you walk through,
The arms to hold on to,
You're save with me

Your hearts been stolen
Eyes weren't open
Trust is broken
But I'll make you believe again

Make you stronger
So we'll live longer
You've lost your faith in love
But I'll make you believe again

Where do you run?
Who do you turn to, and burn to
cause you though that she was the one
She threw it away
Let's do it nothing with pain
You won't feel love again

I'll be the ears you talk to,
The doors you walk through,
The arms to hold on to,
You're save with me

Your hearts been stolen
Eyes weren't open
Trust is broken
But I'll make you believe again

Make you stronger
So we'll live longer
You've lost your faith in love
But I'll make you believe again

I'll give you the strength that you need to forget
I'll be the last thing that you would regret
Make you believe in love again

Ah ah ah
Ah ah ah
I'll make you believe again

Little Mix - Make You Believe

*********************************************************************
El and Ervine know that probably dating their friend’s ex wasn’t right. They won’t take it too serious.
But they didn’t know that they practically dating after it. A year after they graduated from university, they stood on the altar, holding hands, and gave ring for each other.

El worked as editor in the biggest fashion magazine, and Ervine worked as app developer. Two years later, they have two kids named Edmund Blanchard Hawthorne and Emma-Lee Elizabeth Hawthorne. They both grew up as good-looking kids.

Unfortunatelly, when Emma-Lee started her first year in high school, she closed her door and didn’t believe that prince charming isn’t coming. She’s sick of get friend-zoned. Exactly like her mother did used to.

One day when El got upstairs to took her scarf that Emma-Lee has been borrowed, she heard Emma-Lee yelled at Edmund, “Your girlfriend was real! But, my prince charming? He’s not coming! He won’t come!”

Exactly like her mother did used to.