Sequel: Proposal
Status: Seasons Greetings! Feeling heartbreak for Klaus wrote this.

Festive Mood

A Forcefield Between Us ~ Memories

A Forcefield Between Us --- Memories

Klaus sighed. He watched her put the necklace on waiting for it to take affect. How could he have not realized that his mother's necklace could repair the piece that he needed destroyed in her old one's charm. He thought when he finally compelled Isobel to get her to take it off the necklace in exchange for her bracelet he didn't have to bother with the damn thing. But here it was again staring him right in the face. How his mother must be laughing in her grave for that one. Not to mention his father Mikael, thinking well he still alone either way that he didn't have to kill her even though he hadn't known that it was Katerina in the first place he had stabbed.

He really hated that witch that Pearl had found her to seal her memories away. He still couldn't find the damn witch descendant line who could remove the spell that had been cast on her. Klaus remembered how Kol used to laugh at him for that too telling him the almighty hybrid could not find one simple witch in the past. He also wish Rebekah hadn't been the one to give their mother's necklace to her as a token of friendship between them for now. But she still wouldn't trust him nor trust herself to continue on with the charade without it. He'd be damn if a necklace charm was going to beat him and force himself away from her. Now he just had one more thing left and he would have what he wanted for centuries. As long as the cure was in his hands. One problem it isn't in my hands it's in Katerina's. I kind of forgot that flaw in my plan. Why would Rebekah want to be human?

Klaus continued to glare on, breathing in his shoulders raising and falling seeing the necklace fall gently against her skin.

Now a new issue to deal with how to convince Rebekah in not wanting to become human.
She's a prickly one yes that one. I'd have better luck in having the two getting into a fight then convincing Rebekah to not take the cure. Better yet if I tell Rebekah that Katerina hadn't told her that Kol had been alive while all this time she thought he had been dead that might do it. But wait it will come back and bite me since Katerina will know I'm the one that told her. No have to think of something better. Something that won't come back at me and make either one of them mad at me.

“ Klaus?” Katherine kept looking at him wondering if something was wrong. Ever since she came back and put the necklace on he had been staring at her necklace. Confused she waved her hand in his face. Still no response. She blew out her breath moving her Elena bangs in her face. “ Can't wait until I get rid of this hairdo.”
She crossed her arms then walked up to him. He grabbed her by the arm and twisted it behind her holding onto her. “ Owww. Klaus.” He looked down. “ Sorry love. You startled me.” he looked down at her and then let go. She really looked like Elena but there was something different.
She scoffed and almost rolled her eyes at him. “ I told you Little Gilbert might be dead and you zone out on me.”
“ What did you say?”
“ I said I might have killed the Gilbert boy.” she nearly yelled.
“ You think you might have.” he gripped her by her arms shaking her a bit.

“ I told you I wanted revenge and he was being a brat. I tried to be nice but he was being difficult. I was running out of time and the cure was right there. So he needed blood and Jeremy's was the only one available. I didn't have a choice. It was like a frozen vampire holding onto the cure.”

“ Katerina. You might have killed the boy. He's a Hunter.” he paced back and forth.

“ What was I suppose to do. I had to act fast. Elena already spotted me before I could knock her out. Then there was Damon and Stefan, not to mention Rebekah which wasn't part of the plan of her being there in the first place. Also Kol burning in their house also wasn't part of the original plan either.”

“ He's a Hunter love, you might now have the Hunter's Curse. How could you have been so stupid.” He was glaring at her.

“ Excuse me. Did you just call me stupid.' she pointed her hand at herself. “ I'm the one that called Sophia while Kol was walking himself into a death trap. And what were you doing babysitting Damon.”

“ I wouldn't have had too if Kol hadn't compelled Damon to try to kill Jeremy.”
She crossed her arms. “ And who's fault do you think that is.”

“ You're blaming me for Kol's mistake.”

“ Well you know how he is so yes. And how dare you call me stupid when you went after Kol who fell into their trap walking right into one yourself. Why did you think it was such a good idea to walk right in when they invite you? Didn't you think that they would have a plan.”

“ They tried to kill my brother.” He pressed his lips in firmly.

Katherine put her hand on her forehead. “ Stop getting over emotional. That's the problem here. We're going to get ourselves killed if we become too emotional. Isn't that what you told me Klaus. To calm down before I get myself killed.”

“ Alright. You're right. Come here sweetheart. You look tired.”
“ I didn't get much sleep.” She let him fold his arms over her. He breathed out a heavy sigh.
“ Klaus I don't need this bracelet right now. The clasp is loose.” she took it off.
“ Fine.” He took the bracelet from her not happy about it.
“ Don't get mad at me. I'm not the one that broke it the first time.”
“ I know. I'll try to get it fixed.” Katherine pressed her tongue inside her mouth not saying anything.
“ Katerina.” he took it from her hand tossing it in his palm.
“ What?” she placed her fingers to the sides of her temple rubbing trying to get rid of a tiring headache started to come over her. She had been driving and traveling since she left the bar traveling back and forth until she met up with Sophia who had a plane already prepared for her. It seemed that headache she had earlier was coming back to taunt her.
“ You seem irritable love. Is there something else wrong?”
“ Unless you count you confessing your feelings to blondie in being something wrong, then no.” She gave him a tense smile.
“ You saw that?”
She brushed her hands on the jacket she was wearing then thought better yet to take the damn thing off. Then she held her hands out. “ But hey I asked Sophia to charm my necklace so I wouldn't burn in the sunlight, so I'm good until you get that bracelet fixed that is.” she walked towards the sofa thinking of wanting to lie down but thought better of it not to since she still had to talk to Klaus.
Klaus sighed not wanting to start another fight with her especially considering the time that they had. “Better yet I'll ask the witch myself to fix it.” he said with a frown.

He sat on the sofa's arm his head lowered. “ Did she catch Kol?”
Katherine lifted her lips in a frown. “ I don't know. She hasn't called yet.”
He placed his arm on top of his other that was crossed over and putting his thumb and forefinger to his forehead he said exasperated. “ Are you telling me Kol is running around in a human body.” He looked up at her touching his lip thinking.

“ No he's running around in Sophia's brother's body who's a witch.”

“ That's sounds even better when you say that.” he said sarcastically.

She sighed. “ No kidding. That's how I felt.” She shrugged lifting her arms out. “ He's always had a respect for witches. So maybe this is a good thing and not a bad thing. At least he doesn't need to drink blood so there won't be a massacre on are hands.” she clapped her hands together.

“ Don't be so sure of that love. He did find out about Amelia and he saw everything. So he still might want to create chaos.” He sighed again thinking the conversation he wasn't going to end up having with Kol when he showed up.

“ Except he knows if I have the cure he'll know Silas is awake.”

“ Was someone actually there?”
“ I did say it was like a vampire weren't you listening. It needed blood to awaken.”
“ Which means Kol was right.” he put his finger to his chin.
“ Yes. Unfortunately Kol was right, Silas exists.”
“ But he didn't seem any different then an Original. I'm sure you and Rebekah could take him and if Elijah shows up here, and then we just need to put Kol back in his body when we can get it.” she shrugged her shoulders.
“ Katerina your talking about an immortal who has powers to awaken the dead.”
“ And what if its a hoax and he can't. Turns out his lover just made him an Original and put him down for betraying her.” she retorted back. She licks her lips then turns to glance at her cellphone on the table. “Did you call Elijah?” she asks to change the subject.
“ No. I forgot seeing as I was occupied with two people inside the house wanting me to translate Armaic.” he said matter of factly.
“ Guess it was a good thing then because it helped lead Elena to where I needed to go and get the cure itself then.” she said in bored voice.

“ Sweetheart about Caroline.”
“ Don't. I don't want to hear it.”

Sophia calling.

“ Where have you been? I've been calling you for past half an hour. I thought you would have been finished doing whatever it was you're doing.”

“ Chatting with Klaus.” she replied again in flat tone.

“ Oh.” Sophia wasn't pleased by that. “ So the hybrid's there. Well I'm close to getting my brother's body back.” she sighed heavily.
“ Do you still have the dagger?”
“ Yeah. Fitz has it.”
“ Good. You're going to need to use it.”
“ I still can't believe you stole it from his house.”
“ He can hear you. And no Kol gave them to me.”
“ I know.” Sophia smiled at her boyfriend who laughed at her driving the car. Fitz shook his head at his girlfriend's dislike of the hybrid. “ I wanted him to hear it.”
“ You're going to have to get him a blonde pretty human.”
“ Sounds like something he has in common with his brother, sweetie.”
Katherine gritted her teeth before continuing.“Give her some vervain but not too much that he can tell. And then while he's in euphoric state stab him in the back.' she pointed her finger down. “ It has to be you Sophia. If you let Fitz or Henry do it they'll probably burn.”
“ Yeah I don't like the idea of having my boyfriend crispy. Thanks Katherine for remembering.” She looked at Fitz and he shrugged his shoulders. “ And how do you expect me to stab him when he's an Original?”

Katherine half rolled her eyes. “ He'll be enthralled and you have two strapping wolf guys. For gosh sakes Sophia you're a caster. And if you don't have a reason to use your powers. ' Katherine threw her hand up in hair “ How about using all that frustration you got and give him a headache like the one the Bennet witch gave him.”

“ I can do more then that, sweetie.”
“ Yeah I know. So do it Sophia. You're going to have to get over this not using big magic just because of what happened between you and your brother. He's still alive somewhere in there and you did it together so he knew the risks.”
Sophia looked over to Fitz and he nodded his head at her agreeing.

“ Because let me tell you once he realizes that you try to dagger him and you miss you are going to have to use that magic of yours big enough to take him down because Kol is going to be severely pissed off. And if you fail to take him down he's going to be coming here for me. He will know who planned that little trick.”

“ You've got to be kidding me.”
“ No I'm not.”
“How would he know?”
“Because I'm using his own trick he used on me minus the dagger hoping it'll work on him.” she shook her head in annoyance having to explain.
“ Geez. Katherine. What's with you and the Mikaelson's?”
“Tell me about it.” she shook her head “Anyway, just make sure you don't miss.”
“ Got it. Blonde human. Mix little herbal with vervain in her drink. Wait. Dagger. Don't I need the ash?”
“ You got it and no the ash already on it other wise Kol wouldn't have sneaked it to me. Now Human' she pointed one finger up ' herbal vervain drink' pointer finger up 'enthralled ' her third finger went up ' and dagger” her fourth finger went up.” She flicked her eyes down then lifted her head. “One more thing tell Kol I'm sorry but he gave us no choice.”
“ But not until after I put him back in his body which is why I called. Did you get it?”
Katherine turned her head sucking in her lip. Klaus shook his head. “ Caroline and Tyler were there.”
“ Did you hear that?”
“ Yeah. I heard you didn't get the Original body like he was suppose too.” Sophia bumped her head back on the head rest putting her hand on the window placing her hand on her forehead.
“ No body.” she looks at Fitz. He shrugs his shoulders. “Oh boy. What now?”
Sophia took a deep breathe. “ Follow him. I'll use a knock out gas. Then take him down a witch does with a vampire.”

“ Headache.” he nodded his head.
“ Headache.” she said flatly.

Then she turned the phone piece closer to her mouth. “But I still need that body if I'm going to transfer him out and into the right body. So Katherine you or the hybrid somehow to need to get that body. And one other thing I need.”
“ I got it.” she says quietly taking a small breathe.

“Why didn't you just grab the body?” Katherine turned to Klaus.
“ And how would that have not make it seem suspicious.”
“Because he's your brother. I'm sure Caroline should have at least understood that.”
“ Speaking of Kol why did he give it to you my daggers? And if you had them then why did you not give it to me.” he growled at her.

“ Because Kol trusts me and not you since you two weren't agreeing on the same terms with threatening to dagger him again. Also because he thought I might have to dagger Rebekah. I didn't give it to you because I figured I needed Sophia to have it to dagger Kol. (and I didn't trust the Scooby doo gang not to try to dagger Rebekah, so I wanted you to get it from her before they actually were thinking of doing just that.)” She thought out the rest not wanting to tell Klaus that she was manipulating him. Katherine could feel a headache coming on and nearly fell over. Klaus try to catch her but she stood back up quickly.

Sophia interjected. “Sounds like your headed for splitsville don't mind me. I'm just the witch tagging along with two wolves after a psychotic vampire inside my brother's witch body. Didn't you say Kol learns things quick.” she said sounding a little angry.

“ Then take him down fast before he figures out how to use your brother's powers.”
“ Easy for you to say sweetie.” she shook her head back and forth getting annoyed.

“ Trust me I'd rather be where you're at then what I have to deal with the Mystic Falls Scooby-doo gang. At least I wouldn't have to deal with my annoying doppelganger and my former duo, not to mention the little miss bomb ready to explode. Especially since I fed Little Gilbert to that frozen vampire, which I think is or was her former boyfriend. Well it doesn't really matter now, does it.” she brushed the annoying straight strands of her hair away behind her ear.

Klaus watched Katherine closely to make sure she wouldn't fall over again.

Sophia raised her finger in the air shaking it. “ Wait. You mean the Hunter. You killed the Hunter. Katherine what the hell were you thinking. Have you lost your damn mind.”

“ I was in a rush. And technically all I did was feed that thing his blood so therefore it'd
be him getting the Hunter's Curse. I think. Also since he had his ring on I'm sure with Elena's luck he will come back. But with my luck hopefully he'll go insane and pick up where Alaric left off.” she tapped her finger on her chin trying to think if that sounded right.

“ Is that all you did?” Klaus said crossing his arms over each other staring at her.
“ Yes. Basically that's it.”
“ What did you do exactly Katerina?”
“I cut his wrist fed it to that thing. Wouldn't let go of the cure. So I bit Jeremy's neck and fed him from his vein. And so it let go of the cure and fed on Little Gilbert's neck. Then I ran the hell out of there.”
Klaus thought about it. He couldn't think of if she'd wind up with the Hunter's Curse or if Silas would. Then remembers what she said. “You were successful. So playing the Elena card was the right thing to do.” he smirked.
“ I told you it would work. Not the first time I played as her.” She smiles.
“ Then I guess will know if you start having hallucinations.” his smile turns grim.
“ Hallucinations. You didn't tell me that part.”
“Why do you think you were teasing your doppelganger for. You thought she wouldn't have noticed you if she didn't think you were a hallucination.” Seeing her begin to breathe hard he placed a hand on her arm.

“ There is a reason why I didn't want you to go up against the Hunter. You will want to kill yourself over and over as you suffer its curse of different forms haunting you. Trying to make you feel guilt, driving you to the brink of insanity by your victim you killed. The visions are ghastly.”

“ So Little Gilbert is going to follow me around and haunt me.”
“ No sweetheart. The hallucinations from the curse take different forms are going to follow you around trying to convince you to kill yourself. And for you.' he looked away then looked at her.

“ For me. What? What will they appear as?”
“ The things you will feel the most guilty about.”

Katherine gasped out her eyes went round. “No. No. No.” she held her head dropping her cellphone. Klaus caught it. “ Shhhh. It's alright.”

Sophia startled by the scream on the other line. “Katherine. What happened?”
Klaus answered. “ She just panicked. Realizing something she didn't want too.”
“ So how do we end the curse?”
“We can't. We'd have to find another one of The Five Hunters. A new Hunter must kill a vampire for it to stop. They are not easy to find. It took centuries to even meet one again. We were lucky that Jeremy was a potential Hunter.”

“ Well I there was two in one day.” Katherine said calming down trying to focus.
“ That must be because the other Hunter was there following the mark as well.”
“ To do what?”
“ To kill Silas.”

Katherine started wishing she hadn't teased her doppelganger if this were true after all and she wound up with the Hunter's Curse. But then she remembered Jeremy was wearing his ring. So he shouldn't be dead right. She swore not like the fact she didn't know if she would start hallucinating or not.

“ It's alright sweetheart I'll be right here.”
“ I can't. I can't do this. Not if it's them.” she turned her face into his chest. “Klaus I can't if its her.” she gripped his shirt.
Klaus told Sophia he needed to hang up the phone. For once she agreed with him feeling tolerant of the hybrid taking care of her friend.

Klaus breathed calmly sitting Katherine down on the sofa.

“ It's alright I'm right here. If anything happens at all we will know.”
She nodded her head shaking a bit from the thought of seeing her daughter.
He had her put her feet up against the other end of the sofa and lay her head on his chest.
She curled herself up. Klaus folded one arm behind his head and used his hand to stroke her head gently. Using his soothing voice she enjoyed he told her. “Why don't you try to get some sleep, love.”
Katherine lifted her head to shake it no. “It's alright I'll stay right here even after you fall asleep.' she lifted her head to look at him. “Remember you told me you were tired earlier said you didn't get much sleep. So now you can. You did a good job sweetheart.” He leaned down to kiss her forehead and stroked her hair.
“ What is it, love? What's else is bothering you?” he stroked her hair again.
“ I didn't have a choice, it was either him or me.” she closed her eyes. Then opened them. “Remember what you told me “You shouldn't do it if you were going to regret it” so why didn't you take your own advice.” he said brushing strand of her hair continue to stroke her head. She replied with a sigh. “There was no one else.” she shook her head. Then closed her eyes. “And I was in a hurry.”

Katherine feeling vulnerable about him touching her when she was feeling exhausted sat up and faced Klaus to tell him.
“ I should get up and lay down in a bed.”
He laid her back down. “ You don't need to do that. Just lie down and go to sleep.”
“ What about you?” He stroked her hair and cheek. “ I'll be right here keeping an eye on you in case you have a hallucination or nightmare.” He grinned at her. “ You need to get rid of this hair and go back to your curls. Their dreadful.”
She pouted and slapped his hand away pulling at her straight strand. “ I don't need you to remind me of them.” He laughed at her. She smiled at him laying her head back down.
“ Okay just a short nap. Then I want to get rid of this straight hair.”
“ That's fine if that's what you want to do.”
She lay her head back down.
“Katerina, I'm sorry.” He stroked her head and she nuzzled him.
Klaus looked at her couldn't believe she actually fell asleep.

That's when Klaus remembered something he had forgotten to call Elijah about Rebekah and Kol. Klaus checked his cellphone noticing he had a message.

Rebekah txt

Katherine has it now.
What are you going to do now, brother.

Then he looked down at Katherine soft sleeping face and thought better yet he would wait later when she woke up to make the call or tomorrow if she was still asleep.
He had wished that she would be still asleep. Klaus reached over the inside cushion thanking the fact he had left one of his sketch pads there.

Taking a charcoal pen he began to draw her again but with curls instead of the straight hair. He didn't want Stefan or anyone else getting the wrong idea of drawing that doppelganger. That was when he smiled remembering how pleased Katherine had been in getting revenge for Kol. He stroked her cheek thanking her and then remembered her quiet tone over the Gilbert boy. She moved feeling something against her cheek so he removed his finger right away.
“She's more sensitive then I remember.” he mumbled so softly.

Sophia txt to Katherine cellphone lying on the table. Klaus notices its to him.

Don't take advantage of her hybrid.

Katherine txt (Klaus)

Did you get my brother?

Sophia txt

He sleeps like a baby.

Katherine txt (Klaus)

Why did Katerina have the other dagger?

Sophia txt

She wanted Rebekah's so they wouldn't use it on her.

Katherine txt (Klaus)

She was concerned for my sister.

Sophia txt

That's what I said.

Klaus looked at Katherine still sleeping.

Katherine txt (Klaus)

If I kiss her will she wake up?

Sophia txt

I'm not a lesbian you dick. And no you're not.

Klaus raised his eyebrows.

Katherine txt (Klaus)

Worth a try. I wanted to thank her but
I'm guessing you'll do something to me if I do.

Sophia txt

That's right. Two-timer. :)

Klaus wanted to respond back to that comment but he was worried when Katherine turned over. He reached out his hand around her to have her tuck herself in against the sofa.

Sophia txt

Meet me in the fields after she wakes and takes her shower.
And you can meet your brother.

Katherine txt (Klaus)

Deal.

Sophia txt

Don't forget to erase the messages unless you can't handle that job either.

Klaus read it feeling annoyed thinking he was starting to get irritated by this witch.
But he figured that had to do with Katherine's necklace was now charmed for the day and what she told this witch what she saw and why he now had her bracelet tucked inside his pants pocket. Which he decided he was going to get the damn thing fixed or find something else and see if he could convince Sophie to give it to her.

Then he scrolls through noticing Elijah's name in one of the texts.

Katerina txt

They burned Kol. Why don't you come to Mystic Falls and come play with us and get back a little revenge.

Elijah txt

I would play but I'm quite alright with being the sane one around here.

Katerina txt

You don't want to come play, look what Gilberts did to Kol. If you don't want to come then I'll deal with Little Gilbert myself.

By the way Rebekah wants to be human. Klaus is stuck at Gilberts' home inside a invisible box.

Elijah txt

Perhaps if things become worse. I'll come. But I'm a bit tied up here so we shall see Katerina.

Klaus reads the texts seeing that Katherine had already spoken to Elijah before when he was stuck. He looks down at Katherine and sees that her eyes are open staring at him blinking. His eyes widen a bit realizing he was just caught reading her text messages.

“What are you doing Klaus?” He looks away for a second takes a breathe and tells her.

“ The witch sent me a text to warn me off.”
“ Why?” she frowns.
“ Because...” then he remembers and tries to erase the texts.

Katherine upset that he was now fiddling with her cellphone had started pulling it out of his grip. “Klaus give me my phone.” He pulls it back. “Wait just a minute. She asked me to erase the texts. They were to me not to you.” Katherine practically jumps him trying to yank her cellphone out of his hand. He's lying on the sofa with her on top of him still trying to erase her messages. She huffs at him and does something ridiculous but being desperate she decides to tickle him. He reacts but still tries to erase the rest of the messages but finding it difficult to do so with her tickling him.

“ Katerina.' he growls “ St...o..p.” he pulls away smiling trying to seem annoyed and then grabs her hand away with one of his own. He lifts her cellphone away with his other hand from her behind his head as far away he can. She reaches forward with her free hand to try to grab it from him. “ Give it back.” she says still trying to reach for it with trying not to completely land on top of him. “ Not until I finish erasing the rest, love.”
She relieves a heavy sigh. “This is ridiculous you know. Just hand it over.”
“ No.”
“ Yes.”
“ I said I will not hand it to you.”
Katherine frowns at him and stops reaching pulling her hand back just for a second.
Klaus looks at her not trusting the fact she won't try to reach for it so he tries to erase the messages with one hand. Noticing his action Katherine jumps for her cellphone again. He reacts by pulling it far away again. She had reacted too fast in trying to jump for her cellphone that she had landed on top of him with her hand trapped in his between their bodies. Resulting in her face being too close to his. Katherine tries to think for a second if she should still try to reach for it or try getting up. Klaus sees she's undecided.

“ You know you could just lie down and go back to sleep. You still seem tired. I promise not to look at it and only erase the messages that witch sent to me.”
Katherine looks away asks. “ Why don't you want me to look at the messages she sent you?” she lifts her head up some more so she can look at his face.
Klaus answers. “Because they're private.”
She shifts her body to the side and lays her head down on his chest. “Then can you let go of my hand. I want to get up and at least get rid of this straight hair. Then I'll go back to sleep.” quietly she mumbles it trying to focus on not listening to his heart. Thinking how different it is for a hybrid to have a racing, beating heart. But since he was part wolf I guess it made sense to her. Klaus breathes from the feel of her head lying against his chest.
“ Katerina. You didn't answer.”
“ Let go of my hand and you can erase the messages.”

Klaus tries to take a look at her face but she's turned herself away from him. She lies there her face unreadable and waits for him to let go. She loosens her grip and waits.
Feeling her grip loosen from holding onto his hand he lets go. She turns her head to look at him still staring at her. “Klaus when I give you the cure, there's a catch to it isn't there.” He looks down at her and thinks for a moment then takes his finger stroking her cheek.
“ I haven't forgotten not the slightest bit at least that they did try to kill me twice now Katerina.” Katherine sighs. “And with you debts must be paid.” she said in soft tone.
He smiles at her still stroking her cheek while she gazed at him. “Well to those I intend to bring harm to if things don't go the way I want them too.” he lifted his eyebrows at her in saying Does-that-answer-your-question. She turns her head away lies there for a few seconds then quickly gets up without looking at him at all and runs to the bathroom to set her hair back to her curls.

Thinking she ran to take a shower Klaus looks at her cellphone.
Katherine hesitates looks down then turns to grab something she hid inside his home and runs out the door. She runs as fast as she can.

He sighs then sits up on the sofa. He checks the messages over to make certain he hadn't missed a single one that Sophie had sent him. He erases them all. Klaus glances at Elijah ones but doesn't bother to finish reading them anymore. He grabs his drink set on the table and thinks for a few minutes while taking a drink.

Sophia talks with Fitz about Kol in the fields waiting for Klaus to show up.

“Do we really have to do this Soph?” he asks her in worried tone.
“ Yes Fitz. I have too I need that body.” she crosses her arms breathing out her annoyance of how long it take a hybrid to get to a forest.
“ I still don't think this is a good idea. I know how much you miss Philip but..” he paced back and forth.
“ I need my brother Fitz. It's my fault he's in a coma and with my plan he'll wake up. He just has to.” she stares at her cellphone then back up.
“ Yeah but I don't think your brother Ryan Philip a Castor is going to like this one bit.”
She turns around to look at him and points her finger in his face as she says. “There are two things that run in my family of Castors, Fitz. That is casters' she touched first finger “and there are hunters.” touches second finger. Then she puts down her hands and walks up to him. Points her finger at him. “ I maybe a caster but I'm no hunter and Philip is.” She shakes her head in frustration. “He was born one and has the skills of one even if he doesn't want to be one.” she sighs irritated still waiting when she turns around and walks back to the spot she was waiting for Klaus.
“ I know Soph.” he walks up to her and places a hand on her shoulder. “But I've met Philip twice before and he may have the skills but he's no hunter. Killing creatures is not his thing. Especially vampires. His own girlfriend was one remember.”
“ I know he blames himself for her becoming one. That's why I tried to...even though..I knew we shouldn't have.” she looks at the ground and he pulls her into his arms.
“ It's neither of your guy's fault.” he hugs her tighter.
“ Yeah well, try telling him when he actually wants to wake up.” she wraps her arms around him and leans into him for comfort. “ I can't be a leader of my own family without him Fitz. I just can't do it by myself anymore.” Fitz leans down kisses her forehead. “ I know but you have been and you can still do it on your own Soph, I know you have the strength to. It's one of the reasons I fell in love with you.” She smiles at him.
He lets her go when they notice someone approach them. “There's one other thing I made a deal with Katherine. And I can't go back on my word.” she turns towards to see Katherine walking towards her.

“ That you did.” she stands one hand on her hip smiling at Sophia.
Sophia smiles at her. “Hello again Katherine.”
“ Hello there yourself. And Fitz.' she points her finger “And Henry is it?”
Henry raises his hand in a hello. “Yeah.”
“ I'm not waiting for you to get Kol's body Katherine. I'll get it myself.' she steps up to her arm crossed over her other and stands leaning back with her foot forward. “Like you said I'm a caster. So I can just levitate his body after they get rid of it.” she flicked her finger in the air.
“ Good plan. Keeps me from having to play as Elena again.' she glances up “Although I'm sure they have other matters like tending to her poor tender heart.” She glances over her shoulder when she mentions “poor tender heart” then coughs and walks over and she said handing over black box to Sophia.
“Didn't show the hybrid? You should ask for your freedom. Other wise he won't respect you until you do.” she asked looking at it in her hands.
“ Sophia we already talked about this in Chicago.” she crossed her arms tilt her head.
“ I know' she gave her a small smile “but he'll never see you as an equal until you do. You'll never know if he truly loves you or that you love him until he lets you go and you choose him not because of some piece of paper, or ring, or whatever else happened between you two that your indebted to each other. It's not enough to save his life for what now going to be the third time.” she looked at her raising her eyes waiting for a response.

She pressed her lips together moving them not answering her, pressed her tongue to her cheek. “Well I think me getting to cure before he did makes me his equal and get the upper hand on him.” Katherine shrugged her shoulders. “ I need you to do what we discussed with it.”

Sophia stops turning it in her hands to observe it and glances up at her “And I told you' glances back down to it “that it might be impossible.” her hair falls moves she looks down. Sophia brushes it back staring at wonder at the black box.

“ Well make it possible. Klaus has some idea up his sleeve.”
“ I could try.” She looks at Katherine seriously.

“ Try. Do better then try Sophia.' she holds up her hand before she can speak. “I know you can do it. I have confidence in you. Isobel did and so do I.” then she turns around and tells her. “Oh,' she shakes her finger “ and thanks for letting me use your ex-boyfriend, he came in handy.”
“You better of meant the map to the cure, you bitch. And he wasn't my boyfriend you asked me to find you a Hunter and I did.”
“ Well duh.” she gave Sophia a odd frown, a smile “I was just joking, don't be so serious.” then shook her head “I thought it was funny.” at her. Sophia shakes her head and laughs. “You mean you were bitter about what I said about Klaus and wanted to get back at me with Fitz standing here.” she pointed at him.
“So how's wolf girl?” she tilts her head.
Sophia stops laughing. “I wouldn't know since she left town. And then I traveled with Fitz, and Henry to meet you since you called me awhile back. After the deal and this is over I don't owe you anymore. This counts as saving your life.” she looked at her with determination.
Katherine sighed. “Fine. I agree.”
“That doesn't mean we still can't be friends.” she lifted her hand.
“ Will have to see about that.” Katherine licked her lips and crossed her arms.
“ Katherine. You can't go on like this. I know you still have humanity in you or you wouldn't have saved my life.” she yelled.
She huffed pressing her lips together and turned around to tell Sophia. “By the way when I asked you where wolf girl is, she followed the unsired hybrid.”
“Who's that?” she asked confused.
“ Who else could it be.” she said with a smirk.
“ You've got to be kidding me.” Sophia said surprised. Katherine shook her head that she wasn't.
“ I gotta run. Klaus thinks I'm taking a shower. So hide it will ya.” she takes off on a sprint back.
Sophia gaps at her. Then hands it to Fitz to put it in her knapsack. “She could at least waited for me to say something.' she shook her head “ Just like Katherine to take off whenever she feels like it.” then she turns her head. “Wait, Fitz go grab her she doesn't know I asked Klaus to meet me here.” He looks at her “Really. You text her cellphone, didn't you.”
She grabs his sleeve. “Yeah but out of anger at him I told Klaus to erase the damn messages. So go wolf.” He looks at her in annoyance takes off his knapsack and hands it to her then takes off running in the direction he saw Katherine run.

Klaus stares at her cellphone. Sets Katherine's cellphone down on the table and gets up to go meet Sophie and her boyfriend Fitz. Hoping Kol is still asleep and possibly tied up.

“Looks like we have to grab the body are selve's.” Sophia shakes head not happy.
“ I already thought we were going to anyhow.” Fitz leans in to whisper in her ear. He looks over to Henry still listening to his ipod.
“Well if it isn't the witch I haven't heard so much about.” Klaus says smiling.
She smirks at him. “And the hybrid I've heard too much about.”
Klaus stops smiling. “And who might they be if you don't mind introducing me to them?”

She doesn't bother looking away from him and flicks her finger “That's Fitz a werewolf hunter.” and “Henry his step brother.” flicks over her other shoulder standing away.

Klaus nods his head at Fitz.
He walks over to shake his hand in a firm grip. “Nice to meet you. Katherine told us about you.” he still holds it.
Fitz takes off his fedora that he decided to wear in the woods so they wouldn't be noticed.
“ Seems my reputation doesn't proceed me if you actually want to shake my hand then.”
“You're kidding, right. Guys like us need to stick together with woman like her and Katherine.” Sophia rolls her eyes at the statement.
Klaus pats him on the side of the shoulder. “I like you already, mate.” he looks over Fitz shoulder. “And he is?”
“ Not someone need to introduce.”
“Why not? It seems a bit rude to ignore him, don't you think.”
Klaus tried to walk over to Henry to introduce himself. Fitz stops him and puts an arm around his shoulder. “He's kinda shy around strangers. And he's not mentally stable enough to be surprised like that, just consider him a tag-a-long buddy of are's.”
Klaus twixt his finger at him Fitz. “If you persist to tell me what to do and get in my way. I have no problem in breaking your neck even if that witch is helping.”
Fitz took his hand off. “Just saying he's lost his memories.” in defense.
Klaus looked at Henry. “Since when?”
He folded his hands in coughed out. “ Awhile ago. My parents found him wandering in the woods while they were practicing hunting as usual. So they took him in and he became my brother.” he glanced over at Henry.

Sophia walked up to Henry and told him that he should go near edge of woods and stand and be a look out for them in case any one would come. Or go to the car. So Henry looked over at the two guys and headed away from them.

“So then where is my brother?”
She tossed her head back as Kol came walking forward in Sophia's brother's body.
“ Hello brother. Missed me have you.” he smiled.
“ Kol.” he walked up to him.
For a moment they hugged each other. Patted each others' backs.
Klaus muttered. “I'm glad you are not dead.”
Kol mumbled back. “Me too.”
Hybrid muttered. “But when it comes to Katerina.”
“You don't have to say anything I agree.” The younger Original stepped back after letting go each other “For a moment there I thought I'd be a goner.”
He turned his head. “I guess I owe you a thanks witch.”
She flicked her two fingers like a salute. “No need. Katherine made me a deal you have to keep.” she enunciated the word “keep” to him. Kol rolled his eyes.
“ I find that hard to believe since I wasn't the one who made the deal.”
“You wouldn't be standing here in my brother's body then if it wasn't for that deal vampire.” she flipped her hair back staring him down.
“ Then it seems I have to have a little chat with Katherine, don't I. So then where is the little vixen?” he asked gritting his teeth.
“Didn't you two already have a talk?” Sophia snapped back.
“ That was on the phone, darling.” she lifted his arms out. “I want to have a chat with her in person.” he smiled warning her to not lie to him.
“So then call her.” she said getting annoyed.
“ I can't. I smashed my phone after the talk we had and ran out the door.” he admitted grudgingly. Sophia held out her cellphone teasingly and when Kol held out her hand for him to toss it to her she pulled her hand back. He growled at her walking up to her.
Fitz looking at his cellphone looked at his girlfriend pointed and she nodded her head that he could leave.
“ I could snap your neck witch.”
“And I can give you a headache worse then the one that Bennet witch gave you.”
“Really now, you can. Can you?” he pointed smiling for her to go ahead and harm her brother's body.
She pointed her finger at him. “Don't make the mistake in thinking I'm a servant of nature. I'm a caster not a witch, vampire.” she mouthed the last sentence slowly in anger. “Because I sure as hell never forget.”

Klaus watching this little entertaining bit notice Katerina calling him answered.

Katherine having taken a quick shower and feeling better about her hair is set back to her curls. She glances at her cellphone on the table and notices that Klaus has left the house. She digs into her purse for her daylight ring and bracelet Sophia gave her just in case the bracelet broke or Klaus took it again.

She stares at her hand at the ring remembering what Sophia had said to her when she saw her again.
“ Sophia, the caster.”
“ Katherine, the bitch.”
“ Ouch. What did I do to deserve that one.” she teased.
“ Nothing but let Klaus walk all over you again.”
Katherine pursed her lips in a frown when she heard Sophia say the last part slowly.
Sophia digs into her purse for some items she smiles when she finds them. “Here. I charmed these.” she tosses them at Katherine.
“ Jewelery? Oh daylight ring and bracelet, nice.” she tries them on.
“ But you already charmed something.” she eyes her.
“ It's just for in case, sweetie.” she takes her car keys and hit button behind her. “Never know when Klaus might break the clasp again, over a little vervain.” she rolled her eyes then crossed her arms then flipped her hair. She turned her head to see if her boyfriend would hurry up and come to her.
Katherine looks up in annoyance blurts out her arms crossed and leans forward. “ I knew I shouldn't have told you that part.” then leans back up.
“ It's a good thing you did. Otherwise you wouldn't have those.”
Katherine sighs putting them in her purse since she was already wearing another daylight jewelry that Sophia had also charmed her the first time they met. Katherine strolls up to her and Sophia does the same and they hug.
Katherine says “Thanks. They'll come in handy with my outfit.”
Sophia replies with a laugh. “It's good to see you again Katherine. How's Isobel?”
Katherine hugs her back and says in flat tone. “She's dead. Left me a text of “Goodbye.” and killed herself.” Sophia steps back and takes Katherine cellphone to look at the text.

Katherine scrolls through to see which ones Klaus probably saw before she tried to grab her cellphone back.

Katerina txt

Whatever. You once told me Elijah that your family comes first, but where's that loyalty you once spoke of now.

Elijah txt

My brother and sister can handle themselves.

Katerina txt

Silas is awake.

Elijah txt

I still can't promise anything.

Katerina txt

Fine. Just try to come here if things get worse Elijah.

Elijah txt ~ New Text

She checks to see a new text was sent to her. After opening.

Elijah txt

Again, we shall have to see if and when I get there. Depends if my business here went well.

Katherine breathes after reading the text and is glad that Klaus had kept his promise to her and didn't read the rest. She was also thankful that she hadn't open this particular one because then she wouldn't have known if had read it. Again she breathed a sigh of relief wondering what Klaus would have done if he had read it.

Katherine whispers out loud to no one but herself.
“ I'm sorry Klaus.” she closes her eyes then opens them.

Katherine remembers a memory that takes her back after Alex was killed.
Elijah calling her cellphone to meet up with her while she was still in New Orleans.

“ Why did you betray me Elijah.” she crossed her arms staring at him.
“ Forgive me Katerina. But it was necessary.”
Then he sighs and asks her. “ Did you think about what I asked you?”
“ I did and thought now why should I. Since seems it wouldn't really benefit me.”
“ Katerina I need your help.”
“ Why should I help you?” She crossed her arms staring at him in anger.
“You just got one of the nicest men I knew killed.” she gritted her teeth.
He brushed some lint off his suit. “Nicest. If you mean a traitor, then yes I believe I did get him killed.” he looks at her without any regret.
She tilted her head in confusion. “ What do you mean?”
Told her sincerely “Alex was working for Mikael the Hunter.”
“ No. You're wrong.” she bit down her teeth.
“ I'm not. His hunter friend works for him as well.”
“ That name seems to follow me around and as far as I know is what you told me.” she exaggerated in exasperation.
“You don't need to pretend. No one is here.”
“Yes I do. Even if this necklace protects me.” she touched it.
“About my brother Niklaus. Will you help me?”
“You already know my answer.” she told him showing no expression except tone of her voice.
“ You've changed your mind that is good news. But may I ask as to why?”
“ Remember what I told you in England.” she said her eyes drift off.
“ I do indeed.” he nodded his head. “ But which part are you referring too?”
“That “ True love is not real unless it is returned” Elijah.” she looked him in the eyes.
“ Thank you. Katerina.' his voice sincere. “ If it had been anyone else but you.' he bend his head then lifted it. “ No I believe only you could do it.”
“That's because he doesn't remember.” she tilted her head to the ground then lifted it. Her eyes showed an apologetic gaze. Then gone the next second. She lifted her head and breathed. In a clear voice she said.
“ So the plan. I let him believe this necklace still does what it did before instead of the reverse.” she says crossing her arms.
“That is right. I've found the witch's descendant that cast the spell.”
“ Where?”
“Here.” He raised his eyes.
She glanced up. “So in about 20 years or so' she tilted her arms and slanted her hip down a bit further. “ I come back and find him or her the descendant” she glanced her eyes the other way. Then reach her hand out noticing he holding his out to her.
“That is what you will have to do.” he hands her a folded piece of paper. “This is the witch line that you asked to cast the spell from before.”
“ I know what witch I used. It was the one Pearl gave me.”
“ Well yes. It seems after wards they went into hiding after finding out that they had used a spell on Niklaus the hybrid. And that same witch line travel over time came down here.” he smiled seeing in the irony of the situation.
“ And how will you make certain Klaus does not find out?”
“ Leave Niklaus to me.”
“ Sure. I would rather do that.” she sighs and stands straight. “ Well I have to leave now. Since Klaus compelled me to leave town.”
Elijah nodded his head at her. “ I also must leave since Mikael is in town.”
Katherine sighed relieved. “So that's why he told me to leave.” She starts walking yells behind her waves folded sheet above her head. “Thanks for the info Elijah. I'm going to grab me a cab.” Continues to walk down the street.
Elijah taps his fingers together and says “ Until next time Katerina.”
She waves her hand in the air. Speeds off.

Katherine taps her cellphone in her hand and leaves the room.
Thinking she needs a drink. Goes to liquor cabinet hoping there's some good wine to drink.

Katherine picks up her cellphone calls Klaus thinking she should tell him she was going to probably see Elijah and talk to him.

“ Klaus I need to tell you something.”she swallowed a breath.
“ Hello sweetheart. Can't talk right now.” he looked over amused at Kol fighting Sophia.
“ Why not?” she pours herself a glass of wine after opening it.
“ I might have to break up a fight soon.”
Katherine hears Kol and Sophia yelling in the background.

“I could still rip out your throat before you cast it.”
“You just try it and see if I get you your Original body back, vampire.”
“Oh but you will and when I do I'm going to take that stupid girl with me for waking Silas.” he yelled.

Katherine taking a sip. “Is that Sophia and Kol I hear fighting.”
“Yes it is. How'd you guess.” he smiled.
“And did I just hear Kol just call me stupid.” she shook her glass of wine angrily.
“Yes you did, sweetheart, how about that.” he snickered.

Kol hearing the vixen herself get mad. “I sure did you little vixen.” He starts to walk away from Sophia and heads for his older Original Hybrid brother's cellphone.

Katherine spits out in vehemence. “Put Sophia on the phone. I want to talk to her.”
Klaus whispers “I would but Kol has noticed you called me, so sorry, sweetheart looks like whatever you had to say to me will have to wait till' later.” he hangs up on her.
Kol tries to reach for it before he hangs up, but is to late.

“Hand it over. I'm going to call her back and have a chat with her.” holds his hands out.
“No. It's my phone, go get your own. But I forgot you broke yours.” he smiled.
“Nik.” he snarls.
“Kol.” he frowns at him.

Sophia raises her eyebrow and watches the Original brothers begin to argue. Thinking it might escalate into a fight. She lifts her head waiting to see if she may have to do something until her cellphone vibrates. She answers and it's Katherine on other line. Before Katherine can say anything she “Shhh” her to not speak. She on other line would of gotten mad if it hadn't been realizing she hears the two brother's talk about her.

“Also you absconded with my daggers, daring to give them to Katerina.” Klaus stepped into his younger Original brother's face.
“At least I trust her with them more then you, brother.”
“ They're not yours Kol, and neither is she.” he clenched his fists.
“ I wasn't going to have you put me back in that damn box. And you lost all rights to her the moment you decided to stay in Mystic Falls instead of go to Chicago.” he replied bitterly. “Or should I say before that.” he smirked then frowned at him.
“I had to come back here because of one of my hybrids was in danger of a hunter.” he pointed his finger to the ground.

“ Then you should have had one of your other hybrid's or the Salvatore's handle it instead. Not like they really needed you here.” he raised his hand out refuting his logic.
“ No but what did you do. You got there halfway to Chicago and then called Katherine ' he purposely said her pseudo name to piss him off. “to tell her you were calling off the visit. And what was it that you said. That's right “You didn't break promises.” but you did.” he finished smirking at him.

Klaus gritted his teeth biting down in a angrier face. Before he could talk.
“ And what happened? I had to pick up the pieces you left while she tried to drown herself from you choosing your ambitions again over her.” he lifted his head then in a smile. “But it's not like we didn't have fun without you.”
“ You don't know what your talking about.”
“ Well then enlighten me because I am listening dear brother. Oh but I musn't forget I did keep to my “word” these fingers never touched her.” he smiled.

Sophia stared holding her cellphone up near her ear.
Katherine froze hearing everything as if it had to be a dream when she realized it wasn't she told her.
“Sophie. Stop them. I don't care how you do it.” she spoke rashly.

“You have no idea what is going on.' Klaus said lowering his head. Then slightly lifted it.”What does that mean? Kol I specifically told you not to touch her.”
“ I didn't by the word touch her.” he replied back lifting his hands out. “That was until she asked me too.”
“You..”
“...because she was trying to forget about you being here.”
Klaus closed his mouth not knowing how to answer.
Kol looked glanced away mad himself.

Then both the Originals screamed holding onto their heads.

“What the hell?” Klaus yelled gritting his teeth glaring at caster.
Kol held his head snarled at caster. “I'll tear your throat out.”

Sophia looked at them holding her hand out. Held her cellphone out with other hand.
“Katherine said to stop talking about her.”

Klaus shook his head gritting his teeth. “That explains what that was for.”
“Well darling, if you were there, you should of said something earlier.” Kol shook his head from the pain. “Instead of giving us a headache.” Kol walked over to Sophia. “Let me borrow that.” he said holding out his hand, Sophia handed her cellphone to him.
“ Darling we need to have a chat.” he smiled walking away.

“ Kol you are not taking Katerina.” he pointed his finger at him.
His younger brother stopped walking towards the car. He sped up to Klaus.

“ She is my protege Niklaus. So I have every right to take her with me if I choose to. Seeing as I have a debt to pay to this witch.” he nodded his head to Sophia. “And I always pay my debts.” he said serious tone.

“You remember.” he sighed and frowned irritated turned his head away then look at him.

“ That's right. I've remembered for some time now since your body went cold awhile ago. Even if it only lasted for a short while.” he gripped Sophia cellphone.
Kol smiled wickedly. “That's why I came to pick her up that time.”

“Her and I still have business to discuss.” he lifted his eyes at him.

“Of course it's always business.” he wanted to spat. “But if it had been me. If you had let me take her away when she was human instead of for your stupid ritual I would have turned her and taught her. Only one part of my plan worked out.” he stared at him.

Klaus shocked by the news. Then gulped his saliva down answering.
“ But you didn't. And she had already been drinking my blood by then.” he grinned lifting his head in Oh-well-that's-too-bad.

Kol pointed his finger in his face. “You may have turned her but I'm the one that taught her what it was like to be a vampire. And then later she learned a few tricks up her sleeve since you made me forget about her.” he threw his hands in the air. “All you did Nik was give her the blood. But Rebekah and I saved her life when we met in Paris again.”

Klaus listened shifting his jaw. He ran his palm down his face.
“ Save her life don't be dramatic Kol.”
“ I'm not. Rebekah told me she would hardly drink. I found out it was because she had just lost her daughter. The one you swore to protect since you turned her yourself.”

Katherine yelled through cellphone. “Stop it Kol.”

“And the reason she took the name Katherine.” he said quietly.

“Stop. Stop. Kol just shut up.” her hand went to her head screaming.

“So unless you have a better reason then her being my protege Niklaus that you can take her from me. Then go ahead and say it.” he said with hands in his pocket. “Better yet show it.” he grinned at him. Put his hand to cup his ear. “No nothing.' he lifted his hand out and smiled walking off. “ I didn't think so. You coward.” then he lifted Sophia cellphone to his ear. “I'm sorry darling. I didn't mean to make you cry.”

Katherine answered. “I'm not. I'm pissed that you said all that.”
“Wait darling, don't hang up on me. We still have something to chat about.”

Katherine hung up. Click.
He laughed. “That little vixen.” look down at Sophia cellphone.

Klaus responded in hearing him talk to her softly. “She's not your fallen angel little brother.” he said softly himself.
“Oh you know about that.” he lifted his head to him in amusement.
“I heard you say it when we were in Italy.”
“That's good to know. Because that isn't my nickname for her either.” he saluted his older brother and kept walking to the car hearing Sophia tell him that if he was hungry there were chips and pop in the car.
“ You intend to fight me on this Kol.” he yelled out.
Kol turned around and said in answer to his question. “That's right Nik. Now you have something to worry about. This time I'm not backing down.”

Klaus watched his younger brother walk away and sighed.

“That some relationship you have with your brother, hybrid. Not to mention your brother is kinda annoying when he's right.” she said walking up to him. She made tsk sound with her mouth.

He rolled his eyes up. “Don't I know it. But he's still my baby brother.” his voice was soft.

“ I need you to do a favor Sophie for me.” he took something out of his pocket.
“ What makes you think I'll do you one.” she crossed her arms tightly.
“ It's nothing big, just a small favor.” he held out a silver bracelet. “ I need you to fix this.” he held out his hand closed to her waiting for her to open her palm and let him drop it in her hand.
“ I was waiting for you to ask me a favor. So then I could tell you “No.” hybrid.” she smiled at him.
Klaus smirked at her lifted his eyebrows still holding out his closed fist over towards her.
She frowned and opened her palm. “I'm only curious.” he dropped the bracelet in her open palm. Sophia looked at it, and then held up her hand staring with a creased frown. She lifted her head to look at the hybrid still smirking at her. “Just remember to give it back to Katerina when your done with it.” then he laughed walking away in opposite direction he had come from.

Sophia closed her fist in a grip stared at the Klaus, turned around and stomped off in anger towards the car where Henry and Kol were waiting for her. And hoping Fitz had come back.
♠ ♠ ♠
This episode was a good one. Too bad Silas can take people's forms. Eh but he's immortal so kinda expected I guess. But really sucks that Shane stuck on that island.

So tired. Had to listen two same songs over and over to finish Katherine, Kol, Klaus, Sophia scenario/cellphone scene. That wasn't easy. Trying to flip flop back and forth. But I think it turned out well. I hope. If not please comment if that was confusing. I'm too tired to notice if it might be. Also please leave any other comments on any of my drabbles. Love to hear what you think and theories own.

Hope you enjoy. I'm going to read some Vampire Diaries tumblr RPers.

I don't own Vampire Diaries or The Originals. Just like writing about The Originals and Katherine.

Songs inspired this drabble. This one comes after Invisible Barrier was always there

D.N.A - Little Mix
Part of Me - Katy Perry
Scream - Usher
Parachute (Accoustic) - Ingrid Michaelson
Where Have You Been - Rihanna
Crawling Back To You - Daughtry
Uummannaq Song - KT Tunstall
The Only Difference Between Martyrdom and Suicide is Press Coverage - Panic! At The Disco (Henry point of view)
Catchy My Breath - Kelly Clarkson
Shattered - Trading Yesterday
Say It Now - The Afters