Sequel: Proposal
Status: Seasons Greetings! Feeling heartbreak for Klaus wrote this.

Festive Mood

Sophia's Decision

Sophia's Decision - Let The Blood Flow

Katherine was pissed she rolled her shoulders hearing the sound she needed, she was ready for a fight, she had been training for two days. She drove having to turn the car around rolling her eyes up remembering she still had something to do. And thought it was one other place he might have hidden it. She had already searched two places and still came up nothing. She hit the steering wheel. And made a call to a certain cellphone number. She mouthed out loud through speaker phone as loud as she could inside the car. " When I find my item. You better sure as hell be prepared, because when you come back your ass is mine." Then she hit End Call button.

Sophie listened to other end of the line in voice mail hearing Katherine's very irritated voice on the other end. She turned to a male sitting in a chair stealing another piece of her chicken that she was making chicken fajitas for a whole bunch of grown males in her kitchen and then glanced out the window seeing them "playing" outside. She thought I swear how in the hell did I end up playing baby sitter to a bunch of guys. Katherine owes me big time for this. Then she turned around and slapped his hand from picking up another piece.

"Hey I was going to eat that." He growled at her and tried to pick up the piece of chicken. Again she slapped his hand from picking it up. He looked up at her.

"Shouldn't you be more concerned about this voice mail then eating that." she crossed her arms.
He shrug his shoulders. "My little darling isn't mad. Annoyed perhaps." he smirked.
" Oh really." she hit replay again and lifting it for him to hear the voice mail again.
Nodded his head back and forth pursed his lips a bit. "Still just annoyed." he said each word condescendingly then lifted a piece of tomato to his mouth. "Besides it gives her a bit of "oomph" when she goes to see him." he leaned his elbow on the table and ate.
"You're just jealous she turned her car around and went back to see him. Instead of coming right back here." Sophie tilted her head scoffed. "You were not just talking about..."
"Her attitude." he smiled innocently.

Klaus was mad. He didn't exactly regret what he said after all he knew the truth. He thought It was her fault she shouldn't have kept repeating his name. She already knew I was feeling a bit moody. But then again the reason I was feeling that way was my fault wasn't it. He sat down with his drink in his hand. His family reunion hadn't gone exactly the way he had planned. He smiled thinking how funny she would have thought it would of been if she had been here. Then he frowned thinking that the two of them were probably together.

" That's not why I hid it." he snarled at what she had implied why he had hid the item he stole.
She put a fist hand on her hip. " Looks like I was right about what I said last time. That's not what you meant and you know it." Then she picked up a wooden spoon and hit him with it and told him to get out so she could finish making the food. " Wait if that's not why you stole it when you were in Chicago. Then what did you and Esther discuss on the otherside? " She eyed him suspiciously.
Not wanting to reveal his secret he smiled and played with the food on the table. " That's my little secret witch." he tilted his head smiling. She understood looking down hiding a secret from Katherine.
He replied in grating voice " And I'm hungry and since I'm being reduced to eating your food and ' went to the fridge "this drink box." he shook it. Then actually rip open to drink it.
" Don't call it that, that's creepy. That's like a child calling a juice box."
" Well that is exactly what it is except its in the shape of plastic, like a Caprisun."
Sophie shudder at the comparison and then told him. " If you insult my food again. I'll reduce you to eating animal blood instead. You were lucky that the blood bank had been robbed so nobody would have noticed if you took some yourself when we left town." Then she touched tip her finger to her chin. "Except I don't think I should have just told Katherine that. I think I should have told their Sheriff too. But I'm sure they know now so oh well." She turn look at him shooing him with her hands. " Now shoo shoo and get out of my kitchen. And shouldn't you be out there with them."
" I'm taking a break." he sounded exasperated and tired.
"Whatever. Just go." she started pushing him out of kitchen.

Fitz came running in hands on his knees bent forward tired.
"What's wrong?"
" He's gone." he pointed outside. " He heard from somebody about some prom and left."
" What do you mean he's gone? Fitz. Katherine is going to kill me for this."
" Yup. You're right about that she's probably going to be pissed enough to hang you."
Sophie glared at the man still drinking the blood bag.

Katherine heard something on radio, felt weird about it, gritted her teeth she drove faster. Swearing that she was hearing this on the radio now.

She sighed. "Off with my head is what it's going to be."
" I was joking. Well not about that her being pissed off.' he said. "Lucky you, get to see Katherine pissed off face now so you can see that I was right." he said sarcastically not pleased by the situation he was now in. "Which one was it? " Fitz looked up breathing hard You-gotta-be-kidding-me-right. He frowned trying to think what to do next. " We have a bit of a problem."

The said hybrid ran through the woods faster knowing it well enough now he could run through it and not be caught easily.

Katherine glared at the radio station. Thinking Really this is the song I hear as I'm driving back to resolve exactly that from happening.

Sophie put her head in her hand. Fitz held her in his arms. "Katherine gone to see Klaus. This is not good."

Katherine put her hand on side of her face still driving. Realizing there was no way she could drive any faster than this.

Klaus continued to drink listening to the radio, laughing at what he was hearing. He really thought of the irony of it. That this would be the song he would drink to in the way he was feeling. " It might as well be, right." he lifted his glass in a salute to nobody in the room. He really wanted to laugh but thought if he did Elijah wherever he was nearby might think he's lost his mind.

Katherine reached her hand to switch the radio station but thought forget it. " It doesn't matter anyway. He's going to be stubborn about it anyway. Since he thinks." she glanced at her review mirror. She thought That was his fault. She looked up feeling guilty about the whole after Hayley thing.

Then she pulled near his house. Got out and opened the front door to greet Klaus.

" Hello Klaus." She crossed her arms.
He looked up over to see Katherine standing there with a frown on her face. He returned the smile saluting his drink at her. " I see you've come back. So what do I owe the pleasure of having your company, sweetheart. " he stood up saying it sarcastically.
" I see your listening to same song I was on the car radio. And I came to see you. And one other thing." She said counting her fingers out pointing them out to show him."
" So you were listening to it too. Isn't that funny." he bent his head then walked towards her at a distance both still glaring at each other. Opened his arms out.
" Well did you come to see if it's true. If I was lying on the ground dead."
" No Klaus.' she moved her foot. " I came to remedy that from happening."
"Mm I see. But seeing as I don't want to drink except this right here." he shook the glass.
" I thought of that so I brought this along with me." reaches out a vial of blood from her pocket.
"Klaus you're going to open your mouth and drink my blood whether you like it or not. Even if I have to force it down your throat. I don't know how delusional Silas made you become during the time you ran into him. But unlike you I'm not going to sit here and let you die because your to stubborn to see that you need to drink my blood. So we can do this the easy way." she shook the vial out to him. "Or the hard way." she lifted her wrist to her mouth and motion a bite near her wrist to show him she was serious. "So which is it going to be?"
He gave a half sigh and laugh and set aside his drink.

" Then by all means. Let's go love." He stood his ground motioned his hands for her to come forward. Klaus smiled daring her to try to force him. Then lifted his eyebrows. "Or are you just going to stand there staring at me."
Katherine slipped the vial back in her pocket and pursed her lips. "Fine if a fight is what you want. Then I'm ready."

Katherine watched him slowly making sure he wasn't going to make the first move. She walked side to side keeping her eyes on him.
Klaus watched her to see if she would make the first move and when he was certain she was waiting to see if he would make it instead.
That's when he noticed Katherine run towards him and then around.
He sped across towards the door. Realizing that she grabbed the glass and was about to throw it at him. He caught it before she could throw it and squeezed her wrist to drop it, and she did dropping it on the sofa. Then he let go she sped away.
Klaus made the next move running towards her but she had sped out of his reach and went behind his back and slipped a necklace from her pocket and wrapped it around his neck and yanked it back. He growled feeling the chain push against his throat. Klaus turned his head to growl at her. She clenched down on her teeth pulling harder trying to get him to kneel then she kicked the back of his legs and he slightly bent back but then realizing what she was up to he had bend forward fast lifting her in the air and slamming her into the carpet in front of him.
He bend down and she got up on her side quickly trying to sweep his legs from beneath him. Klaus expected it and had moved out of the way and grabbed her leg instead.
So Katherine kicked out with her other towards his head he had ducked which was what she had expected and reaching with her arms had pushed at a center point at his waist knocking him down onto his back onto the carpet.
Then she climbed on top of him and smirked at him.
" That was cheating love. " he lifted his head looking at her.
" Anything goes Klaus.' she wrapped the chain around his arms and pressed down his arms with one hand. Then she looked at his throat leaning forward and ran her hand down his throat and down across his necklace her fingers touching every strand of it then down his chest and stopped as she lifted her eyes to his breathing out at same time she breathed relieved. She used her other hand to reach for item in her pocket "Even if its a man's weak point." she began to pull vial out shaking it.
" It's not fair because your using being a woman to use a man's pivotal point to your advantage."
"You remember, no rules." she smiled bending slightly forward. " Now say ahh Klaus." she started reaching to pull the cap off with her teeth when he spoke.
" Katerina, I know what you did after you called me about Hayley."
Katherine surprised by the comment her muscles accidently relaxed and he took that chance to knock the vial out of her hand. She watched it roll away on the ground too far for her to reach without having to get off him. But realized too late she had lax on her hold on him and he sat up lifting her up and shoving her off him hard enough that she slid across the carpet but not hard enough that she would hit the wall. Then he unwrapped the necklace off his wrist and tossed it on the sofa so she couldn't use it against him again. They both got up fast standing at a distance from one another.

" So you know." she pressed her lips together.
" Yes I do." he brushed his lips with his hand then looked at her.
" If you hadn't saved Hayley I wouldn't have done that.' she waved her hand " I wouldn't have been overwhelmed by the images and the necklace to have..."
" You know why I did it." he yelled at her.
" And you know you could of done it another way. You just choose not to."
" I didn't exactly have a reason to torture her now did I."
" That's a damn lie and you know it." she crossed her arms. " Besides you should have let me get her. Then we wouldn't be fighting about how stubborn you're being."
" So you can hide that birth mark of her's from me is that it."
" Well I guess there would of been only one way for you to have found that out, right. Seeing as it wasn't summer and being at the beach with her in a bathing suit, but I bet you wouldn't have minded that either would you."
He looked away knowing she was right about the birth mark. That Hayley wouldn't have showed it to him willingly. Nor would there have been some other opportunity for him to see it except for that last statement she had made which wouldn't have been likely thing to happen.
" I wouldn't have slept with her if you hadn't run away."
" You knew I had to see your mother. Silas was dangerous man, not after what I found out. I had to get Rebekah out of town."
" What that he drank more than one blood bank. Yes, I remember hearing that and clearly not from you Katerina."
" I didn't have time. Not like you didn't try stopping me the first time to go see the medium."
" Right and I had to find out how about that. Ah right' he pointed his finger out " by bargaining with you about that hybrid's life right."
" I don't have time for this. I still need to look for something." So without hesitation she bit her wrist. Walked up to him she stood there staring at him waiting for his next move.
Klaus sighed knowing he was acting too stubborn and he thought if a single drop of her blood hit his carpet he would go nuts for it would have reminded him of Mikael and that night when he noticed how deep the blade had went inside her body from the blood on the blade so he lifted her wrist up to his lips but he had pulled her until her back was against him then proceeded to lift her hand to his lips licking the line that trailed almost dripping off her skin he licked that part first towards the open wound. Then he stopped glad he had made it before her blood had hit the floor.
" Klaus what is it? "
" Nothing, just something I don't want to remember."
" Which one? "
" You remember? "
" Long story, short.' touch his cheek with her other hand reaching behind her. " Another time."

He nodded his head and closed his eyes sighing as he licked the rest of her blood feeling relieved. Then he let go seeing it heal quickly. Katherine looked at his eyes. Still worried that it hadn't been enough she lifted her mouth again and bit into her wrist before Klaus could stop her.
Klaus sighed and lifted her hand to his mouth knowing she was still being too worried about him. But knowing she was being cautious he didn't argue about it. He opened his mouth and drank trying not to allow a single one of his fangs to pierce into her skin. She could feel being pressed against him when he drank her blood it flow into him, every time he took another drink, she felt the movement and closed her eyes trying not to breathe out loud. When she thought he might of had enough she opened her eyes began to pull her hand away but he held on drinking a bit more. Katherine gasped in surprised.
" Klaus." she gasped out his name and turned her head to look at him puzzled.
He opened his eyes looking down at her then he let her go.

" Better? " she tilted her head at him.
" Yes." he wiped his mouth realizing when he looked down at his hand it was clean. He had subconsciously licked up every single drop of her blood not wasting a single drop. He cursed at himself from inside. Klaus put his hand down trying to hide it from her and sat down on the sofa. Katherine leaned forward towards him whispering in his ear three words. "Your room now."
He looked at her surprised when she pulled back smiling at him.

But she didn't bother watching him she looked down and pulled out a piece of torn paper from her pocket folded she opened it up to show him. And in big letters scrawled one witch's name.
Then she pulled out a small notepad and flipped to first page.

This room isn't protected

Flipped the page to next as he read.

Your room is

he read it taking a sip of his drink.

Remember

Katherine tapped the last page when she flipped to it. Then she threw it on his sofa.

Klaus looked over his shoulder, put his drink down on the table, grabbed the notepad and her necklace then walked ahead of her towards his room and she followed him from behind smiling at what she saw. As they walked he voiced out laughing behind him. " I should of been the one walking behind you."
" Yes but I deserve the reward since you started the fight first last time remember." she smirked.
" I brought you a homemade lemon-lime drink."
" Yes but then we fought again and when I came to see you, I calmed you down and you picked another fight with me."
" Fine."
They reached his door and he opened it for her. "Ladies first." She laughed at him and smiled tapping his chest and walked in and he took a moment to look at her and then walked in with a smirk on his face. " Now what did we need to talk about alone, sweetheart."

" Silas." she rubbed her thumb and forefinger together.
" We have to talk about that now." he rolled his eyes.
" Okay then.' she turned to face him. " How about the fact you weren't cautious enough."
" Didn't we already have this conversation on the phone last time." he said annoyed.
" Yes but you still weren't cautious." she mouthed each word pointing her sharp nail into his chest. Then she turned her around so her back was facing him.
Klaus sighed setting items in his hands on his small table and pulled Katherine to face him and noticed her face she was trying to hide from him exactly how terrified she had been when she had heard Silas had stabbed him.
" I'm fine." he said lifting her chin to look at him.
" You are now." her face still didn't change.
" No one's dead. Hmm. The Mystic Falls' vampires are still alive." he tried again.
She glanced down biting on her nail still no response.
" Do you see Damon, Stefan's, bodies lying on the ground on the way here, along side Elena's and..." he glanced up while talking.
Katherine looked up at him. " That's not funny." she interrupted him. Then she sighed putting her arm down.
" You let yourself get distracted." she said in angry tone from his joke.
Klaus licked his lip realizing his not-so-funny joke had the opposite affect on her and made her angrier so he tried honesty instead. " He said something surprising that I didn't realize he knew."
" And that was? " she glared at him. Trying to think exactly what Silas could have said that threw him off that he would of been distracted for even a second long enough for Silas to get behind him and hurt him.
Klaus sighed knowing she wasn't going to drop the topic so he told her. " He knew that I knew who had the cure and wanted me to bring it to him."
Katherine shocked by the news didn't know what to say except for. " How did he know?"
Klaus shrugged his shoulders. " I don't know either, but he knew."
She shook from the piece of info guessing who could of told him. Thinking she had been right.
Seeing her shake he brought her into his arms "Shhh. He doesn't know who." He stroked her head. She breathed quietly and closed her eyes letting him hold her. She couldn't tell him who she thought had told Silas even if the room was protected by a witch, she didn't dare risk it.

Katherine listened to his soothing voice and hugged him. She was tired after passed several days. She decided to tell him the one thing she hadn't when she had been driving on the road. So she lifted her head after feeling calmer and looked him in the eyes as he stared at her. Leaning her head in she whispered in his ear in her home's language three words. Then she pulled back to look at his face and smiled sweetly at him, he looked at her in shock, then he smiled.

She walked around the bed to front of it and sat down and he followed after closing the door and locking it.

He half laugh at her still smiling at him waiting for a response. So he told her instead. " You're wearing pantyhose. "
Katherine looked down at her thighs. " I liked the color so I thought I'd wear them for today."
Klaus reached his hand out running his hand on her legs to her thigh. " It has a nice colorful design on them." She smirked at him and laughed. Then she lifted her leg between his legs almost touching him. " Yes that's the other reason why I liked them."
He looked down at how close she had touched him and then lowered her leg back down on the ground. He looked at her eyes telling him You-don't-need-to-say-it-just-come-here-and. She had leaned her arms back that were sitting on the bed just a bit. Klaus leaned forward familiar with this routine between them. He kissed her on the mouth as she leaned more back and laughed. He placed his hands on the bed next to hers and leaned in more kissing her again as she leaned back lying on the bed. Klaus knew she would reach her hand out and touch back of his neck and trail her hand softly across to his cheek. She did exactly that and just like he knew she would she had brought him down to kiss her again. Katherine knew he would kiss her and then kiss her neck and she would sigh when he did. He did just that just like he knew she would know. He smiled at her when he lifted his head brushing a strand of her hair. Even though they both knew, they still had ways of surprising each other.

Klaus leaned into her ear in a slight growl feeling unrestrained. " I'm going to make love to you. And then I'm going to ravage you." He lifted his head quickly and Katherine gasped at the look in his eyes. "You better be prepared." He said starting to take his shirt off. She breathed in and out in quick breathes and nodded her head at him. Klaus grinned at her and leaned forward again he pressed his lips softly against hers and then groaned and leaned in her ear and told her. " And then were going at it again." This time Katherine giggled at him. He gave her a look.

The male Original in the kitchen was upset him and Fitz had been looking for that damn hybrid. But he was already a couple days ahead of them. So instead he called Katherine's cell phone.

She lay in bed next to Klaus telling her not to answer and she laughed at him answering the phone without checking to see who it was.

" Hello."
" We have a bit of a problem."
" What are you talking about." she laughed.
He paused holding the cell phone pressed his ear. " You sound like you're in a good mood."
" I don't know what you're talking about."
" Sounds like you had a nice chat with Nik and he's good and well."
Sophie turned to him to look to see him frowning trying not to clench his teeth as he spoke.
" Yes I gave him my blood."
" I see well it's good to know they are alive then." he said reminding her another reason why she did it.
" Right. So what's the problem? "
" Nothing probably can't handle. But you should come home instead."
" Why? Is there something else that happened?" she sat up worried. Klaus sat up looking at her concerned.
" Just that I was thinking of going through with the deal you made with the witch. You know since that's her family were talking about." he shrugged his shoulders.
" You can't do that it's dangerous. "
" Well it's my choice, my blood Kat-herine. Besides you have to come back home darling, seeing as you have no choice. I won't be responsible for what happens next."
" What does that mean? "
" I have to go darling, you know responsibility and all or maybe you've forgotten."
" Wait. You still need to tell me where you hid it."
" How about you come home and I'll tell you then."

Then he hit End Call.

Katherine stared at the phone not believing he had hung up on her. Pissed she got up ready to get out of bed but Klaus stopped her.

" What's wrong? "
" You're brother's being an ass that's what. Shit." she grabbed her head.
" Language sweetheart."
" I told you I swear for the both of us because you don't."
He laughed at her ridiculous statement. " You had something else you needed to tell me what is it? " Klaus asked her trying to distract her from leaving the bed.
" It's about Rebekah."
Klaus rolled his eyes realizing this had to be about the damn dance.

The male Original swore he knew he shouldn't have let her go alone. He should of made certain his older brother was in the room when she gave Klaus her blood. " And now they're in bed together."
Sophie looked at him then said. " How about we make a deal. You help me by giving me what I want and I'll help you."
" You're willing to risk helping me and what if Katherine finds out."
" I don't really like your older brother all that much in the first place.' she stuck her hand out to him. " So how about it? "
He looked at her hand and shook it. "You got yourself a deal witch." he smiled. Then he left the kitchen whistling feeling a bit odd since he felt some weird energy come from her when he shook her hand.

Sophie shook off the odd tingling from her hand and called Katherine's cell phone.

Rebekah was about to leave her room when she heard vibrations from the wall from Klaus's room not surprised at all guessing what was going on in there since she knew who was with him. She grabbed the item she was looking for and left. Remembering she still had to go to the salon to have her hair done. Going to speed out of the house when she remembered something then thought it wouldn't matter after the night was over. And walked instead. She recalled a discussion she had with Katherine earlier this week on the phone.

" So how's the family reunion going? "
" How am I not surprised that you would call me first." the blonde Original brushed her hair looking through her vanity mirror in her room.
" You sound upset. Still didn't get the cure."
" You should be lucky that your neck isn't snapped instead of this hairbrush."
" Oh I am. Feeling lucky that is Rebekah that your not dead."
" I don't care how many times you say it Katherine. I don't believe what your telling me. I'm sure you're only telling me part of the truth. Just like when you tricked me."
" Fine then, don't believe me. So what's really on your mind then? " she said driving.
" Nik." she sighed.
" Why's that? "
" Because it seems you might be getting your way anyway, again as usual."
" Why are you blaming me? "
" Because I was invited to a dance called a prom but then Nik said. "
" You couldn't go. Why because he didn't want you dancing with a human." she laughed how ridiculous it sounded until she didn't hear laughter on other end. " Tell me your joking."
" Do you hear me laughing. He's worried about Silas taking any form. "
" Especially your date."
" It wasn't a date. Just a friendly invite."
" Mmm. I'm sure. But sounds great then will make one last stop before we leave town."
" Sure we can burn my dress while were at it."
" Stop moping Rebekah. You've lived long, you'll get another chance I'm sure to dance at another high school if you wanted. So I'll see you then."
" Yes I guess I will won't I. By the way I didn't get a chance to find your bracelet."
" No worries. I have time since I'll be looking for something else as well."

Rebekah smiled about how unhappy she was and stared at her cellphone thinking of making another call.

Rebekah wonder if she should of told Katherine that she decided to go anyway and about her talk with her big brother. Then again thought it wouldn't matter because she'd find out sooner or later.

Sophie nervous as she made the call reminiscing her blunder of a mistake for telling Fitz after her conversation with Katherine.

" Hey Katherine what's up sweetie? "
" Oh nothing. Just checking in and to tell you might have to move the boys along soon again."
" Why's that? "
" Because Originals might be leaving Mystic Falls."
" Really. "
" Yup. And it's too bad to I heard from the sister that there's going to be a prom happening soon."
" Hm. That sucks for her."
" I know. She's been telling me herself. Look I gotta go."
End Call.

She looked down wondering about something. Feeling kinda sorry for someone she looked up when Fitz walked into room. " What is it Soph? "
" Huh. Oh nothing. Just Katherine." she held cellphone.
" Oh so what did she want."
" Just to tell me that Originals leaving Mystic Falls and that there's a prom there."
" That's too bad. Isn't one of the Originals a female. Too bad she missing out on opportunity."
" Yeah. Opportunity." She kissed her wolf and told him she was going out.

Still not answering Sophie decided not to give up not since the day she had decided she would go through with her plan.

Laying the burned Original on top of the table she couldn't believe this is what a charred vampire would look like. Then she waited for Fitz and compelled girls to come in that were prepared beforehand. She knew this was a dangerous procedure but she wanted something from this Original and she sure as hell going to make certain to get it, whatever it meant it would take. She wanted to see her half brother again. The guilt of the day, the blood ritual, was eating her up inside. Sophie nodded her head at Fitz and then with the blade made small cut on her wrist feeding the blood to the Original. Then Fitz bit the first girl and fed her wrist to charred body until she saw a response then used her power to hold him down with wolf using his strength from devouring the female. And proceeded with the next, then feeding him her blood and next female, same way, until the near the last she had fed him her blood. Fitz had let Sophie heal the girls wrists then lead them out of the room giving them tea she had made each of them to replenish their blood including having added ginger to the mix.

The Original had gasped when he felt someone healing him. When she had finished he felt he had been yanked back into his body and could breathe for first time in days. He got up to stare at the female he knew had to be a witch smiling at how relieved she was that the plan had worked. " Welcome back to the living Kol Mikaelson, I'm Sophie, a caster. And a friend of someone you know."
" I remember you darling. You were at that party Katherine and I were at. And your blood is quite addictive you know that."
" Don't I know it." she sighed.
She thought I am so glad you remember. Because you're going to be owing me a favor.

A male upset walking toward open woods touching his chest remembering having had the dagger pulled out of him on the day they had arrived here. "Feels like she just shoved another back into my chest. Damn that girl." He kicked the ground and turned back around to walk far back to the house. But he had went on the walk to clear his head. Hoping she'd come home instead of stay where she was at.

Katherine was upset she should of known Klaus wouldn't have listened having said something to her response about his sister wanting to be just a normal girl and he retorted back about her forgetting she's not a normal girl, got dressed, and left. She got inside her car after checking Kol's room and finding nothing, shoving her things and torn pantyhose inside her purse. She drove close out of town when she remembered to check her cellphone.

Checked her cellphone.

Klaus txt

We're not finish talking, yet.

Rolling her eyes she called the missed call.

" What is it Sophie? "
" I lost somebody."
" When? "
" Few days ago."
" You mean the day after I was training and left."
" Ah yeah that sounds about right."
" And nobody bothered to check." she wanted to mouth something else off closed her mouth.
" Not really how it went."
" What happened? "
" You could say he heard something and decided to take off."
" Something like a prom perhaps."
" Yeah like that."
" Sophie."
" Yes."
" Tonight is the prom."
End Call.

Katherine cursed turning the car around.
She was remembering the first lesson she had given and hoped it would come in handy this time.

She stared at ground at the male who was unconscious. Not being able to wait any longer she kicked him. He woke with a start. "What." he practically sat up confused. "Where am I? "
" Morning baby pup."
" You?! " He tried to scramble away.
" Oh goody I guess we don't have to play the guessing game then."
" Where's? "
" I'm the one that asked for you to be taken away so."
" Aren't you Katherine. That doppelganger."
" And your a baby pup."
" That's not my name."
" I know what your name is. But to me your just a baby pup. And clearly it seems you don't trust me which I figured so." she dialed a number on a cellphone handed it to him. She waited until he was satisfied and smiled when she heard. "What do you want with me? "
" To learn a lesson from me since I'm a little pissed off. Since I heard you think your some type of big shot leader. Who went up against Klaus and couldn't stand correctly and wind up being his little bitch instead. Who was saved by a hair's breath and let his comrades die."
" I.. was one." he tried to say confidently and faltered remembering. Getting mad he had retorted.
" At least I'm not some bitch who didn't have the courage to stand up against him and tried to take him out unlike you who bargained people's lives for their freedom. I tried to be a good leader. They weren't just some comrades of mine, they were my friends."
" You don't sound like one. In fact you sound like a pathetic whining puppy that got his ass handed by a bigger dog. Oh is the poor puppy homesick."
" That's it. You're nothing but a bitch." he ran at her trying to attack him. She flipped him on his butt. Looking up she pressed her lips together. " I've been called worse."
" How did you? " he pointed his finger. Then came at her again when she smirked at him moving out of the way and then brushed her hair back like he was no trouble at all.
" You know what your problem is baby pup. You don't know how to stand correctly like a leader." He laughed at her. "Yeah coming from someone who only knows how to run."
" Alright then, come at me again like you mean it." He did and landed on the ground again. Getting mad he tried to grab her and she threw him to the ground again.
He got up and decided this time he'd listen. When she realized he gave up she grinned.
" Good first lesson baby pup' pointed her finger up "and I don't want to hear you complain about me calling you that. Learn how to gain my respect by passing the test and I might call you by your name instead."
" Now first lesson. It's not about the strength, how bigger they are, or the power. It's about the confidence you exude. And' she jabbed her finger at him. " Never let your guard down, even when your standing, walking, sitting. Got it. You wanna show someone you're the boss, then show them you mean it. Now walk." She pointed her finger.

" Why are you doing this? What did I do to you? " he asked feeling puzzled.
" You and wolf girl caused me a lot of trouble. And now you're going to pay for it."

She smiled remembering how many times she threw him into the ground that day. And grinned when he finally got the damn lesson right. Then frowned. " That damn idiot."

Klaus walked he wanted to clear his head from the little argument him and Katherine had. Remembering damn things that were said between them.

" That reminds me you should leave the jokes to Elijah. Your jokes are just not funny Klaus. Unless you don't mean them to be then you are."

" Oh really. Orphan Lockwood."

" That's not really funny."

" And yet you're trying not to smile."

" I'm twisted. You know that Klaus."

" I do. My Twisted Little Katerina."

" Don't call me that. Or I'll call you Klausy Little Pup."

" I don't like that."

" Uh oh. Big Bad Wolf mad at me." crawls away laughing
grabs her by waist pulls her back " Oh no you don't. You're not leaving."

They're both laughing.

" Let me get this straight having sex is more important then talking."

" I didn't say it wasn't."

"So you'd rather have sex then talk."

" That idea sounds better." Oh crap I forgot who I was talking to for a moment there.

" Of course we can talk I didn't mean the way it sounded, love. I just don't want to argue with you." I don't know what trouble you'll cause me. The last time you left. You sent that Little Wolf here.

" She just wants to be a normal girl and have a normal life. At least can do let her enjoy the dance."

" She's forgetting she's not a normal girl."

"You're going to have to let her make her own choices Klaus she's not just your little sister. You're not allowing her the freedom she should have, anymore then the freedom you give me."

" And what happened the last time I let her out of my sight."

" If you're going to blame her for that "prank" you're going to have to blame me to since I was with her."

Klaus was annoyed. It wasn't his fault. Damn it it's not my fault. This is not my fault. She doesn't understand. I'm giving my little sister as much of the freedom she wants, aren't I. I am.

" Sometimes I don't think I know you anymore."

" That's not true. You know who I am."

" Do I? I mean in the past...but more and more lately."

" Katerina you understand."

" I did. And you understood me. We both understood each other. So much so we didn't even need words to be spoken between us."

Why is she holding out the Original Witch necklace.

"She sealed all my memories of hatred for you..."

Does my mother hate me that much or is it her.

" It's always been you." He smiled.

And frowned. "You're not allowing her the freedom she should have.."

" Maybe I don't want to go with you since you're acting like a fool."
" You are not staying here. Half your life belongs to me. Have you gone mad
they may kill you."
" Maybe. Maybe not."
" Katerina."

No. No. I need to focus. I came here to...

Klaus reached Mystic Falls Prom.
Now where is he.
♠ ♠ ♠
I forgot to add this here pretty much. Should been here first.

Ok I love you tumblr RPers (I don't know how many times I could say this, lol. But I enjoy reading your blogs.), and you YouTubers with your creativity (stop making me cry. Lol, No I love them. Touching & emotional. Last few weeks ago my gosh could not sum up TVD better than that.) TVD writers & whole cast (and I mean the whole cast). I don't own The Vampire Diaries or The Originals.

I thought I could RP this, but then I realized. Nope. I had this title stuck in my head for weeks. And then somebody kept screaming (you know who you are). I have no control in what I type, non whatsoever. I just type what I see. I am a Stebekah fan for now because of what I've seen between them on the show. But I see and think Rebekah and Matt talking, dancing and getting interrupted somehow. See what I mean.
Do I know what's going to happen on the show. No. But that's the fun is seeing what's going to happen on the tv show. The only thing I have in control of typing is cutting out parts that I see playing in my head or changing writing style. It's only when I RP I could improvise. (That was a bit fun, but I'm not so sure I'll do it again so soon. That's because I kept missing/forgetting pieces that were in my head needed typed out.) Even though I love TVD, The Originals and Katherine. If you're confused I RP during Ep 16-up to 18. (I should have copied it and posted it. But oh well they're gone. What can I do? (well I guess there's a bit of a conversation in here from them) Oh also reason why I RP them was I ran out of time being so worried about if I should type Katherine and Esther conversation and posting it. (But I knew I was definitely going to RP Ep 16 for several reasons.) Which decided if I remember right songs and exactly to word how conversation went I will type it but I'm still not sure if I'll post it later.)
Finally in my peace of mind with right songs been looking for days I have them. Which means I've been finally able to see the end chapter of this drabble. Oh yea. Now after I type this I can go back to other drabbles at least ones I had titles for and said I'd do. I don't like doing things half way. Hopefully I can finish up a certain one.
Songs & artists inspired this drabble:

My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark(Light Em Up) - Fall Out Boy
Better Dig Two - The Band Perry
Bloodstream - Stateless
I Need Your Love - Calvin Harris feat. Ellie Goulding
Clarity - Zedd (Cover by Sam Tsui & Kurt Schneider)
Living Addiction - Alex Goot
September - Daughtry

Conversation with Katherine and Sophie at bottom going down doesn't have songs.

But I guess you could add Stay - Rihanna if you want since somebody tweeted it's the Prom song?!