Sequel: Proposal
Status: Seasons Greetings! Feeling heartbreak for Klaus wrote this.

Festive Mood

Heartbeat's Bullet

Klaus heaves as he begins to pull out the first bullet Damon shot off.

He hits the call button when his cell phone rings.

" Not now Katerina." he sighs gritting his teeth a bit.

" You told me to call you." she taps her nails on the wood table next to her drink.
" Well I change my mind love." still gritting his teeth.
" What's wrong with you? You sound like you're hardly breathing. Did I catch you in a bad time?"
" Katerina, sweetheart."
" Yes, what is it? "
" Shut up for a minute." he says putting his cell phone down and then proceeds to pull out the bullet.
Katherine wants to scoff but instead picks up her glass and takes a drink.
Feeling satisfied he got the first one out. He continues to talk to her while pulling out the second bullet.

" What happened? " she asked hearing flesh and Klaus groan.
" Damon shot me. "
Katherine puts her drink down. " Why did Damon shoot you? "
He sighs after pulling the second bullet out. " To demonstrate to Jeremy in being a hunter."
Katherine feeling alert can already hear the smile from his words. " Now Klaus. Remember you need Damon. Little Gilbert somewhat trusts him. God knows why. But he does. And you need Jeremy."
" I know that sweetheart." he says through gritted teeth.
" Then why do you already sound like you're going to do something about Damon shooting you." she says tapping her glass. Klaus can hear her tapping and replies in calm voice. " I'm not going to do anything."
" I don't believe you."
" Well maybe, help speed up Jeremy's process in being a hunter."
Katherine pauses in mid-drink " Are you saying Damon didn't think of it?"
" I'm sure he did. But he hasn't done anything about it."
" Hmm that's interesting."

Katherine looks at her cellphone. Caller ID ~ Kol

She looks at it for a second longer. Then ignores it. She puts the cell phone back up to her ear.
" Katerina."
" Yes Klaus."
" Who was that? "
" No one I need to talk to at this moment."
" I didn't ask if you wanted to talk to whom was calling you. I asked whom was calling, love. Now do not make me repeat myself." he says softly " tell me." he looks at the trees and spots a truck with a pretty girl inside.
" Did you think of something? You sound quiet."
" I did think of something. However I'm not letting you escape the question. Now answer."
" You sure you really want to know? " Katherine plays with the glass on the wood table.
" Why is Kol calling you?' he spits out angrily through the phone " No the question I should be asking is why does Kol have your number when I broke the last cell phone you had?" he grips the cell phone walking more quickly towards the pretty curly hair blonde. For a second her curls make him think of Katherine's softer waves. She stops playing with her glass. As she cringes hearing him bite the girl, then force her dragging her out to drink his blood, and breaks her neck dropping her to the ground.
Klaus breathes feeling a tiny bit better. " Well. I'm waiting."
Katherine closes her eyes for a second getting her breathing under control and tries not to swallow her breathe so Klaus could hear her nervousness. " Kol. I don't know." flicks her wrist near her leg. She quickly licks her lips and honestly answers " He must of stole it and added his number into it when I wasn't paying attention." she walks through the room.
" And since when would that have been that you wouldn't have noticed Kol doing that? " He felt the anger begin to rise again as a few ideas floated through his head.
" I don't know. Kol is quick with his hands."
" Yes I can see that."
" I didn't mean.."
" And apparently you are quick with your mouth."
Katherine stopped her mouth gap open about to finish her sentence until she heard Klaus accusation " What are you implying? " She quickly heads to the bathroom. Pulls out a hair straightener.
" I don't know. You tell me."
" The last time I saw Kol ' she grits her teeth " was when he came over to your home, just recently."
" When?" he said.
Katherine glares at her cell phone and then answers " When I destroyed your painting room." her smile tense.
" So he must of grabbed it when you two were in the parlor speaking of rabbits."
" Must of been." she looks at her nails says coldly "Are we done? Because I have something to do."
" For now. ' he smiles " Since I will also be busy doing something myself."
" Good. Because if you had said no I still would have of hung up the phone on you." Click.

Klaus looks at his cell phone and debates to call back then decides he'll talk to her later when he has a drink in his hand.

Katherine stops mid stroke with the hair straightener remembering that Kol had called her. She looks and notices he left
her a text message.

Kol txt

Should have given me that lucky kiss like I asked.

Katherine looks at it confused. Then sets her cell phone down going back to straightening her hair. It's not long before
someone on the street asks her about Elena's brother's wellfare. Katherine smiles and answers politely that he's fine.
Then turns around with a frown on her face.

Klaus talks to Damon.

Later evening.

Katherine calls Klaus. He answers while sitting at a bar drinking.

" Katerina." he smiles.
" Klaus you son of a bitch. " Katherine walks across the street quickly.
He blinks " Come again." he turns from the bar.
" You lied to me."
" About what? "
" Jeremy. I found out from one of the town's people that he's not even in town." she says her teeth gritted. Flipping her straight hair out of her way. He turns back to the bar nodding his head yes as the bartender fills his drink.
" I never said he was, love."
" I found my bracelet. I'm leaving."
" Your bracelet."
" Yes my daylight bracelet. The same one you took while I was sleeping."
" Your leaving with Kol are you."
" I'm not leaving with him even though I should. At least if he were to lie to me. He wouldn't take my bracelet from me so I couldn't leave the house. Even though he didn't realize that the last time he asked me to leave with him."
" You said you wouldn't until I said when you could."
" Yeah well that was before you took my bracelet because you couldn't trust that I wouldn't skip town and that little Gilbert wasn't even here." she compels a woman to give her car keys to her and leave and not call the cops about it.
" Could you blame me? Look at what you're doing right now, sweetheart." he lifts his hands in a gesture.
" Well that's your own fault.Goodbye Klaus."
" Katerina."
" No. You don't get to have a word in this. I said goodbye."
Katherine hangs up her cell phone. She turns the car on. She gets a text from Klaus.

Klaus txt

Katerina. Your giving me the incentive to kill everyone in this bar.

Katherina txt

I don't care. You were planning to do it anyhow. So why not sooner then later.

Klaus hangs up his cell phone. He stands up shakes in anger for a few seconds. He closes his eyes for a second, goes calm, cracks his neck then opens his eyes. His eyes turn. Then he compels everyone in the bar to listen to him.

Kol walks towards Klaus's home. He walks through the door.

" Katerina darling, it's time to go." he looks through the parlor to see if she's there. He notices the glass.
Then goes through the dinning room. When he notices nobody seems to be around he calls Klaus.

Klaus sits drinking out of his glass with dead bodies lying around him. Notices his cell phone rings. Looks to see who's
calling him then picks it up.

" Kol."
" Where is she brother? "
" Who? "
" Where has your shapely brunette with a lovely sharp tongue prisoner have gone, dear brother."
" Ah that one.' he rolls his eyes up. " If you meant Katerina she left. She also wasn't my prisoner Kol. Katerina came to me of her own free will." Klaus picks up his drink taking a long sip. " Not that you would believe me."
" That's because I don't. Where did you take her to Nik? "
" I told you. Katerina has run again."
" From you I'm sure. You must of done something stupid to have messed it up again." Kol scoffs at the cell phone.
Klaus takes a longer drink then slams his glass down.
" I didn't do anything. She just found out something that I didn't tell her earlier and left, but not before calling me and telling me that she was leaving town." he reaches over the bar refilling his glass cup. Klaus sets alcohol back down over the bar. " So if you have nothing left to accuse me of or call me for I'll be hanging up now."
" That's fine. I was calling to make sure she did leave town."
" Well she did in a heart beat."
Both brothers hang up their cell phones.

Klaus txt

That reminds me. The next time you steal Katerina cell phone add a tracking device to it, will you, before returning it
back to her.

Kol reads the message and thinks Klaus idea is not such a bad idea. Then he pockets his cell phone leaving Klaus's
home.

Klaus text to Katherine she reads the message while driving.

Katerina when I get my hands on you. I'll take more then just your bracelet.

Katherine rolls her eyes, shakes her head, then sets her cell phone down. She thinks for a minute about pulling over and throwing her phone out of the car but remembers what Kol said to her the last time she threw it and changes her mind.
♠ ♠ ♠
I just typed this today after thinking about the latest episode that came on Vampire Diaries.

Set after Klaus gets shot by Damon. After Early Visitor.

Inspired by Titanium - David Guetta

Also listening to All The Same To Me - Anya Marina

Oh Glory - Panic at The Disco

I don't own Vampire Diaries. A bit of Kol in it. Hope you like it. Questions, comments, just wanna say something please leave me a message. Can contact me on my Twitter too MissesPierce or fairysbutterfly. I'd really like people's opinions. Especially if you got your own of Klaus and Katherine.