Na Na Na

3/3

"What the fuck do you mean you want to 'see other people?" I yelled as Harry ran his hand over his face.

Once again we were fighting, but this time he'd hit below the belt.

"I think we should just see other people. This fighting has gotten out of control."

I couldn't stop the tears that rimmed my eyes and began to spill over. I heard him sigh as he started to come towards me, but I held out my hand to stop him.

"Don't you dare come near me!" I spat at him through the tears.

He stopped and threw his hands in the air as a sign of defeat before turning around and going back towards the living room. I held back the sob that threatened to escape as I ran up the stairs to our his room. I slammed the door and locked it so he couldn't barge in before making my way to the closet. Pulling out the biggest duffel bag I could find, I started throwing my clothes inside it; not giving a damn if anything was folded or not. Once I had a sufficient amount of clothing, I stuffed it all down to make room for a few more things. I went into the bathroom and grabbed everything I knew I would need: toiletries, toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo, conditioner, etc. before walking out and tossing it in the bag. I scanned the room for anything else I might want before walking over to my side of the bed and snatching my charger out of the wall and cramming it into the bag before zipping it up.

Once I finally had it zipped, I pulled my phone out of my pocket and dialed the only person who I knew would be awake at this hour: Zayn.

"Aye, Love," he answered, a smile in his voice.

I sniffed as I tried to fight back the tears, but failed miserably.

"Love, what's wrong? Are you alright?" he asked, his tone showing his concern.

"Harry and I... We.. We got in another fight... Can I - Can I stay with you for a bit, please?" I choked out.

I heard shuffling before he answered, "Of course, love. I'll be there in a bit."

I sniffed again, "Thanks Zayn. You're the best."

I hung up and placed my phone back in my pocket. Zayn was my best guy friend and he was always helping me when Harry and I got in a fight. Placing the strap over my shoulder, I picked my bag up before snatching my pillows off the bed and heading for the door. Unlocking it, I opened it before walking out and heading down the stairs. I could hear the telly going and knew Harry was probably caught up in whatever was playing. More tears streamed down my face, how could he just sit there and not care about what he had said to me? Pushing my thoughts aside, I made my way to the door but quickly bumped into something.

"Where are you going?" Harry asked.

I avoided his eyes, "Zayn's. You want to see other people so I thought I'd get out of your way."

I glanced at his face and saw the hurt in his eyes. My tears streamed down my face as I let the duffel slide off my arm.

"How you can stand there and look hurt after what YOU said to me!?" I cried as I ran my hand through my hair.

He tried to touch my face, but I swatted his hand away.

"Don't, Harry! You obviously have someone you'd rather be seeing than me otherwise you wouldn't have mentioned it," I pointed out, my voice cracking at the end.

He shook his head, "No, love! There IS no one else! I just don't know what to do anymore! We fight and I feel like if you were with someone else you might not fight as much," he almost whispered the last part.

I looked up at him to see tears falling from his eyes. My heart broke even more. Seeing him cry was worst than anything he could ever say to me.

"But Harry, I want no one that's why I fight with you. I wouldn't fight so hard for you or for this relationship if I didn't love you," I explained, trying to understand why he'd think that.

A small smile pulled at the corner of his mouth, "You know it'd drive me mad to see you with someone else. I'd probably kill them."

A laughed escaped my lips, "I'd do the same."

He stepped closer to me, placing his hands on each side of my face so I'd look him in the eyes. I could see the love, the lust, and the passion he had for me burning behind them.

"I love you, you silly boy. Don't you know that?" I whispered.

He pressed his lips to mine, letting all of his emotions flow into the kiss. My arms slowly made their way around his neck as he started to scoop me up in his and carry me. I felt something soft against my back and realized he'd taken me to the couch. He hovered over me, his green eyes burning, before kissing me again.

"Don't ever leave me," he murmured into the kiss.

"Never," I breathed.
♠ ♠ ♠
"Cause when we think we've got it right.. We go 'Na Na Na'..."